Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:25 pm
"I'm sorry, but I really must see her," Azreal said still trying to get used to seeing smaller versions of Haruka. *She was a cute kid, but she was violent even back then!* he thought with a smile. *No wonder though with everything that happened to her.* The last thought made Azreal snap out of his daydream. "I've got to see her no matter what!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:29 pm
Chibi broke off from the taller Haruka "bye" she said waving at her and flew over to Azreal "hope you can get her back" she said smiling and kissed Azreal's cheak "well you got one side of her two more to go" Chibi said smiling and disappeared into Chi "names chi" Chi said smiling "but i wont be liniant as Chibi was" Chi said with an evil look at Azreal  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:31 pm
Azreal knew that look anywhere. He's been on the receiving end of that look more than most of the demons they fought. That look meant he was in trouble. He gulped as he looked at the pint sized terror. "What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:34 pm
"youll see" she said eye's glaring at Azreal she landed on the ground and looked at her family this Haruka was the same age as the Haruka crying on the ground next to her dead mother "where were you when my family...." chi couldnt finish the sentence  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:36 pm
Azreal took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I'm guessing there's no getting around this question...huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:37 pm
Chi shook her head still looking away Azreal not being able to look at him with out seeing her cry  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:44 pm
Azreal sighed and finally nodded. "The night that...that everything happened. I was ordered to destroy any who resisted our government. Your family was one of the people I was ordered to destroy. Me and my team were sent to eliminate everyone...but my brother got in the way. I had my doubts about the government...about everything. Also, I knew that no matter what I couldn't kill you. My brother knew this, and so he presented me with a gift that night. He brought me the head of the girl I was staying with. I loved her more than words could ever describe. Not in the way I love...I mean...she was like a sister to me. I was enraged at what he had done. All he could do was laugh, saying that a demon, especially one with my blood line and my title should have no place for emotions. I attacked him and lost. I barely managed to get away from him. I had to get through my own men to do so. By the time I was safe I passed out from loss of blood."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:48 pm
Chi remember she turned and looked at Azreal "I saved you that night" Chi said tears coming down her eyes Haruka was on the other side of the room looking at them as they talked Chi turned to Haruka "we saved him" she said flying up to Haruka she was able to pass the barrier but Azreal couldnt  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:52 pm
"You were the one who nursed me back to health until I was strong enough to make it on my own. My brother nearly killed me," Azreal replied remembering the incident well. He rested his hand on the barrier and looked at both Chi and Haruka, wondering what was to happen next. "It was that night that changed both of our lives."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:57 pm
Chi turned to Azreal then back "go back" she said going up to Haruka and grabbing on to her hand then a light went around chi and Chibi appeared next to Chi "time to go back" both of them said smiling and formed two balls of light then went into Haruka she fell to the ground nad the barrier was gone  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:11 pm
Azreal didn't hesitate. In in an instant he was holding Haruka in his arms. Her head was resting on his shoulder as he whispered in her ear. "Please be okay, Haruka. Please...please don't leave me."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:14 pm
"azreal" Haruka whispered and she was back to normal and cherry blossoms covered the world the memories were gone "why did you come" Haruka said holding on to Azreal Meanwhile "what's taking so long AH" Rei screamed and went inside her heart ot and was a foot away from them "did you guys make up yet" Rei said her hands on her hips  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:18 pm
Azreal looked at Rei then back at Haruka. Deciding to ignore Rei he looked at Haruka instead, lifting her chip up to where she could look at him. Their lips were just inches apart as he spoke. "Because...because I couldn't live without you," Azreal whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:20 pm
Rei turned around "ew mushy stuff" she disappeared "I cant live with out you eather" Haruka said smiling tears coming down her face  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:28 pm
"You don't have to," Azreal whispered. In those few moments when he had thought that he'd lost Haruka forever, he realized just how much she truly meant to him. It was the fact that he knew how much it hurt to think of a life without her that gave him the courage to do what he did next. Azreal leaned forward until his lips met her and kissed her.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games