Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cry_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:09 pm
Myoko fluttered her eyes open and looked around and groaned when she moved. She didn't know why but her entire body felt like it had been put into a car crusher. "Ow...why do I feel like I've been thrown through a brick wall and then had it fall on me...?" She sat up slowly and turned to Train.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:06 pm
Train had fallen asleep peacfully on the edge of her bed. His head was shoved in his arms, and he had a somewhat innocent look on his face. He stirred a little, then was motionless again. He managed to mumble her name softly in her sleep, and it sounded as if he was worried about her.  

Emos Eat Skittles

Cry_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:15 pm
She giggled and nugged him gently trying not to bring herself to tears in pain. She cracked her neck. "Ow...owowowowow!" She bent her back and it popped more then once. "I think I was put through a car crusher..." She holds her hand to her head gently.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:36 pm
Sven went upstairs to see how Myoko was doing. "Good to see you're up. Once Train gets up I'll tell you everything that happened,from my point of view at least."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:21 am
"I'm... I'm already awake." Train said, squinting his eyes open. He sat up a bit and stretched. "So whats the deal?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:53 am
Myoko held the blankets close to her body and sat next to train on her knees and stared at Sven. "Please...tell us..." She looke dvery interested in this topic. She really wanted to know what was wrong with her so she could prevent it from happening again.  

Cry_Angel

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:38 pm
"Well it's sorta like this. You shouldn't have to worry about the other you,with the red eyes,appering anymore. I think you destroyed her when you took back physical form in that house...." Sven continued to explain from his point of view until he was finished,answering any questions they had to the best of his knowledge.
"Do you understand what happened now?'

(I'm too lazy to actually type what happened xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:14 am
"OOh...I...I did that...?" Myoko looked down at her hands and they shook. A large shiver struck hdown her back an dher teeth chattered from it. "Why?" She hadn't meant to speak aloud. "I told you I'm no good, Sven! You took me on anyway! How do you know it can't happen again?" She started to over exert herself again and it hurt still. She winced still clutching the blankets. "Ow..."  

Cry_Angel

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:59 am
Train wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. "We are helping you because we care about you. It would hurt us more if something happened to you. Do you understand?" He hugged her into his chest and comforted her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:53 pm
Sven waited until she calmed down abit, "I think she won't come back because the real you destroyed the other you. If she had just retreated inside you,she wouldn't have shattered when you pushed her over. And the reason that I took you on was what Train said,I care about you. Now..." Sven walked over at patted her head with a smile,"You must be tired after all of that,you should get some more rest."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:08 pm
((Yes! I'm back!)) "I understand that you care about me..." She mumbles. "But I'm not sure I want you to. What if you get hurt helping me...what if you'd gotten hurt when we were in that house?!" She winced again, her chest felt crushed. The room swirled for a second then focused back. She shook her head and continued. "I don't want to sleep I want to know why her and I were seperated this time. I don't understand this and I want to!" If she yelled anymore she'd collapse. She knew that, but she didn't care. Right then she wanted out of the bed and somewhere where she was able to study more about herself and hopefully figure out why she wasn't in control of herself all the time. She laid back and closed her eyes. Her eye lids flickered and she looked troubled. 'It's gone...' She thought. 'All my memory has been erased! All I rember is Sven and Train...Why did this happen!?'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:28 pm
Train bowed his head, and seemed a little annoyed. "I don't care if we get hurt. I'm willing to get hurt protecting you. All I want is to see you safe." He calmed himself a little and continued. "We'll help you find the answeres, but for now you should get some rest. What help can we do for you if your sick, and unable to move. You need to be in the best shape incese something happens. So please..." He puled the blanket up over her, "just get some sleep... I'll be right here next to you..."  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:38 pm
"You won't fall asleep will you?" She half glared with a bit of worry on her face. "I've lost it all..." She put her hands over her eyes. "All of my memory is gone! I'm no good without it! I can't help you take Kaine down without it! I don't remember anything about him only a name and what he looks like. Those things are unerasable, but I have to fill in the rest! It's gone! Train I don't even remember what you're good at and what you hate or anything. Your profiles are blank!" She started to cry. "I'm useless. I don't think I can even fight anymore...I'd have to try and find out..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:46 am
Train hugged her again. "Your never useless. Your almost... like a human now. I'm sure we can still figure out what we need to. It will just take a little more time. Who knows maybe even after we figure a few things out you'll be able to get your memory back." He kissed her on the forhead and tucked her in a little more. "Now maybe you should listen and get some sleep. I promise I wont fall asleep. I'll be right her watching over you." He pulled a chair close to the bed, and made himself comfortable.  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:47 am
"Ok..." She rolled over and stared at him for a while. She mumbled something about him to herself and closed her eyes. The entire time she slept her memory was trying to recover the lost data.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff