Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:42 pm
I supose Zed has decided to be our enemy.... I have a feeling he's in love with Kika...I have all of her memories actually and it seems as if he really does love her.
Which makes it all the more intresting don't you think?
Why don't you go pay him a little visit you know release some of the built anger.
*smiles evily*
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:40 pm
Zed was in what seem to him like a hell of shadows everything was dark and only shadow monsters were crawling around as far as his darkness seeing eyes could see. Lucky for him to be a ninja and knowing how to see in darkness and make it his advantage, although of course he would probably be nothing while fighting beings that lived in this place. The dark ninja took the necklace from the floor and went walking around the place looking for a portal to go out, for if he used hes magic in this dimmension who knows what beings could come out to play. or as he called it"Come here, tear my guts appart and eat them for breakfest"  

Zeramir

Vampire_Ninja88

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:27 pm
'Hn i think i just might do that.'

As Zed was far in contemplation; staring intensely into the necklace. Kurenai silently appears behind Zed. She placed one of her fine blades to the nape of his neck, and restrained one of his arms to his back almost to the breaking point. 'Hello darling. How are you this fine evening?' Bringing the blade ever closer, slightly seeping into his flesh.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:46 pm
*Kira sat gazing into the mirror watching the fight between zed and Kurani*  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:30 pm
Zed said"Belive me my beautiful lady...It would be better if you weren't trying to kill me"said smiling while dissappearing and appearing behind her with the necklace hidden where no one could see it. Zed unsheathed his Katana and plunged it into the bottom right part of her back."Don't bother calling for god...he can't save you here...the world of darkness. the playground this demon grew up in..."said while his red eyes lit up the place with red light and his body was engulfed by a shroud of darkness.Zed bit her neck and licked at the wound while hugging her from behind. The ninja took his sword and cutted his wrist."Like my old friend Lestat said...Drink from me...and live by me forever..."He put his wrist at the sight of her eyes waiting for the response of her body.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:28 pm
Adamu had slunk to a dark corner to watch everthing. He had a good veiw of the mirror and had some popcorn,watching it like a movie.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Vampire_Ninja88

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:31 pm
Kurenai clenched her teeth together. *Damnit the b*****d has given me no choice but to rely on him...for my life.* She relentlessly grasped Zed's wrist and drank. His blood ran down her dry throat, soared into her veins like a bullet. She began drinking even more forcefully, she could feel his grip decsending. He was looseing strength fast.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:23 am
"Heh...it won't work sweetie.."A whole array of dark creatures from this world had came together and groweld at kurenai."I was born here...te recognize me as one of their kind...But I bet you could take on them so I will just get down to the point which has nothing to do them...I forgot to tell you something...when you drink from me you become mine...you cannot do me harm or go far from me...you will become my succubus...my losty demon servant...It will be nice having you with me...my love...*took his arm away from her face and stood in front of he looking into her eyes."...Come with me my love...now that you have bitten my my blood flows to your veins..."Zed kissed Kurenas lips and hold her close to him. Zed then broke the kiss sweetly and gently and said to her into her ear.".....I...love you..."  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:35 pm
This is an intresting turn of events....
*watches lazily*  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:46 am
Zed dissappeared into the eternal array of darkness with Kurenai and both appeared on a very beautyful mansion. The mansion was Victorian build and had a huge bed. Zed took Kurenai on his arms like a newlywed and but her on the bed."Rest...we'll talk later..'"  

Zeramir

Vampire_Ninja88

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Kurenai knew she hadn't the enough energy to even resist him. "you....b*****d...." she said slugishly under her breathe. And soon fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:19 pm
"...I don't know what she said to you..."Whispered Zed as he sat by her and stroked her face."But I am not a threat to you or any other decent being...you'll understand that when you wake up my love."Zed Kissed her gently and with love letting her feel what he felt as he caressed her face and let her feel the warmth of his hand."I love you..."as Zed said this Kurenais clothes dissappeared leaving her naked. But even so Zed could'nt see her body because of the covers. He left a new change of clothes for her and he went to a balcony on the highest room of the mansion to over look the country.  

Zeramir

Vampire_Ninja88

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:14 pm
Kurenai slept uncomfortably, for she was not used to sleeping in a bed anymore. She awoke in a daze, and that's when it hit her. The memories flowed in fast. *Oh s**t. I have to get outta here!* she thought to herself. Then she felt somewhat....revealed. She came to realize she was completly naked. "WHAT THE ******** IS THIS?!?!" she yelled aloud. She quickly spotted the clothes on the side of the bed and threw them on in mere seconds.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:51 pm
Zed entered the room with only a towel covering his body and. His hair was wet and his face was a sweet and gentle one as he looked into Kurenais eyes once more."Hello^^...I missed you"Zed smiled as he got closer to her and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.  

Zeramir

Vampire_Ninja88

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:40 pm
Kurenai backed up a bit, but Zed held her close. She blushed uncontrollably. But she recovered quickly over her atonishment of the moment, and pushed him away sending him to the floor. "How dare you lay your hands on me. I do not belong to you! I refuse!" she said still somewhat blushing.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff