Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reira Ito

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:23 pm
Name/Nickname: Sky
Why You Like NANA: Because the plot is unique and they have great music xd
Favorite NANA Character: Reira and Nobu
Other Anime/Manga You Like: death note, fruits basket, bleach, higurashi no naku koro ni, and lots more smile
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: not really.. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:23 am
Name/Nickname: Séléné / Anaemia
Why You Like NANA: first because i liked a lot Olivia (she sings TRAPNEST's songs) and i got interested directly for the perfect drawing of Yazawa and for some characters...
Favorite NANA Character: Shin and Reira
Other Anime/Manga You Like: full moon...sailor moon...ranma 1/2...X/1999...tsubasa reservoir chronicle...angel sanctuary...hanakimi...sakura cc...xxxholic...fruits basket...shinshi doumei cross...magic knight rayearth...time stranger kyoko...alice 19th...paradise kiss...kanon...larme ultime...ayashi no ceres...ludwig revolution...
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: this one 4laugh has taken too much of this cheese_whine  

Lenne_Bones

Xiao Anna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:19 pm
Name/Nickname: Anna

Why You Like NANA: Well I liked the live action movie 1st.. I just recently got into the Anime of it

Favorite NANA Character:
Oosaki Nana! and Nobuo cause he's really cute! smile

Other Anime/Manga You Like:
I love Anime movies more than the series... like Akira, Ninja Scrolls, Mononoke hime and anything by Hayao Miyazaki.

Anything Else You'd Like To Add:
I've been a fan of Anime probably before most of you were born!! lol I also enjoy Kung Fu movies too!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:38 am
Name/Nickname: Deco
Why You Like NANA: i've only seen the acton films so far but ahhh love it such a good story line, most i've eva cryed during film
Favorite NANA Character: Nana Osaki & Shin
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, Ouran High School Host Club +more to many to name
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: HI HI everyone!

noNEEDforPANIC

Yamaguchi Mondal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:51 am
Name/Nickname: Murasaki Tsukiyama
Why You Like NANA: because the whole story reminds me a little to myself and my friends.
Favorite NANA Character: Oosaki Nana
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Princess Ai, Fruit Basket and Paradise Kiss
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I'm random.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:54 am
Name/Nickname: Mikki
Why You Like NANA: Well I started reading the manga first and I really identified with the two Nana's. I'm also 20 and I go to college in a city away from home.
Favorite NANA Character: Nana O. and Nobu (but Ren is really hot!)
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Fushigi Yugi, Death Note, Sailor Moon (manga), Chobits, Excel Saga, Cowboy Bebop
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: Nana O. is my hero! Oh yeah, and all of the music from the anime is awesome, though I suppose I'm more of a Trapnest fan. I dunno, Olivia's english songs just seem more natural than Anna Tsuchiya's.  

CelticMikki

scetch-pad

3,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:08 pm
Name/Nickname: scetch-pad
Why You Like NANA: I like Nana because the story line is great and the characters very in personality even though they are alike
Favorite NANA Character: shin
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Death note and paradise kiss
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: am a really big J-pop fan  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:22 pm
Name/Nickname: Tiger
Why You Like NANA: It's the best realistic manga out there.
Favorite NANA Character: Yasu
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Battle Angel Alita, Oh My Goddess, Suzuka, Sensual Phrase, Saiyuki, a loads more
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: Nope  

whitetigre

Unspoken Passion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:00 pm
Name/Nickname: Mimi

Why You Like NANA: I love the story, characters, fashion and drama.

Favorite NANA Character: I like all of them . . .ttoo hard to pick just one gonk

Other Anime/Manga You Like: Parakiss, Last Quarter . . anything Ai Yazawa does . . .. Sensual Phrase by Mayu.

