Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:15 am
What I am about to post came from a lineaged third degree alexandrian.
"The Fír Bolg rampaged over Ireland the first week of last month and Boanna fed them with of the nine hazelnuts*"
"Your Goddess is not Annan, it is Boanna and she only has nine priests in the entire world and she has chosen you"
Sorry, used wrong case of the word
*the nine hazelnuts is a reference to how Boanna ascended to Goddesshood, they are the hazelnuts of wisdom which fell into a pool which she drank of (and from whence the salmon of knowledge came)
The funny thing is, at that time, I put out hazelnuts as part of my personal worship and they dissappeared overnight.
IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE FEERBULGS  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:37 am
[Bavi]
Eshmasesh
Aesi
Eshmasesh
TeaDidikai
The lack of awareness of gender doesn't bother me that much. Most people here think I'm a woman. ~shrugs~
You're not? gonk
o0 You aren't?
Phew, at least I'm not alone in this xp

TeaDidikai
My gods made me female. Period. Had they made me something else, we would be having a different conversation.
I think she was kidding; otherwise, I'm damned confused. gonk
...yeah, I actually remember reading that somewhere now.
TeaDidikai
Got my point across though- eh? wink
Curse you and your logical traps xd  

Eshmasesh

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:20 am
reagun ban
What I am about to post came from a lineaged third degree alexandrian.
"The Fír Bolg rampaged over Ireland the first week of last month and Boanna fed them with of the nine hazelnuts*"
"Your Goddess is not Annan, it is Boanna and she only has nine priests in the entire world and she has chosen you"
Sorry, used wrong case of the word
*the nine hazelnuts is a reference to how Boanna ascended to Goddesshood, they are the hazelnuts of wisdom which fell into a pool which she drank of (and from whence the salmon of knowledge came)
The funny thing is, at that time, I put out hazelnuts as part of my personal worship and they dissappeared overnight.

Or a rodent...

OR A CRAZED FLYING SALMON!

ninja

Or a wise salmon that was so wise it knew how to sproud legs and walk.

Eshmasesh
quote="TeaDidikai"]Got my point across though- eh? wink
Curse you and your logical traps xd
There was no logic there.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:27 pm
TeaDidikai
Or a wise salmon that was so wise it knew how to sproud legs and walk.
Two things immediately jumped to mind:

First:
Donchu be dissin the Sahagins! Those effers can bite for like 3d4 damage!

Second:
If I an skeptical of the existence of such a fish, does that make it a Salmon of Doubt?  

Henry Dorsett Case

Eshmasesh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:32 pm
TeaDidikai

There was no logic there.

Eshmasesh
Curse you and your logical traps.
ne, I couldn't think of the word I was searching for, so I just slapped on logical.

"Wiccan isn't witchcraft. They are two different things, one's a religion and the other many believe is a religion but it is a subcatagory of goth itself. I'm not going to agure but I'll tell you what is the truth."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:31 am
Eshmasesh

"Wiccan isn't witchcraft. They are two different things, one's a religion and the other many believe is a religion but it is a subcatagory of goth itself. I'm not going to agure but I'll tell you what is the truth."
THat's stupid enough that I can believe that someone actually said it. O_o  

Kal Eldritch

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:51 am
Sovereign of Darkness
Eshmasesh

THat's stupid enough that I can believe that someone actually said it. O_o

Because someone did. The person tried to argue that witchcraft was founded by Goths to be cool.

...then another person stepped into the discussion and proclaimed that Goth was a religion way back in the day so it is possible for witchcraft to have its roots there and still be a religion. It was priceless.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:19 am
blindfaith^_^
Because someone did. The person tried to argue that witchcraft was founded by Goths to be cool.
Wow. That's so broken.

Quote:
...then another person stepped into the discussion and proclaimed that Goth was a religion way back in the day so it is possible for witchcraft to have its roots there and still be a religion. It was priceless.
Goth...religion? I suppose "Celt" and "Pict" were religions, too?  

Henry Dorsett Case

Eshmasesh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:40 pm
blindfaith^_^
Just one person? There was like one different person coming in every five pages claiming that wicca was centuries old and innocent wiccans were killed during the witch burnings. That thread's dead now right? I hope it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:08 am
reagun ban
sry ninja  

Tsuzuki

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:54 am
Eshmasesh
Just one person? There was like one different person coming in every five pages claiming that wicca was centuries old and innocent wiccans were killed during the witch burnings. That thread's dead now right? I hope it is.

It was alive and well yesterday afternoon. They had moved on to agrueing Wicca as a nature releigion where the main deity was the Goddess or mother earth herself and they were also discussing whether or not Chrisitianity is on the decline or in danger of severe perescution in America.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:09 am
I do not know if anyone has done these, but here goes:

I am the Chosen of Loki and have casted a love spell, but every girl I meet steals something from me.

Girl: I am a wicca and I cast "trap the soul spells on people all the time" and have not had any repurcussions.

Girls: We did a seance and Bruce Lee told us that Brandon Lee was killed by his wife. She put the real bullet in the gun.

At Starwood Festival: Aw, he wont mind if I touch and swing around his ceremonial sword.

That lecture by Ravenwolf on what it meas to be Wicca was very inspiring.

Wicca worships Gaia. *That was in a thread just the other day.

To hell with it, there is too much good wordage than for me to quote it all day. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16642003&page=111#900823114

pay attention to Lady Magnolia. Some of you will laugh, some will cry, some will become flabberghasted.  

jaden kendam

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:16 am
Dragon_Witch_Woman
Sevendreams
Dragon_Witch_Woman
TeaDidikai
Dragon_Witch_Woman
Fire!
Wind!
Water!

Heart!
GO PLANET!

We're the Planeteers and you can be one too. Saving our planet is the thing to. The power is yours.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:56 am
deadmanjake
Dragon_Witch_Woman
Sevendreams
Dragon_Witch_Woman
TeaDidikai
Dragon_Witch_Woman
Fire!
Wind!
Water!

Heart!
GO PLANET!

We're the Planeteers and you can be one too. Saving our planet is the thing to. The power is yours.

Captain Panet: The Power is yours!

Someone at my school is totally trying to make a live remake of that right now, its destined to be hilariously awesome  

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:03 pm
deadmanjake
Dragon_Witch_Woman
Sevendreams
Dragon_Witch_Woman
TeaDidikai
Dragon_Witch_Woman
Fire!
Wind!
Water!

Heart!
GO PLANET!

We're the Planeteers and you can be one too. Saving our planet is the thing to.
Looting and Polluting is not the way! Hear what Captain Planet has to say!  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games