Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garnet233

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:59 pm
I don't know if this was added in already or not, but I was recently watching:

Gakuen Heaven Episode 4. This is the first scene:

Omi and Karou are in a room. All you hear is:

Karou- Stop! Stop that! Don't come near me, Omi!

Omi- You say that now? After you enticed me this far...You know there's no way I'm going to go back quietly now.

Karou- I've changed my mind!

Omi- Please don't be selfish. If you're going to resist, I won't hesitate to use force to strip this off.

-Tearing sounds-

-Gasps-

-Enter's Omi's face-

Omi- It's truly beautiful, Kaoru. Pale and delicate...May I touch it?

-Enter Kaoru's face-

Kaoru- Cut it out! Don't touch!

Omi- I don't think so. You've always wanted this, haven't you, Kaoru?

Kaoru- Stop!

Omi- It's as if it's clinging to my fingers...It's no use. I can't restrain myself anymore. I want to press my lips to it.

Kaoru- No! Not that, anything but--Please, don't do this, Omi! It'll be dirty!

-scene appears-
Omi is holding a pottery cup and Karou is telling him he ate chocolate and will get the cup dirty!

HAHAHAHAHA...

I was watching like "Oh wow." then..BAM I laughed so hard at my own assumptions! hahaa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:12 pm
Chrono Trigger:

(Frog&co. make it to the grave of Frog's knight master, Cyrus)

Frog (Glenn): Cyrus... I hath returned. I shall honor my promise to thee!

(Cyrus's ghost appears.)

Frog: Cyrus...

Cyrus: Glenn... Thank you... for making the jorney here.

Frog: Dear Cyrus... thou must... think ill of me.

Cyrus: On the contrary! You have come far, my friend. When Magus defeated me, I thought of all those whom I had left behind. King Guardia, Queen Leene, and of course, you...

Frog: (Stands up) Cyrus...

Cyrus: Your skill and dedication is superior! I can rest now, knowing that everyone is in good hands. Good bye, my friend... (Cyrus's ghost begins to fade)

Frog: Cyrus, wait! I... I!

(Cyrus's ghost vanishes.)

Frog: CYRUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!

---------

If that wasn't an 'I love you' that died on the way out...  

Lucca Ashtear

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:05 am
rofl
I love this thread
Unfortunately I have no quotes crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:57 am
I just heard or read rather the funniest yet most suggestive line EVER. There was a Naruto anime subber who accidentally used the word 'me' instead of 'my' and this was the result-

Naruto- "Come in me room"

Spelling errors are joyous. XD

Riosin

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:06 am
Rio Ri
I just heard or read rather the funniest yet most suggestive line EVER. There was a Naruto anime subber who accidentally used the word 'me' instead of 'my' and this was the result-

Naruto- "Come in me room"

Spelling areas are joyous. XD

rofl I must see that?! rofl Link heart ?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:15 am
There was a pretty good one in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II... I'm trying to find it again so I can quote it properly. It's some dialogue between Atton (one of the love interests for female characters and generally awesome) and Kreia (your mentor, a manipulative old witch). You get the scene for either gender.

Ah, here we go:

Atton: (Trying to play it off, not succeeding) What do you mean? We're in the middle of a bunch of Jedi. You know how they are.

Kreia: (A little slowly, trying to read his mind) No, I do not... not in the way you seem to.

Atton: (Holds his head, begins to clench his teeth in pain) What... what are you doing? Get out of my head!

Kreia: (Hisses.) Stop struggling... (speaking slightly abstract, following the thought) let me follow the current, deep... deeper... to its source.

Atton: (Holds his head, begins to clench his teeth in pain) Stop... st... ernhhhh!

Kreia: Ah, with the fear... is mingled guilt... it squirms in you like a worm. And the why... ah, and there is its heart. You surprise me - I could not feel it before... your feelings are a powerful shield, indeed. Do not worry, "Atton." If he is Jedi, he will forgive. And if he is not, he will not care.

Atton: (Begging) You can't tell him. Please - I'm asking you. I don't want him to...

--------------------------

It turns out he's unfortunately not talking about Kreia discovering he's in love... the thing he's hiding is the murders he committed in his past.

Also, http://dominic-deegan.com/view.php?date=2006-07-22

An excellent webcomic, might I add - even though it's kind of a long way from being yaoi.  

Lucca Ashtear

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:11 pm
Okay, here's this...
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v192/katastrophykate/?action=view¤t=yami4-019.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

I love Yami no Matsuei.

Love to all the people who posted DNAngel.

and I can't believe no one posted the part in HP goblet of fire
(note this isn't quite word for word, but it's close)

Cedric- I never thanked you properly for telling me about the dragons.
Harry - no problem
Cedric - You know the prefect's bathroom on the fifth floor....it's not a bad place for a bath...

yeah, My friends and I were having a giggle fit in the theatre.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:21 pm
Garnet233
I don't know if this was added in already or not, but I was recently watching:

Gakuen Heaven Episode 4. This is the first scene:

Omi and Karou are in a room. All you hear is:

Karou- Stop! Stop that! Don't come near me, Omi!

Omi- You say that now? After you enticed me this far...You know there's no way I'm going to go back quietly now.

Karou- I've changed my mind!

Omi- Please don't be selfish. If you're going to resist, I won't hesitate to use force to strip this off.

-Tearing sounds-

-Gasps-

-Enter's Omi's face-

Omi- It's truly beautiful, Kaoru. Pale and delicate...May I touch it?

-Enter Kaoru's face-

Kaoru- Cut it out! Don't touch!

Omi- I don't think so. You've always wanted this, haven't you, Kaoru?

Kaoru- Stop!

Omi- It's as if it's clinging to my fingers...It's no use. I can't restrain myself anymore. I want to press my lips to it.

Kaoru- No! Not that, anything but--Please, don't do this, Omi! It'll be dirty!

-scene appears-
Omi is holding a pottery cup and Karou is telling him he ate chocolate and will get the cup dirty!

HAHAHAHAHA...

I was watching like "Oh wow." then..BAM I laughed so hard at my own assumptions! hahaa

mwuahahaa!!!! rofl all these are awesome!  

angelBmine

xSweetSorrowx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:53 pm
Oh theres plenty in Naruto. And at the end of KH2.

Ehehe on the latest chapter of Naruto, hes training and then...

Kakashi: It's not just the training style...Sasuke's driving him too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:01 pm
Anyone heard of PEtshop of Horrors? Its got some too.  

xSweetSorrowx

[~_Jenova_~]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:30 pm
before the proto omega/preist guy battle in Xenosaga episode 2:
Albedo *is fading away*: "be sure to breathe deep and inhale my particles, Rubedo"

...RIGHT on there albedo.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:39 pm
Karai_sato
In Kill me Kiss me Vol 1, when ''Jung-woo'' (really Tae) And Kun go to get some chemicals for class, Tae is reaching up to grab the chemicals off of the cabinet and Kun says ''Grab it tight, we wouldn't want it... falling down.'' And then a little bit later he says ''Its up so high, let me help.'' whee

and then him and Kou begin fighing over Jung-woo xDDD dear god i love K2. i think it wouldve been nice for jung-woo and ghoon-ham to get together...stupid que-min >.<  

[~_Jenova_~]

Riosin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:09 pm
I just heard THE BEST. LINE. EVER in Naruto. It's an older episode (11 cool but still. *giggles*

Kabuto *to Orochimaru*: Or...you can have me

Joyous lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:44 am
*snrk* Okay that kinda wins.  

Lucca Ashtear

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games