Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:11 pm
(( OKAY WRITERS BLOCK IS BACK !!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:48 am
"Who are you?" Anglie asked, squinting trying to see the color.  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:37 pm
" That's not any of your concern..." replied Karen without even turing around  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:23 am
"Why? We are alike in a ways..." Anglie said, seeing a purple-like color, "Are you the Purple Peral Princess?"  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:32 pm
Fastforwarding.... confused mad Sorry.School.Its been a month i think. gonk

Luchia said goodbye to Tara and ran out the door after Anglie.
"Anglie! Wait! What if Meko wakes up and we arent there?" She said. She stopped on the sand,the sand soft on her bare feet.She hadleft the hotel in a rush. She quickly stopped and blinked.
"Karen?Is that you?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:15 pm
Karen's purple eyes widened to that voice.

" Luchia!" she called out ignoring Anglie's question.

No longer tears of hatred came out but tears of joy came out.  

Kandie Skull

` TenTen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:37 pm
Back in Gaito's Castle...

Coco was dreaming that her kingdom was peacful.Suddenly everyting turned black and her kingdom disappeared.She screamed as loud as she could.No could hear her.Something grabbed her tail and pull her away.She saw Gaito and she looked into his eyes and as she looked into them,Coco began to have an evil look in her eyes.She awoke and the dream was real.Coco had the look of darkness in them like in the dream.The cage thing she was in disappeared and she fell to the ground.

That was kinda long.Coco has turned evil.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:05 pm
"Oh Karen!" Luchia exclaimed as she embraced the Purple Pearl Princess.
"I've been so busy up here with Anglie and Meko!They told me what happedned to Sara and CoCo!" She pulled away and added in a wary tone,"Also,Yuri cam up..."

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:46 am
"Luchia..." Anglie said, surprised, "So your name is Karen"

"Coco! Are you ok!?" Sara shouted, worried, watching Coco.

"Ah, I see one of you two has some over to my side" Gaito said entering. He nodded towards Coco.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:10 pm
I'm promise to help capture the other mermaid princesses,Gaito-sama,said Coco with a evil smile.Coco looked over at Sara.  

` TenTen

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:17 pm
She looked at her pink locket and glanced over to the sea. She wondered where Rina was.She hadn't seen her all day.She spoke up wondering if she knew what happened.
" Karen...Did you hear what happened to CoCo and Sara?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:18 pm
" Luchia have you seen Rina " Hanon asked running over to her best friends but was suddenly distracted " Misuki Sensi " she yelled and went over to talk to him but when she walked over she noticed him looking at Karen and was starting to get jealous.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

` TenTen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:10 pm
"Gaito,I will be sure to capture the other mermaids.I will not fail Yuri."said Coco with an evil smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:57 am
"Coco!? Are you all right!?" Sara asked in a worried voice.

"Ah, you'd better be able to capture them, after all you are one yourself." Gaito said, looking at Coco.  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:28 am
Don't worry,I will"said Coco.She looked over at Sara."I feel fine"answered Coco."I will make sure that Aqua Regina won't come back,Gaito"she said.Then she left the castle.She swam up to the human side and saw Luchia."LUCHIA!!"Coco yelled.Her plan was to act all sweet and then lure the mermaids to the castle."I'm sooooo glad to see you!!"Coco said."I escaped from Gaito to find you.Sara is stil in the castle.Get all the mermaids together and follow me"she said in a whisper voice."I'll wait for you here."said Coco.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games