Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What's The Strangest Dream You Have Had? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:59 am
One of my relatively normal dreams:

I'm in the Quidditch stadium ( from Harry Potter ) and I'm flying around the stadium in a race. I'm racing on a whole grain wheat sandwich and Kirby ( that little pink guy ) is steering the sandwich and we're in first place. There was a blue Kirby on a sourdough bread sandwich, who was in last place, and there was a red Kirby racing on a pumpernickle sandwich w/ salad-y stuff and eggs in it. Red Kirby was right behind us.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:00 am
WingScythe
Someone asked about recurring dreams- this one, I get every time I watch a new anime or read a new manga.

So, I'm in this big, fancy mansion, wearing a slinky evening gown, and I'm an anime character. I'm setting up for some kind of party. The guests start to arrive, and they're all guys from anime and manga.
Once everybody's there, I go up to this podium and announce to the assembly that I'm pregnant, and one of the quests is the father.
My subconsious is such a little slut..... crying

And one I had last night! Muraki-sensei, from Yami no Matsuei tells me he's in love with me, and I therefore must die. He pulls out a knife and goes to kill me, so I yell "Defense Force, assemble!" and Sailor Moon, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto show up to protect me. Muraki-sensei and the Senshi are fighting each other when Quatre of Gundam Wing pops up out of nowhere, picks Muraki up and bodily carries him off.
So we're all just standing there, blinking, when Sailor Moon turns araound and says, "So..... orgy?"

I told you my subconsious is a slut.

It's still kinda funny...  

SaintHiroku

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:13 pm
I had another one. A shorter one. I was in a room. All black and white. Everything, even me, EVERYTHING looked like an old photograph... It was a white room with a checkerboard floor, and across the room, there was a little white-haired boy who was painting on the wall with black stuff. Paint, I thought. He was writing HELP ME, and he turned, and there were black rings around his eyes and blood gushing from his mouth. He simply said, "Will you play with me?" But in German, so it was "Spiel mit mir." Then he grinned... I'll never forget that grin. There was just...something wrong with it. After that, ran at me and screamed HELP ME~!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I once again woke up screaming my head off...

This is an old one, but I posted it again...cause I had that dream again last night... crying

Lesson learned...NEVER WATCH THE BEAST OF BLOOD MUSIC VIDEO A MINUTE BEFORE GOING TO BED.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:33 am
You have weird dreams. xd  

SaintHiroku

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:53 pm
black_bell13
You don't know the HALF of it, girlygirl. If you want to see the CAUSE of that dream, go to my profile and watch the multimedia.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:51 pm
black_bell13
WingScythe
Someone asked about recurring dreams- this one, I get every time I watch a new anime or read a new manga.

So, I'm in this big, fancy mansion, wearing a slinky evening gown, and I'm an anime character. I'm setting up for some kind of party. The guests start to arrive, and they're all guys from anime and manga.
Once everybody's there, I go up to this podium and announce to the assembly that I'm pregnant, and one of the quests is the father.
My subconsious is such a little slut..... crying

And one I had last night! Muraki-sensei, from Yami no Matsuei tells me he's in love with me, and I therefore must die. He pulls out a knife and goes to kill me, so I yell "Defense Force, assemble!" and Sailor Moon, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto show up to protect me. Muraki-sensei and the Senshi are fighting each other when Quatre of Gundam Wing pops up out of nowhere, picks Muraki up and bodily carries him off.
So we're all just standing there, blinking, when Sailor Moon turns araound and says, "So..... orgy?"

I told you my subconsious is a slut.

It's still kinda funny...

lol thats very funny...For some reason I havent been able to remember any of my dreams lately. I wish I could though. I watch anime all the time before I go to bed so I belive they would be pretty funny...If I could remember them! crying  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

SaintHiroku

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:53 am
MadAzrael
black_bell13
You don't know the HALF of it, girlygirl. If you want to see the CAUSE of that dream, go to my profile and watch the multimedia.

Ok. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:43 pm
My dreams tend to be quite pointless, or bloody. The second one isn't really child friendly, but I had to get it out of my mind. sweatdrop

Last night's dream:
I was in a living room or bedroom, I'm not sure which. My boyfriend, mother, father, and cousin were there. My cousin was crying. I asked her what was wrong. She didn't say anything. So I looked over at this one mirror for some reason and I saw a symbol. Not quite sure what it was. Then I looked back at her, but the symbol I saw, I had to take a second glance at. When I looked back I saw a face, that I can't remember anymore. But it scared me half to death, that when I woke up in fright, I couldn't breathe. (one of my random dreams, but I never was as frightened as this)

A dream I had a while back:
This guy and I were standing in my backyard looking up at the cloudy sky. Out of no where two spinning saw blades came flying at me first then they guy. The first blade hit me from my right shoulder to my left hip, and then the second one sliced my abdomen. There was blood, lots of it, and I was screaming too. But I did endure everything without fainting or dying. When the blades left the guy was like "lets go to my house so I can bandage the wounds up". (maybe a test?)

naomixsan

KohanaXo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:19 pm
Wow. I have a wierd dream everyday!

One dream I had a giant steam boat was chasing my 2 friends and me as we tried to swim to an island. It had knives and stuff and it was trying to slash us! Once we fianlly made it to the island we ran for our lives and tried to warn people about the steamboat so they could possibly protect us. The problem is, everyone would just laugh in out face and tell us we're funny jokers! Then we went outside of a store (where we were trying to find someone to help us) and we found the steamboat sitting in the parking lot with sunglasses on and holding a newspaper playing it off as if it wasn't stalking us eek The funny thing to was the steamboat all of a sudden was the size of a car and looked very animated.

Then one reaccuring dream I had when I was little was that I would laugh at a dog and call it ugly. The ugly dog would get mad at me and bite me and all of a sudden I'd be sent into a yellow and green spiral whirl-pool where I repeatedly said "Im sooooorrrry.. I'm sorrry" and I'd be in that whirlpool until I woke up the next morning.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:33 am
Last night was my weirdest recent dream. I was on a girl scout trip to the circus after ice skating, and my dad was a performer. The circus was also half habachi. The newbie outfit was peasant clothes. I ended up going back stage, wearing the peasant clothes, and trading places with a princess who looked like a girl that i really hate.

Sometimes when I sleep over my friend's house a guy that i know sleeps over too. And whenever he's over her house i always have dreams about him. The first night, I dreamed that he came into our room and went to the closet and left the door of the closet open. In the morning, it was still open and he denied going into our room.

The secong night, I had a dream where he was next to me in the bed. We're friends so I didn't freak out. I turned over in my sleep, then 2 minutes later I turned over again and it was my friend. I turned again, it was him. reverse....... What really happened was that i was dreaming this, but my friend was awake watching me, and she said that I had done what I dreamed. In my dream, she turned over and she said she did it in real life too. I must be really senitive to bed movements. sweatdrop but that was like the 100th dream he's been in.  

Corva-sama

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:41 pm
Some of the oddest ones I have- well no, maybe they are just the funniest, no they are odd- dreams I've had are ones waaaay late in the night/morning (between 2am-5am) where I get off the phone, fall asleep and the conversation I was having IRL continues in the dream and then I start talking outloud while still asleep and then wake up and am all "WTF!? Where's the phone?" gonk sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:20 pm
I was being attacked by evil, life sized furrbies!!! gonk  

x.X.Innocent Passion.X.x

Phaid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:51 pm
I was in the streets of Tokyo and heard a loud roar and there were people running frantically. One of them pointed and I saw Godzilla... but with the head of Courtney Love. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:36 pm
ONE (yes only 1, 1 of many!) scary dreams i had was soemthing like this:

me and my friend were at a clothign store. My other friends were outside and some girl i kno wash the cashier. Then lust and a midget version oflust/envy comes in. then me and my friends hide as they start doing evil stuff (i cant remember what) then I try and use a phone, convienently located a foot away from me in the middle of the store, to call the people outsides cell for help. but i cant remember the number! The midget thing is coming closer and it stbbed the cashier in the neck, lots of blood! Then i dialed my own house # out of frustration, somehow the scary humunculis leave and the girl at the cash is still alive. Lots of blood once more! I found out its b/c my friends have opened the door and the light scared them or something. and we leave, then get on a ttc(bus), like evrything was completly normal. and then...

the scary midget pops out of knowhere on the bus ...

i wake up  

Kai-chii

Kai-chii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:37 pm
and sorry for all the spelling errors in that!  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff