Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Films through the eyes of a YAOI FAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a perv?
  YES! You're abusing your right as a yaoi fan!!
  Kinda, it depends on who you're slasing (Disney characters r just WRONG!!)
  NO! You're not a true BL fan if you can't use your imagination...
View Results

AngeIIusMalus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:35 am
Skizzors
Tsuki Chan Sempai
Like you couldn't really slash Sponge Bob...
Just.. keep believing that. It's better that way.

xd
Like I said...you can slash anything if you put your mind to it...whatever floats your boat  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really do that with everything.
^_^;;
I was watching hellogoodbye [an amazing band of dewm. If you don't know them... run fast, look them up] at a concert the other day when forrest [the lead singer] started--for lack of better term for this situation--glomping another band member in the middle of a song. Just like... WHAM affectionate boy hugging. The yaoi fan in me started freaking out and shouting, "Holy motherland~! GET A FECKING PICTURE!" Alas, I was too far away and my camera wasn't turned on.
TT_____________________TT

Tabisu

Tasukiseishi

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:42 am
I was watching tv last night and there was a small clip from a tv show (I think it was 30 Rock) with one of the Baldwin brothers and a guy hellbent on taking over his company. He stand up and says "I'm Gay and I want your company". The last bit of the clip was the two of them standing nose to nose and I'm jumping up and down on my bed going "OMG THEY'RE GOING TO KISS!!!!" The entire time my husband is smacking his head on his keyboard. biggrin

Yeah that made my night... hehe

I do that all the time. I so want these two hot guys to just throw themselves on each other and make hot hot love right there on the floor. It never happens... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:39 pm
I was disappointed that in 300 all the Spartans we're like "ew" for homoness. I was a bit sadfaced.  

kattorin

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:35 pm
kattorin
I was disappointed that in 300 all the Spartans we're like "ew" for homoness. I was a bit sadfaced.
No. Stelios and Astinos. Totally.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:53 pm
Blades of Glory.
Jimmy and Chazz so had something going on after a while.

.Drakul Demon Kitty.

8,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Fenris Von Uberwald

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:11 pm
Tsuki Chan Sempai
kai-chan13
Fenris Von Uberwald
`Synthetic
That's what I was thinking when I saw "Moon Child" with Gackt and Hyde. They should have made out. Seriously. >.<

I highly, HIGHLY agree. The movie LEAKS subtext... xp I was watching it and I couldnt help but yell "FOR THE LOVE OF YAOI! KEI! JUST ******** JUMP SHO! HE'S BEGGING FOR IT! BOTH OF YOU, GET OUT OF THE ******** CLOSET!"

I second that! I was like "Gackt you dork! You WROTE this movie and EVERYone knows you have a Big Uber crush on Hyde! (you even wrote about how you do in your book) This was your chance to make out with him! WTF!"
i was so glad he made the chick die of brian cancer...
Now Vamp Kei and Vamp Sho can F@#* and makeout for all eternity

Viva la GakuHy!

Uhuh. I mean, seriously, what does it say about you when you right about one of your friends, not JUST in your autobiography, but in the chapter about sex and love! A quarter of it was devoted to Hyde!
I like that she died too. But even if she hadnt, its not like she had many lines anyways. I wished they had stayed alive longer, just so that they could have hot vampire sex. At the end of the movie, I kept hoping they'd both turn to each other and be like "Screw this, he's hot, I'm hot, lets ******** class="clear">

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:06 pm
Fenris Von Uberwald
At the end of the movie, I kept hoping they'd both turn to each other and be like "Screw this, he's hot, I'm hot, lets ******** class="clear">

xd Amen to that.
and the part were Kei makes Sho cry and he all comforts him and puts his hand on Sho's head.
I was like "now then Kei, if you could just slowly push Sho's head down a bit lower...." whee

I didn't see the point of the chick in the first place...I mean she had like what? 5 lines in the whole movie.
Gackt did it all to tease and toment us crying meanie. How could he be so cruel to his Dears T^T  

AngeIIusMalus

Itinerant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:07 pm
Graceful crisis
I cannot watch a movie/tv show or read a book without slashing every slashable guy wahmbulance xd

[Try to realize the truth.

Hell, who says they even have to be slashable?

There is no spoon.]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:37 pm
Appuru-Pai

Hell, who says they even have to be slashable?

xd

BTW, your Naruto gif...*thumbs up* mrgreen  

AngeIIusMalus

Mauimango7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:44 pm
.Drakul Demon Kitty.
Blades of Glory.
Jimmy and Chazz so had something going on after a while.

3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:47 pm
I saw "Meet the Robinsons" today. It made me giddy. And it made me question if it was really a Disney movie... until the end... Then it just made me question my sanity. But it still makes me giddy. ^_^  

Luna_Riven

Aged Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Contributor 0

Sonky-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:20 pm
I think Fight Club is notorious for all the slash hints.
Or it is for me.

And House.
=D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Why stop at films and movies ?
I do it with Movies, Films, Shows, Shorts, Books, Comics, Real Life and everything else.

I am a pervert.
Proud of it too

*laughs*  

Kusarineco

Gethyn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:06 am
This is why fanfiction was created- to improve upon the original work.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff