Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:44 pm
Botan thought about what she had said for a moment. Everything that had happened in his life had completely contradicted what she had just said, yet somehow he found what she said comforting. He smiled and relaxed in her arms. "Then I shall be the one who cares about you," he told her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:49 pm
Ayame had to actually think about what he said. Had he just said, he would care about her?! She was pretty sure her heart had stopped for a moment. After it finally registered that he was serious she would smile. Though she still wasn't sure what to say. 'Thanks' wasn't exactly the word to use in this situation.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:51 pm
Botan was enjoying this rare moment of serenity when a sudden noise caused him to jump up with a start. He'd heard that noise before and knew it meant trouble. He quickl turned to Ayame. "Get out of here quick!" he hissed pointing toward the back exit.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:55 pm
She turned and then looked back at him. "What about you?" Ayame looked into the hall and heard a security officer head down this way.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:58 pm
"Just go," Botan told her. He looked back and smiled. "I'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:01 pm
She bit her lower lip and then nodded. Without really thinking, Ayame would give him a light kiss on his cheek and then quickly made out the back exit.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:05 pm
Botan smiled at the kiss and looked back as she ran. When he turned to look back he was face to face with Negase. "You've been a bad boy Botan. Getting your wounds all nicely fixed up like that. Maybe I should have some fun with her instead of you," Negase said with a cold smile on his face. "Leave her out of this," Botan said angrily. "I'll take whatever her punishment is. Just leave her alone!" Negase smiled wickedly. He placed a shock collar around Botan's neck and punched Botan in the stomach. "Then we're going to have fun," he whispered as he began to shock him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:11 pm
Ayame waited outside for Botan and began to panic. Security here wasn't all that great, all he would have to do is hide in one of the closets and wait til the guard left. Biting her lower lip she would follow her instinct and headed back to the art room. Quietly she would slip inside and immediatly saw Nagase. Holding back a gasp she slipped behind a wall and peeked out.

Ayame saw Botan laying on the floor. He looked like he was in pain and then she noticed the collar around his neck.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:14 pm
Nagase continued shocking Botan until he was satisified that Botan wouldn't be able to fight back. He lifted Botan up by the throat and began to drag him behind him as he walked. "You should've let me take the girl lover boy. Now I'm going to have an extra special treat for you tonight. A whole new batch of experiments. Won't that be fun," he said with a cruel laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:19 pm
Ayame would quickly rush forward and blocked the door. "Let him go..." She glared at him, her arm streched out. Ayame wasn't afraid of Nagase.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:21 pm
Nagase just smirked. "Don't be foolish princess. I haven't experimented on you yet, but due to you interfering with my prize subject, I might be forced to take you into consideration for my next set of experiments. This idiot here has already said that he will take your punishment so I have no further need of you. So get out of the way."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:23 pm
"Let him go..." She had lowered her arms and her hands had balled into fists. "Do it Nagase..." She took a step forward.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:26 pm
Negase's smirk never left his face as he pressed a button. Botan suddenly screamed in pain and clawed at his neck. "10,000 volts, that's how much of a jolt he's getting. Every step you take I'll add another 10,000 volts. He'll die before you get here." He told her. If that didn't make it worse, he pulled out a syrienge full of a green liquid and pressed it close to Botan's heart. "And if you think about doing anything else, I can assure you, one p***k of this and he'll be wishing that I had experimented on him."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:30 pm
Ayame stopped and looked at Botan. She then looked back up at Nagase. "Your vile..." Reluctantly Ayame took a step back and moved out of his way.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:33 pm
"Why thank you my dear," Negase said with deep sincerity. He hefted Botan off of the ground, still holding the needled close to his chest as he dragged Botan through the door. He smirked as he left. "Don't worry. He'll be back in time for classes tomorrow. I won't keep him out that late."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games