Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Is it weird to like the cemetery? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it?
  Yes
  No
  Poll whore
View Results

PrettyRedCherries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:25 pm
It's not weird at all!

My sister and I used to play in the cemetery near our house when our parents were being jerks.

I still find them a source of comfort.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:16 pm
I feel the most relaxed in a cemetary  

objektiv

DragonShadowWing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:15 pm
i dont think its wired. i think its pretty cool. i like abnormal things to me abnormal things are normall. and normall things are what ppl do to be like everyone else. but thats my opinion. i'm new here sorry for that random thing. i tend to be very random. like i'm being now please pardon me i dont think i took my medicine today.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:30 am
= I have pinics on cemeteries with my friends, we just eat and moon watch or star gaze. very quiet and relaxing. secretly..I want to have sex on a tombstone or at the graveyard. they have very nice, soft, green grass. always fresh flowers too.D;<  

black sheeps

bubble.muffin.babe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:12 am
I used to be scared of everything when I was little xd So whenever we went to the cemetary I'd picture my relatives coming from the ground and trying to kill me...but now, I find them quite pleasent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:39 am
grrrrrrrrrrr... can somebody tell me where to get wierd stuff like animal masks and wings and stuff? twisted ]  

wolfs_rain127

Anarchist flame

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:01 am
history_nazi
I like going to cemeteries to admire the headstones, especially the older ones that are more like sculptures. Half the time I find myself reading the headstones too.
I know a common stereotype for goths is being a satanic person who hangs out in the cemetery with the dead, and crap like that, but most people think anyone who goes to the cemetery for anyother reason other than a funeral is weird. I was wondering if anyone else does what I do or if it really is that abnormal.

For me it is more like this:

Little child
dry you cryin eyes

How can I explain the fear you feel inside?
'Cause you were born into this evil world
Where man is killin' man but no one knows just why.
What have we become
just look what we have done

All that we destroyed you must build again.

When the children cry
let them know we tried

'Cause when the the children sing
then the new world begins.

Little child
you must show the way
To a better day for all the young.
'Cause you were born for the world to see

That we all can live with love and peace.
No more presidents and all the wars will end

One united world under God.

When the children cry
let them know we tried

What have we become
just look what we have done

All that we destroyed you must build again.
No more presidents and all the wars will end

One united world under God.

When the children cry
let them know we tried

'Cause when the children fight
let them know it ain't right.
When the children pray
let them know the way

'Cause when the children sing
then the new world begins.

I see chaos and in a way I am trying to blend in to it all. It doesn't help with the EMO trend...I REALLY HATE THAT TREND...I am very deep and very compassionate and for me it represents self exceptance and in some ways all the anger I hold inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:40 pm
I've never been to a cemetary... cry they look really peaceful and quiet.  

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

xThe Vampire Midnightx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:07 pm
I have a thing for headstones too. I don't know why i was walking in a graveyard with my family and i said "Wow that's a cool headstone, When i get buried i want a head stone." and my family stood quiet lol....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:35 pm
the thought that no matter how they died they are at peace.
The thought that through the troubles of life they all lie at ease.
I don't know anyone in the cemetary I visit
but but I drop flowers on the nicest headstones sometimes.
It has a solitude about it.
Feels like my true home sometimes.(until I go home)
During and After life.  

AdrianaKitten

Fallen_Kitty_Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:41 pm
well when I was little they used to creep me out but know..I like going to the cemetary. I don't go alot though but it's nice and quiet there so I don't find it weird at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:56 pm
When I was younger I loved cemeteries back then I never had anyone I really cared for die, so I would just walk around and admire the headstones, the graves and the shrines. But when my grandmother died, it was a big lose for me because she was the only one in my family back then that didn't judge my way of living or my likes. She was the only one who supported me and told me to be who I wanted to be. So after she died I found cemeteries to be a huge emotional release. Whenever I go to them now I cry and sit down somewhere and just relax admiring and looking about, and sometimes I write poetry or draw / Sketch...

dark and demented

Fux this account

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:30 pm
....no...but it depends on what you like to do in the cemetery  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:43 pm
I don't think its weird...
I like the feeling you get when you go into a cemetery...I don't know why...

frigid gator

sephiroth_sohma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:10 pm
I actually grew up near a cemetary and my mum and I would take walks through it regularly. I would play in it with my friends as a child, too. I still visit the cemetary every so often and I also love to look at the head stones. I have a deep connection with the peace there and over all just love to find old tombstones, too. whee One time, since I live near a pioner cemetary, I found a head stone that was so old I could hardly make out 1800's year. x] I love old churches, too. And gargoyles.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff