Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
stop calling me a ******** goth Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you ever been called goth
  yes
  no
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:46 am
shizu_makai
Ignorance calls me goth.

Intelligent people call me by my first name.

<3
And I will call you anything I like, such as Cookie, demon and oi you.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:40 pm
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
Isel
DaisukeOrDark
Isel
yellis
I got called a Gorrrr-ficcc once, gotta love them regional accents. and once i got called a paki, that was a confusing time...admitting to my parents that i was one ...the pastor coming round...ugh ...

A paki?

You had to admit to people that you're Pakistani?

Or a packers fan. :.?

I think Pakistani makes this a funnier situation.

"Mom, Dad... I'm a Pakistani."
"OH MY GOD WE DIDN'T KNOW THAT CALL THE PASTOR"

Yah but then again. How does one become a Pakistani over night? Was it instintanious or over time? And why would a pastor deal with a Pakistani?
Is he a terroist expert?

You're thinking of Iraqi's and also, thats a racist judgment to make. Thats like me saying all French are cheese eating surrender monkey bread makers, Italians are greasy woman stealing bastards and that Americans are fat, lazy ignorant, stupid, people who will blindly follow whatever authority figure is in front of them.

.....I think those are true....but French have it coming[PartFrench], And Amercans are worse in person.  

DaisukeOrDark

BloodRoseBed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:57 pm
I feel your pain, man.
At school I just wear black and they immidiately say "GOTH" and start bugging you about it since were I live what ppl listen to is reggeaton, rap, etc. etc.(which I hate with a passion( and there's very little emos. It's not that I think goth is bad, I mean it's really cool, but I'm not goth. I am me. Not some damn stereotype ppl have made. My parents have called me goth and I tell them I'm not goth!! God, and what I hate the most is when little kids see me wearing black and eye liner and everything dark and actually come and ask me "Are you a rocker" I feel like screaming "MOTHER ******** DUH" in their faces.... but if I do I'll get expelled from school >.< Plus, were I live there aren't that many people who know what emo means  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:29 pm
I had a teacher call me goth, the cops call me goth and the teenies at school a GOFF!!!

Do you ever get the "are you a goff?" question?  

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

IceMaster_ofDeath

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:34 pm
-your_Suicide_note-
I hate when all these preps at my school think i'm a gothic because i wear like a black t-shirt and they automatically think goth grrrrrrr

yah it sucks  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:09 pm
your telling me i had a gangster/prep in the locker room ask me hey are you goth cause ive heard your bi
i was ready to stab him with the knife in my pocket stressed  

Kin Ren Jr

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:03 am
uchihamassacre
I feel your pain, man.
At school I just wear black and they immidiately say "GOTH" and start bugging you about it since were I live what ppl listen to is reggeaton, rap, etc. etc.(which I hate with a passion( and there's very little emos. It's not that I think goth is bad, I mean it's really cool, but I'm not goth. I am me. Not some damn stereotype ppl have made. My parents have called me goth and I tell them I'm not goth!! God, and what I hate the most is when little kids see me wearing black and eye liner and everything dark and actually come and ask me "Are you a rocker" I feel like screaming "MOTHER ******** DUH" in their faces.... but if I do I'll get expelled from school >.< Plus, were I live there aren't that many people who know what emo means
Except, your not a rocker, rockers don't wear eye liner duh. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:12 am
Happened to me and I wasn't wearing black... I had the school uniform on. !?
Or no make-up.
Nothing.
I was sitting there happily doing my school work.  

Synchronised Mosher

Interesting Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

-Isel-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:29 am
Rellik San
uchihamassacre
I feel your pain, man.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

???  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:17 pm
Isel
Rellik San
uchihamassacre
I feel your pain, man.

???

There a joke in all honest.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:13 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
uchihamassacre
I feel your pain, man.

???

they're not rock though  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:45 pm
Haha, that's funny. Most of my classmates call me emo.

Smell ya later, goth kids!

Le Spazzztronika!

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:56 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
uchihamassacre
I feel your pain, man.

???

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:58 am
I get called "goth" for wearing a black coat I'm 13, they're a bunch of stupid middle schoolers! (not meaning ALL are, just all the ones at my preppy school, everyone but a small group is a prep, except for well, more geeky people) Mostly boys... One day I was wearing a purplish bluish kind of pink (not like girly, but kind of like a painting type of thing) shirt with a flower and a black coat and someone called me goth, it's really annoying, and people in my grade (besides my friends) haven't even heard of "emo".....  

-Queeto-

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:46 pm
I've been called "the depressing kid", but not goth or even emo, and that's just because I wear black. stressed  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games