Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Question about TRAX............ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free money
  No... *takes money anyways*
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:23 am
[schizophrenic]
what?!? there are only three people in that picture???? i am surely baffled. . i am more than baffled i have been bamboozled!!! WHERE ARE YOU NO MINWOO!!!! not just joking. . i talked to you guys so i would be crazy if i did not know where he was. . but those pictures they mighty shocking. . i was like one two three. . AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! THERE ARE ONLY THREE. . . . thats interesting. . is it me. . or has the trax gotten uglier since no minwoo left???

They look so plain... ;_;

I don't like how X-mas looks in those pics...

Mmm I dunno if I want MinWoo to go back to the group. :/ I mean, what if they cut his hair short like the rest of them?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:24 am
f a n g i r l
no, i dont think they got uglier. . . . they look sort of the same. . . but eh. . . . . i still think that they are good looking. even if no minwoo isnt in the picture. . . . no minwoo should come back though. there are rumors that he might, but i dunno. i dont think so.

Come back to the group!??!

NOOO! He must release his inner talent as a solo artist! Besides, they went K-POP, ew, they're not that good either anymore. xD  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:09 pm
Prince Orange
f a n g i r l
no, i dont think they got uglier. . . . they look sort of the same. . . but eh. . . . . i still think that they are good looking. even if no minwoo isnt in the picture. . . . no minwoo should come back though. there are rumors that he might, but i dunno. i dont think so.

Come back to the group!??!

NOOO! He must release his inner talent as a solo artist! Besides, they went K-POP, ew, they're not that good either anymore. xD

your nice. . . if he wants to join the group. . he can join it. . .but i wanted to see him sing by himself. . .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:22 pm
yeah, i want a hott solo artist too. . . . but i dont want him to change anything about himself. . . ..

i havent heard much from the trax. i only heard a couple of their pop songs, so im not really sure if their "popness" is good or not.  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:54 pm
i only heard half of one of their pop songs. . thats all. .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:25 pm
I only listened to Cho Woo. :/

Then I got bored, and listened to their old songs and Miyavi's songs.  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:17 pm
Prince Orange

ehehe. . same here. . . they are pushing me to my jrock music. lol. well, their music and dong bang shin ki were basically what i used to listen to all the time. now, im slowly backing away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:57 am
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange

ehehe. . same here. . . they are pushing me to my jrock music. lol. well, their music and dong bang shin ki were basically what i used to listen to all the time. now, im slowly backing away.

ermmm. . . i think i am not listening to dbsk and others . . well kpop because they are changing and i do not like their new styles. .  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:38 pm
i listened to blaze away, scorpio, and both versions of over the rainbow today. it made me happy cause they sounded so good.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:18 pm
Geez... maybe we just like the old things...

I do at least. xD  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:54 pm
i think taht old songs are just better. . .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:35 pm
Heh, same here. ^^  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:39 pm
yes. . . new songs suck. . take dbsk's music for an example. . keke. . . that sounds mean . . but oh well. .  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:17 am
Prince Orange

Whoo! Miyavviii.....

Yer i'm so sad Rose left i admired him so much him and all his androgynousy goodness.

Their pop stuff isn't that good...I liked them with rock!!
C'mon we need more K-rock music! ><

CRIE.nannako

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:16 pm
kekeke. . i think that is what everybody thinks. .  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff