Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Osiris City Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:19 am
Sabata held the cat and watched Sophie and Skyla. He was silent, letting everything had happened lately stew in his brain for a minute. He needed to take a step back and look at his situation. He was nowhere near to finding the Moon's Eye since he got here. The Talamasca had said they would keep an eye out for it, but he was certain it wouldn't be found anytime soon. He was considering what to do to further his search, when a chill ran down his spine. he shivered slightly, even though he was wearing his jacket and it wasn't that cold out. Glancing towards the main gates of the city he frowned slightly, he had a feeling as if something had just appeared... something strange.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:24 am
ninja of Persia
Sabata held the cat and watched Sophie and Skyla. He was silent, letting everything had happened lately stew in his brain for a minute. He needed to take a step back and look at his situation. He was nowhere near to finding the Moon's Eye since he got here. The Talamasca had said they would keep an eye out for it, but he was certain it wouldn't be found anytime soon. He was considering what to do to further his search, when a chill ran down his spine. he shivered slightly, even though he was wearing his jacket and it wasn't that cold out. Glancing towards the main gates of the city he frowned slightly, he had a feeling as if something had just appeared... something strange.

"It's very fortunate that you didn't die and events took place the way they did or you might be dead wouldn't you say."*He said with a smirk on his face.*  

Rentetsu

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:11 pm
Rentetsu
ninja of Persia

"It's very fortunate that you didn't die and events took place the way they did or you might be dead wouldn't you say."*He said with a smirk on his face.*
Sabata just grinned. "Oh I dunno, I don't die easy." He waved a hand in a nonchalant gesture, blue sparks flew from his palm to float around him. He acted as if he didn't even notice. "And where have you been all this time? Antha Mayfair was looking for you, as she found you yet?" Since you're still walking around, it's not likely, but you can never tell with Anhta. he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:36 pm
After a little while Sophie grew tired of trying to wake Skyla out of her trance and turned around to take Midnight back from Sabata, but noticed that another person was talking to him. Walking up to them she said, "Skyla won't come out of her trance." She then took Midnight from Sabata and looked at the two men with serious eyes. "If you two are going to start a fight then go somewhere where humans won't see."  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

ISUMY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:38 pm
Skyla blinked a few times trying to clear her head of the visions that passed quickly before her eyes. They blurred together in a collage of images that were incomprehensible. Her vision finally cleared and she saw Sophie, Rentetsu, and Sabata all together. She walked over to them slowly for her legs felt wobbly. She began to sway and the the cobblestone street came up fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:53 am
Sabata's image wavered. Before the eye even had time to register his movement he had already caught Skyla. Supporting her up he looked in her face. "Skyla? You alright?" He mentally kicked himself at this Of course she's not moron! She's fought with a crazy vampire, gotten kicked across the street, and pretty much gone through all sorts of hell all in one night! She hasn't fed recently either... He carried her to a bench and laid her on it. She'll have to feed soon... he knew that would be a whole new drama in and of itself, it always was for the newer ones.  

ninja of Persia

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:32 pm
Sophie put Midnight down to take a look at Skyla. She brushed back some of Skyla's bangs and then her down, "I'll go get some humans for her to feed on. You can watch over her till I get back." Sophie started to jog away looking for some teenagers till she came to a group of 3 guys talking to each other. "Excuse me, but can you three guys help my friend. She fainted in an alley and I can't wake her up." She tried to make the most annoying cute human girl voice she could and it worked. The three boys followed her to where Sabata and Skyla were. When the boys looked at Sabata and Skyla Sophie knocked them out. "There. Now let's get her up to feed on them."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:48 pm
Sabata propped up Skyla. "Bring them closer." He sniffed the air and felt his hunger rise. He needed to feed, but he supressed it, Skyla needed it more tat him. He reached for one of the boys and pulled them towards her mouth. "She's probably gonna hate us for this, she doesn't like drinking blood..."  

ninja of Persia

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:41 pm
"Well she has to learn how to get over it. I know what it is like for her right now since she is newly turned, but she needs to get used to the idea of being a creature of the night that feeds off human beings." She brought the other two boys by Skyla as well. Sophie took a boys arm and bite his wreist so that the blood would run. Then she gently placed the boys wreist by Skyla's open mouth as the boy's blood dripped onto her lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:14 pm
Sabata nodded and held Skyla's mouth open. "Yeah..." He thought back to when he'd first turned, he didn't want to drink either. "At least the world isn't as superstitious of our kind as it was centuries ago." He recalled one incident when he'd been traveling through Spain, Granada specifically, around the mid 1540's, he snatched a homeless beggar off the street and was about to feed when members of the Inquisition found him. What followed was a chase across the city, leading to a cross country pursuit leading to the border between Spain and France. Sabata cringed inwardly at the memory, the world was much more open to creatures of the night now, thankfully.  

ninja of Persia

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:21 pm
Holding the boy's werist over Skyla's mouth Sophie thought, 'I'm sorry Skyla...' "It's strange..." She spoke to Sabata, "I feel so jealous of her. She has people of her kind that are here to help throught her turning. When I first became a vampire no one was there to help me, only my creator who didn't even care to help me." The smell of the boy's blood made her insides pinch, cravng the taste of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:09 am
Sabata smiled. "It was the same for me. I killed my creator in a rage just after turning. I would have died if I hadn't met another vampire then." He moved Skyla's mouth closer to the boy's wrist. "And back then it was, as you said, difficult for us, especially the younger ones." He glanced up at Sophie, "Perhaps this it is a good thing though, that we didn't have these luxuries, we've become much stronger as a result, not just in our powers, but other ways as well."  

ninja of Persia

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:26 am
"That's true in some ways." She revealed a small smile, but still seemed a little depressed. "So you murdered your creator after? You're so lucky..I'm still trying to find mine. I want him dead more than you know, but he keeps on disappearing once I find him. I've only gotten close enough to leave a scar across his face." Sophie sighed gently as she shifted the boy's wreist on top of Skyla's mouth. "But I am glad that I can at least help a newly turned vampire the way my creator never did for me."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:49 am
Sabata smiled sadly, "I didn't mean to do it... he.." he was silent for a moment, he hadn't really thought about that night much... What the heck, am I some simpering little human? It was 500 years ago! "He spoke again "He killed some one important to me, I was still human at the time... he died just as I changed."  

ninja of Persia

ISUMY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:38 pm
The smell of blood made Skyla's insides do several back flips. She turned her head away, trying to get away from the smell, but it was everywhere. "No." she moaned softly. She put her hands up trying to force the bleeding wrist away from her mouth. "Please no." Tears began to trickle down her cheeks and the face of the old man kept appearing everywhere she looked. Though her heart repulsed the thought of drinking blood, her mind was urging her body forward. Before she knew what she was doing she had the boy's bloodstained wrist in her mouth and she was drinking hungrily, sobbing all the while.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff