Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Rurouni Kenshin Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rurouni Kenshin?
  ISAWESOME!!
View Results

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:24 pm
((hmmhmmmhmmmmm.....posting for the heck of it....COMMON PEOPLE!!!)) ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:29 pm
"yes bottousi" said amaya. she adjusted her kitsune mask to make sure it was on firmly." I have an order to fight and eliminate you. I figured it would be easier if it wasn't out in the open where innocents were."  

Kradxon

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:48 pm
"Eliminate me? I doubt you could."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:08 am
What the hell?.... Hotaru thought, just looking at the strange twosome.  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:33 am
She pulled out a katana. "prepare yourself!!" and with that attempted to cut his head off.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:30 pm
Saitoh got off the car and jumped on the roof of one of the restaurants on the street as he watched the fight from afar waiting for his time to strike.  

Zeramir

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:46 pm
Hotaru watched, awestruck and with wide eyes as both the hitokiri fought on, barely staying within the visible spetrum.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:13 pm
Kenshin was moving just as quick using hi reverse blade to block anny and all attacks, "Hmm you're better then I thought, that you are."  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:05 am
"thank you", she replied. She jumped back and pulled out another katana. "now its time for the final blow!!From one of my own attacks!!" She started up her attack. She made her blades go around her at different angles hitting kenshin's blade at a rapid pace.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:54 am
Kenshin's eyes widened as the pace quickened and thought, 'This girl is the best I've ever encountered.'  

Nightshade_Wulf

Kradxon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:46 pm
She made her pace go even faster. Come on....i know you can do better..bottousi the manslayer!! she thought. She went up to attempt to cut his right arm off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:21 pm
Kenshin's eyes flashed showing he was turning to his manslaying ways and he started to push her back.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:21 pm
Then, suddely, both of them felt themselfves getting pushed apart-violently, they both knew it was some kind of Kenki, but the shere force of it was astounding.

When Amaya looked back at the red haired swordsman through the slits in her mask, she could plainly see the spazztic girl from earlier standing defensively in front on Kenshin. He was on the ground, apparently having bumped his head on the ground, and once again the hug-able Rurouni.

"Um, okay, uh. I'm sorry, but i have to like....learn from this guy and all." She told the kitsune-masked assasin. "So i really cant have you go and kill him and all. 'Sides, Hiko-shishou would NEVER forgive me if he ended up dying, now of all times."

Though Hotaru coudnt see it, Kenshin's eyes had grown wide at the mention of his black-haired master, and the fact that he was aware of her Kenki.

((btw, Kenki is basically used by all the swordsmen, but its most known when Shshio and Kenhin fought, Kenshin's kenki caused the leaves to burst, and shishio's was the flames...its like...mental sword energy i guess, so you guys can probobly have your own now too))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:23 pm
She looked pretty bad. She looked at the girl while her own mask was still on. "HOW DARE YOU!!" she yelled. Her body grew rigid. "WHY!! THIS ISN"T YOUR FIGHT!" From the way she looked she was emotionally and physically tired. Her ankle hurt and her hands bled from the way she handled her swords. One was gripped to act like a short blade blocking attacks. "LET ME FINISH!!" She yelled." let me..." with that she collapsed.
((HAD to change it))  

Kradxon

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:35 pm
((yes i did...muahahahaha))

Being as stupid as she was, Hotaru actually answered with a coy, "uuhh...no." before Kensin also collapsed behind her.

"Oh GAWD!" The brown-haired sowrdswoman exclaimed, yelling at the heavans. "Do we have to back to that clininc AGAIN?! WHY ME?!"

((lol))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces