Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
would you rather have an uke, seme or seke? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knight_time

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:44 am
Seke. I like feeling protected and cared for but wouldn't want to be submissive all the time and I think it keeps things interesting and more balanced. I like a little dominance in my partners but like to care for them too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:27 am
Knight_time
Seke. I like feeling protected and cared for but wouldn't want to be submissive all the time and I think it keeps things interesting and more balanced. I like a little dominance in my partners but like to care for them too.

Took the words right out of my mouth rofl  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hiragi-kun

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:52 am
sweatdrop acctually im the shy tipe of guy wich becomes wild in bed ant turn himself into the seme role,look like uke,but with heart of seme heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:10 am
I would probably like a seke because i would be a seke and I would want them to change as I change so there is no conflict sweatdrop  

Neftusare

kaosprincess

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:09 pm
I am a girl and I love my girlfriend to death. I love it when she's seme, she's amazing. Her and I switch a lot. I'm an uke at heart but I love my little Seke  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:58 pm
Hard to say... Semes are so damn sexy! @w@ But Ukes are so cute... I'll have both, please? I wouldn't really mind having an uke (they blush so easily! whee ) But a seme would be cool too. heart  

User_2629207

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:38 pm
Seke

Something turns me off with guy's who are all like you can't do anything for yourself I need to protect you or one's that constantly need attention.

-yep, I'm a girl, what about it?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:02 pm
I think I would want... a seke because I would want a chacne on top blaugh but Im a uke at heart so I wouldn't get a chance

Bleeding Lover

[ Kyl ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:37 pm
I can't have on or the other. I'd have to have both. Not necessarily a seke, but maybe a seke and an uke. I'm open. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:00 pm
Kashira Ka04
Seke

Something turns me off with guy's who are all like you can't do anything for yourself I need to protect you or one's that constantly need attention.

-yep, I'm a girl, what about it?

3nodding

Conundrumm

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out