Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:33 pm
"It's odd, but I hear from a lot of people they were turned into what they are now during that time, me included. It's some pretty depressing stuff. I won't bore you with it, unless you like hearing about other peoples misery..." She sighed again and looked around for the bartender. Why was it taking so long, she could really use that drink now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:37 pm
Kai nodded and smiled. "I'll make you a deal. I'll get your drink, and we'll compare tragic tales. They say misery loves company," he said with a small smile.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:42 pm
She looked at him and smiled softly. Who'd have thought there were some really kind vampires around that wanted to hear your tales of misery. But she was grateful for the opportunity to share her story with someone else. So far she had only told one person, but that person seemed more interested in muffins right now...
"It's a deal" she said while smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:48 pm
Kai nodded. He went behind the bar and fixed her a drink. He produced a red packet of blood from behidn the bar as well and walked over to her. He handed her the drink and stuck a straw through his own blood packet. He raised it and took a sip. "My version of the blood mary," he said wiht a smile.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:03 pm
She raised her glass too. "I toast to all out misery" she said with a wry smile. "So I guess I'll be the first to start then."
Before she started her story she took a large gulp from the glass. "This should help me loosen up" After that she put her glass down and turned to Kai.

"Me and my mom and my brothers and sisters used to live in a cabin near the woods. My father died, before I could remember him, but my mother had a tough time. She had to raise me and my brothers and sisters all on her own. So when one of us got sick, she could not afford to go to the 'doctor' or whatever they said they were in those times. She used to go out into the woods and gather some herbs she knew helped lower our fevers. But one day someone from a nearby town saw her, while she was gathering herbs. The next thing we knew, the whole town had gathered in front of our little cabin. I was the one who was ill at the time, so my mother told me to hide under the bed and never look. She and the rest barred the door, but the villagers slammed through it. They grabbed her and dragged her outside. The whole crowd had begun to shout. I could hear things like 'She caused my miscarriage!' and 'I saw her curse the fields, so now we can't harvest!' My mother screamed that they should leave the children alone, but they wouldn't. They took all of them away. I stayed hidden under the bed. I was so scared at the time. Finally, far after midnight I dared to come out. I sneaked into the town, but I could not find mu mother and siblings. When I came to the town square, I saw a smouldering pile of ash. My worst fears had come true. I ran away in a daze. I still don't know for how long I ran, but when I tripped and fell, I found myself in the middle of the forest. Not knowing how to get out, I wandered around for a bit, but I became so tired I just had to sit down. I think I fell asleep, but the next thing I remember after that is that I woke up from a terrible pain. When I looked down at my leg, I could see bitemarks. I have been a werewolf since that day. So now you know my terrible story of woe." She reached for her glass and took another large gulp.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:18 pm
Nick stares at them and smirks "What a strange cafe"  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:35 pm
Kai paled as he heard her story and took a sip from his blood packet. "I...I really am sorry to hear that," he said softly. His voice full of concern and sympathy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:42 pm
Nick watched them silently. His memories returned painfully. "I think it's your turn" he says trying to destroy the memories. He looks at Kai and waits silently.  

Ashyr Black

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:43 pm
Lynn shrugged. "I learned to deal with this a very long time ago, I still think it is sad though..." When she reached for her glass again, she noticed her hand was shivering. She quickly grabbed it with her other hand and laid them on the table. She looked at Kai again. Then she patted him on the shoulder and said reassuringly: "Look, don't let it bother you, I'm alright now and I'm sure there are lots of people in this world who are even less fortunate than me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:45 pm
Kai nodded slowly. He took another sip of blood and stared at the ceiling. "Well, one good story deserves another. Does it not? I guess it's my turn then to tell my tale of woe," he said looking back at her with a fang filled grin.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:50 pm
Nick yawns as he tips his chair back and listens to Kai silently.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:54 pm
She looks at him expectantly. "Wait, I'll just get us a refill, I think we need a refill, considering a tale of woe is coming" She quickly walked behind the bar and retrieved a packed of blood and a bottle of something with lots of alcohol. Whatever it was, it had a nice percentage of alcohol, so it should be fine. She filled up two glasses and handed one to Nick and kept one for herself. Then she handed the packet of blood to Kai. "There you go"  

Youkai_Girl06

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:59 pm
Nick swallows the liquid quickly and goes to the bar and takes a blood pack. "Thanks...for that it helped, but I'm a vampire as well so I'll stick with this." Nick watches Kai and waits for him to start.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:00 pm
Kai took another sip and closed his eyes. "This tale begins as most do, with a small child. I lived alone with my elder sister. Both my father and mother had passed away. Him because of war, her from a broken heart. I was always sickly, always pale, always coughing up blood. I was young, and rarely smiled and my sister being the kind hearted motherly person she was, sacrificed everything she had to make me happy. I loved her with all my heart. She used to make up silly words and sing songs to me, just to make me laugh. One day...one day some of the villagers heard her singing one of those songs to me. They thought she was cursing me, and that was what was wrong with me. They brought her to the town asked me if I had been cursed by her. I of course told them know, and they didn't believe me. They figured she had me under a spell. When I started to cough up blood before them, they said maybe if I were to drink my sister's blood then I would get better. I had always hated the taste of my own blood...but when they forced me to drink hers...it nearly killed me," he whispered. "As fate would have it, they burnt my sister at the stake right before my very eyes, but also they burnt her before the eyes of a vampire. After the fact, he came to me, and asked e if I wanted to get better. To gain power enough to avenge what they had done to my sister. In my child like need to avenge my sister...I said yes," he whispered taking another sip of blood.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:02 pm
Kira woke up looking at the bar she stood up getting out a bottle and drank it all "not enough" she whispered getting out another bottle  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games