Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:07 pm
Hikari started to tremble but didnt know why "Kai" she whispered looking up at the celling looking threw it and saw Kai put the marks on his bakc she closed her eyes and covered her ears she kept hearing little whispers "its your fault" "all your fault" Hikari tried to make them stop "stop....stop...STOP!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs and they stopped Hikari started to breath heavely  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:09 pm
Kai closed his eyes. His body was covered in scars, but the ones on his back were the most prominent. He quickly put back on his shirt and looked down to where he knew where Hikari was. He smiled without knowing why. "Everything will be okay, Hikari," Kai whispered just like he used to when they were little. "No matter what happens, we'll always be together."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:12 pm
Tears were pouring down Hikari's face but she didnt know why she couldnt make them stop she got up and went to the sink her tears stopped as she looked down into the water in the sink her hair was the color of blood and eyes of a cat with a wicked smile Hikari backed up running out of the room  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:14 pm
Kai opened his eyes and they were blood red. "She's awakened again," he whispered. He grabbed onto his back wincing lightly. "No...Hikari."

(Okay girl, I'm heading to bed. We'll have to continue this tomorrow k)  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:16 pm
HIkari ran down the halls and ran outside catching her breath "what was that" she said grabbing onto her head falling to the ground hands on the ground breathing heavely "why cant I breath" she said gasping for air  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:17 pm
Kai landed beside her. His eyes were still blood red as he kneeled beside her. "Hikari?" he asked softly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:04 am
Hikari stood up "that hurt you know" she said turning looking at Kai with a wicked smile "that wont ever happen again" she said giggling she looked to the sky "how was it" she said looking back at Kai "how was it when my parents torchered you?" she asked bursting out in laughter  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:52 am
Kai took a step back from Hikari. Even though he had his shirt back on his ches was revealed, and with in many scars could still be seen. He clenched his fists as unwanted memories resurfaced at Hikari's vicious words. His eyes were red and then black. "You don't want to know what they did to me."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:39 am
"I already know" she said putting her head back giggling its like she's a totally different person she kept laughing "I saw" she said taking her hand and putting it on her cheek "all of it they want to see what demons are made to do" she said putting down her head then starting to laugh again "it was so much fun"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:21 am
"What do you mean you saw?" Kai asked in a cold voice. His usual blue eyes now black as night as he glared at her. "Don't tell me you watched what they did to me!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:40 pm
Hikari stopped laughing and looked at him "of course and it was beutiful" she said her wings coming out her back smiling wickedly at Kai  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:43 pm
Kai stood there unmoving. He didn't know if he believed her. Hell, he didn't want to believe her. "How...how could you watch what they did? How could you watch and not try and help me!" he said trembling all over.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:44 pm
Hikari walked up to Kai and put her hand on his cheek "it was fun watching you scream" she said giggling touching his face so lightly  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:46 pm
Through the confusion, Rinkota had remained silent, sitting outside the auditorium. Without moving, she was able to catch glimpses of Hikari's situation. "I guess little miss priss knows what the real world's like now." She said quietly to herself.  

Valley-of-Death

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Kai, despite the calmness that lined his face, could feel something else rising inside of him. "No," he whispered. "No! You couldn't have seen that!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games