Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Girls are Lesbians For Reading Yaoi?] Hypocritical Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jhyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:13 pm
no-emotions
My dad was going through my youtube folder and he saw some of my yaoi stuff and sat me down for a 2 hour talk on homosexuality and how it was 'wrong' and how I shouldn't be a lesbian.

The worst part was he wouldn't let me explain myself saying I am heterosexual but just like seeing two hot guys getting it on.

He just doesn't understand. Neither does all but two of my friends who are girls.... they both also love yaoi anyways. My guy friends are awesome about it, gods I love those guys.

(The two hottest ones I liked at one point or another agreed to makeout for me. They are both straight but it shows how awesome they are.)

They agreed to what?! Girl, PM me with the details! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:32 am
No one's ever asked me that. Probably because most people don't know or even suspect. That or they're in denial. The only person that really knows is this one friend I have who's a lesbian and doesn't care about yaoi much anyaway. biggrin  

Ki Saiko

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:39 pm
How stupid. Are stereotypes and rumors that hard for people to break out of? rolleyes

And "girl + yaoi = lesbian"? That doesn't even make sense. It should be "girl + yuri = lesbian" if anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:03 pm
tisumie
who ever said that to you is a b*****d how is a girl a lesbian for reading yaoi, yaoi is man on man so whats it got to do with a girl sexuality if a girl want to see guy on guy let her. It the same if a guy want to see girl on girl but only Civillised.

Um. I hate to ask, but how exactly is women watching two men get it on more "civilised" than men watching two women get it on?  

Rosemary-of-the-Sun

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:00 pm
My uncle noticed that I like yaoi and he didn't call me a lesbian, since he knows I'm straight and have a boyfriend who doen't mind this stuff. Instead, he actually called me Fruitfly. Aka, a Faghag. Aka, a woman who likes watching/dating gay guys............................................

At least it's better that being mistaken for a lesbian.... sweatdrop I'm SO lucky he's gay and related to me or I'd seriously question his sanity.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:48 pm
what the hell who told you that  

PlushieLovah

Luna Mystica

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:39 pm
If I remember well, Yaoi was made for girls as the counterpart of Yuri. Noting lesbian about it if you ask me. confused

(Maybe they ask because they are perverts who like to see some real life Yuri.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:01 pm
yaoi_genie
y would u b watching 2 GUYS if ur a lesbian n into GIRLS?? they're idiots, tell them 2 P*** off!!

Agreed.  

Jennycat_007

Hate To The Core

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:10 am
hell yea this happens to me...my parent and some real life friends said i am becoming a lesbian because i read and watch yaoi which is homosexual...-.-" i was so pissed...well i am not against lesbian but by just reading homosexual stuff and you are accused to be homo too..this make me pissed off..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:17 pm
klausolas
Can someone please explain to me why it is that If a guy reads a anything about two girls having sex he's straight if a little perverted but if I a girl read about two guys having sex I'm asked if I'm a lesbian. (Nothing against lesbians it's just been pissing me off)

WTF? Some people need to get their heads checked out.  

LadyVineXIII

Xx__blue-kun__xX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:56 am
i know!!! that seriously pisses me off. i don't get it either scream domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:57 pm
I have been asked that alot too. It does make me a little pissed that everyone presumes that if your into yaoi or watching gay guys get it on that your a lesbian. My brother thinks that I am a lesbian because I read yaoi. I just wished people wouldn't be sterotypical and say things like that.  

Kisa Tsuki

Dapper Sex Symbol

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:32 pm
seriously just ignore it i have friends straight as can be and they still read and love yaoi people are just stupid and ignorent 3nodding its kinda sad cry  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:05 pm
My mom accused me of being a lesbian when I started renting movies about gay men. o.o; If I remember correctly she told me, "If you keep renting movies like that people are going to think you're a lesbian." Eventually that evolved into "Are you trying to tell us something?"

I should get some yuri.. She'd really s**t bricks then, wouldn't she?

Ah well.. She's halfway there. I'm bi.  

Auxilior

neko-jordy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:41 am
yeah.
i get asked if im a lesbian too.
i wasnt even into yaoi then........ i didnt know what it was...
but i had pictures of sexy
guys making out all over my folder...
therefore i must be lesbian...
uhm... no im not...
i might be bi, but thats totally different.
i like yaoi now though!

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces