Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

Haruno Sakura Chan Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:36 pm
hmm yaoi and incest .. sounds yummy.. least in anime.. and fanfiction and stuff... cant say i actually know anyone that is in that type of relationship in the real world tho.. but oh well who cares.. love is love...

i mean one of my favorite Yaoi couples are brothers.. (half.. but still brothers)

gooooo Inuyasha/Sesshomaru! 2 tall, silver haired, golden eyed gods in a relationship.. ahhh soooo good! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:37 pm
<33 incest is always a good subject for fanfiction.  

Pete Wentz`

Fehriku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:34 pm
I don't really mind incest (whether for pleasure, love, or forced...it's all sexy!) in manga/anime, but incest in real life...I don't know. It's like, if it's love, then who am I to judge? But I agree that they definitely shouldn't have kids. That's gross and unfair.

Uchihacest forever. heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:27 pm
Reminds me of a book I read once..... o.O

I won't say too much 'cos I don't want to ruin it for anybody who happens to be reading it, but at the end of the (unnamed) book, the two lead characters, who are dating and have had sex numerous times throughout the book, are discovered to be half-brothers.

Yyyyeah.
In general, I don't mind it in anime/manga..... Heck, twincest can be loads of fun. I even created a pair of god characters, The Tagoi Brothers, who are twins, and gay. Together.
They're gods of gayness. ^^  

Erran

Sotaru-san

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:18 am
stare twisted Sandcest!!!!!!! ninja 4laugh ninja *laughs evily*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:22 am
Sam and ******** hot! heart I love Supernatural!  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Enchanted_Forest_Slut

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:42 am
I dont mind incest at all in manga/anime. As long as the characters are so im love that they break the familial bond its all good w/ me. And i love TWIN INCEST! Symetrical Gay Love. So beautiful.

The only time I disapprove of yaoi incest is when its just rape, like a father rapes young son, something like that. Other then that Im all good  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:48 am
nah i dont like it i find it disturbing i mean i hav a sister and it would make me sick just to imagine something with her....gawd she is my sister sweatdrop i dont know i just dont agree with it  

Valerie_189

Kongouseki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:20 am
i have a problem with bro/sis incest (because i have a bro), but not bro/bro, like itachi/sasuke or sis/sis. but i definitely love twincest, like yoh/hao. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:42 am
Between brothers and/or sisters, it's not bad, I don't mind. ^^ I just don't like the parents..it's kinda icky. >.< I usted to think it was really hot to have a twin sister and to be with a guy with her. -^^- But I have a twin brother so *shrugs* My brothers are both icky >.<  

Mia Eidenschink

xLasherx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:06 am
The ONLY good Yaoi 'cest would be between Dante and Virgil from Devil May Cry 3. Yummeh. biggrin ~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:09 am
Narki
Like I've said in the past, I have nothing against incest. It's one of my fav themes for yaoi, and as long as both parties truly love eachother I don't have any problem with real-life incest either, generally speaking that is.
What's weird though, I think my brother was hitting on me today... >.< Freaky.

See, now that's a little scary. But with manga and anime, it's completely okay! Yay! But, either way, I wouldn't care in general. I'm not too concerned about things like that. talk2hand  

Ironiiku

Ironiiku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:12 am
Valerie_189
nah i dont like it i find it disturbing i mean i hav a sister and it would make me sick just to imagine something with her....gawd she is my sister sweatdrop i dont know i just dont agree with it

That's okay. Most people are like that, and we still respect your opinion. It's quite understandable. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:14 am
Erran
In general, I don't mind it in anime/manga..... Heck, twincest can be loads of fun. I even created a pair of god characters, The Tagoi Brothers, who are twins, and gay. Together.
They're gods of gayness. ^^

Yay! ::squeezes you to death:: heart heart heart  

Ironiiku

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:56 pm
I love incest as long as it has nothing to do with my family sweatdrop
hmm... i read about incest on fanfiction.net in the harry potter section (luciusXdraco and fredXgeorge... twincest xd )  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games