Anything Else You'd Like To Add: Thanks for adding me to the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:49 am
Name/Nickname: Evelien/FayAelfdene
Why I like NANA: 'cuz the storyline is very good, I like how things turn out. The anime and the movie are realy good as well and the music is just great!! Thanx to Mika Nakashima I started listening to JRock/Jpop!!
Fav. NANA character: Euhm Nana Oosaki, Shin,Takumi
Others mangas I like: Death Note, Bloody Kiss, Vampire Knight, xxxHolic, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Fruits Basket, Full Moon, Vampire Miyu, Rosario+Vampire, Alice 19th, Cardcaptor Sakura, Chibi Vampire, Claymore, Elfen Lied, Kamichama Karin  

FayAelfdene

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

FReaKRaveR

Friendly Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:49 pm
Name/Nickname: FReaKRaveR
Why You Like NANA: I just love all the characters and the setting....lol i love everything!
Favorite NANA Character: Nana Osaki
Other Anime/Manga You Like: saikano, death, note, bleach, many more i cant list them all
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: i'm happy to be here!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:18 am
Name/Nickname: Patricia, but better known as SongwriterPatries
Why You Like NANA: the way its drawn, the characters, the music (specially in the live action movie biggrin )
Favorite NANA Character: *eh* Shin, Ren and Nana O.
Other Anime/Manga You Like: Death Note, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, Princess Ai, Shaman King, Ouran High School Host Club, Sailor Moon
Anything Else You'd Like To Add: *smile* nice to meet everyone  

SongwriterPatries

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Rosa Atrata

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:19 am
Name/Nickname: Nichya.

Why You Like NANA: II adore the characters. Also, I like how it's realistic, like with Hachi and her pregnancy. You don't see that a lot, especially in romantic stories, which NANA is, a little bit. It makes me smile.

Favorite NANA Character: Shin, Nobu and Ren.

Other Anime/Manga You Like: Hakushaku Cain, Loveless, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sukisho, Gravitation, Angel Sanctuary, FAKE, lots.

Anything Else You'd Like To Add: Can't wait to meet everyone!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:31 pm
Name/Nickname:
My real name is Joyce, but if I were a Nana character, my name would've been Juuyon (fourteen). Why? Because I resemble to both Nana O. and Nana K. in tastes and personality.

Why You Like NANA:
Is been a long time since I don't have a truly favorite manga/anime series and this one represents pretty much what I'm living right now (Nana K.'s preocupations wrapped into Nana O.'s caracter). But I'm not pregnant nor I take birth control pills (condoms? does any more girls carry with them besides me? they're cheaper, no side effects, and well, you just give them to your guy, and voilá, safe sex)

Favorite NANA Character:
Ren, definitely. He's just like my boyfriend. Very caring and very sweet.

Other Anime/Manga You Like:
*Sailor Moon (my eternal #1 manga/anime)
*Dragon Ball (hey, this one is a true classic masterpiece)
*Card Captor Sakura (yes, I couldn't resist)
*Magic Knight Rayearth (the original Mokona)
*Ranma 1/2 (Rumiko Takahashi's best work EVER)
*Saber Marionette J (your typical harem anime)
*X/1999 (if you're a girl, how come you cannot find hot two boys in love?)
*Pani Poni Dash (is like "Monty Python", but as an anime)
*Naruto (dattebayo)
*Death Note (OMFG, Light, soooo hot redface redface redface )
*Godchild (soooo damn scary, it's good)

Anything Else You'd Like To Add: I wanna have lots of new friends mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

PerfectStranger_2-0

Ceres_Celestial

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:08 am
Name/Nickname: Ceres_Celestial/Vanessa

Why You Like NANA: Its a great series! Diferent to what Im used to read! and I used to release with Osaki alot of the way she used to be with Hachi smile

Favorite NANA Character: Nana O.

Other Anime/Manga You Like: Sailor Moon, Ayashi no Ceres, Hana Yori Dango, Marmalade Boy, Fushigi Yuugi Utena, Strawberry Panic, Hanasuki no Miko, Slayers, Princess Nine, Death Note, Kyo Kara Maou, etc... Theirs lots more but this are my top fave ^^

Anything Else You'd Like To Add: Im a 25 (starting today yey!!!) Studying Marketing, im addicted to manga and my new addiction are asian dramas especially if their from Taiwan or Korea (Japanese ones dont get me going that much...) Like video games fighting ones r the most prefer and guitar hero *_*

Im so happy to be able to be part of a Nana club, since Im been a really big fan over 3 years and well is nice to be able to find people that like the same things as one and to be able to discuss them smile (Especially since the person I used to discuss with out of the blue stop talking to me... stare )

Anyway hope to make lots of friends whee  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces