Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:29 pm
Rozen Maiden~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:43 am
I cried at the end of millenium actress..was pretty sad because the old lady never got to meet that dude who' gave her that key again crying  

Flai Black

WingScythe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:58 am
My list animeness that makes me bawl like a baby:
FullMetal Alchemist
( gonk )
Sailor Moon
Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back
(I'm 17 years old and own a Pokemon movie. Is that sad?)
Gravitation
(..... you don't wanna know)
Wolf's Rain
(Kiba.... Toboe.... Blue.... Tsume, you b***h, you're too tough to die!)
Gundam Wing
Grave of the Fireflies
Metropolis
Sorcerer Hunters
Generator Gawl
Neon Genesis Evangelion
(Kowaru-kun!! gonk crying )
InuYasha
Ai Yori Aoshi
08th MS Team
Excel Saga
(I feel pathetic now)
Kikaider
Cyborg 009

My List of manganess that made me blubber like a b***h with a skinned knee:
Tsubasa
(Twice I thought Fai died. Twice! He's a faking meanie!)
Fushigi Yuugi
(N-nuriko....)
Chobits
Wish
Sailor Moon
Fruits Basket
Dragon Knights
(Alfeegi.... and poor Rune.... and.... and.... ALFEEGI!!!! gonk )
Love Hina
Onegai Teacher

[{There are more, but I don't have my manga with me, so I can't remember them all.}]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:12 am
actually, yes. out of all the anime I've seen there is only one that made me cry.
the moment was in full metal alchemist, when they killed off maes hughes, I started crying, I mean not like really really crying, but I shed a few tears...anyway, he was the funniest character, and one of my favorite characters in the series and they killed him... he even had a wife and child which he never stoped talking about, how do you kill off the guy with a family? it sucked... although I am a little embarrassed to admitt this redface (P.S if you don't know who he is just go to www.fullmetalalchemist.com)  

S.D

WingScythe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:48 am
I literally cried myself sick when Maes died. I can't even bring myself to watch that episode anymore.
I get way too involved in my anime.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:24 pm
The last episode of Galaxy Fraulein Yuna OVA almost made me cry. That's the closest i've gotten.  

Cola Addict

virginvampress

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:05 pm
Walking into his family's quaint and charming house his ailling father was dead. The bodies of several smaller siblings lay lifeless and their struggle to remain living was engraved on their fading faces. Anger, resentment, loss, hate, weakness, and regret rushed through him....this is the pain that caused me to cry for the lost family of Tamahome in Fushigi Yugi: Mysterious Play by Yu Watase. But the utter desolation he felt at that moment made him stronger and I would rather remember that and its message that loss makes us appreciate life more.

-The Virgin Vampress twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:56 am
*begins to wail like the family pet just died right in front of her*
Damn you, virginvampress! I was trying to forget that part!

WingScythe

FullDexter Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:34 pm
I cried while watching Fullmetal Alchemist. Especially in episode 25 when one of my favorite characters died and also during pretty much all of the last 2 episodes! They were so sad, yet so good! You know an anime is amzing when it can make you cry!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:20 am
I was crying/angry when reading .hack//AI buster. It was when that idiot Hokuto was blackmailing and taking advantage of poor Albireo.. scream crying  

Sapphic Babe

Flai Black

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:10 pm
The movis name millenium Actress...at the end...It made me cry  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:01 pm
Fushigi Yugi OAV made me cry...

also, this last episode of full moon sagashite. not to mention angel sanctuary and a wind name amnesia... a lot of touching anime made me cry! wah! i think im such a cry baby...  

5th_maiden

winterwind1098

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:38 am
Voices of a Distant Star is the SADDEST anime I have EVER seen. It's only one episode long and through the entire thing I just got sadder and sadder untill at the end I was crying.

Here is a intro to the plot, no spoilers but I have whited it out just to be sure. (Highlight this post to read):

The story of the high school students Mikako Nagamine and Noboru Terao. When the alien Tarsians attack, Mikako volunteers to be a pilot in the space force that will protect mankind. The lovers try to remain in contact using cellphone text messages, but as each battle takes Mikako further from the Earth, each message takes longer to arrive.

Even though its sad its so good. It's really well done. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:43 am
Yup crying  

Dariram
Crew

the goddess of afterlife

900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:49 pm
not at all  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games