Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:40 pm
Junimaia
The nurse stumbles out of her office, "What what?" she looks around the wing frantically before her eyes settle upon the elf, "Oh!" She hurries over to her to look at the arm, "What's wrong? What happened?"

Ari stops clutching her arm and shows the nurse the various puncture wounds in her skin. "I was helping with the cleaning whens a new elf miscalculated a throw and hit me!" Ari sniffles.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:11 pm
the_cereal_queen
my left. picks it up quickly to show you and then a shock of pain shots up her arm. ooouuuccchhh!!!!
"Ah ah! Yes... best to refrain from moving it. Now hang on a moment," she stares at the arm carefully with her odd and obnoxiously huge lenses. "Looks like it got bent pretty awkwardly in the process. No worries, I can heal that up in a jiffy, though I'm gonna have to do something now that might hurt quite a bit. I'm gonna put your arm back in sync with itself so that it mends properly. Brace yourself." The nurse takes a deep breath, as if preparing to take a dive underwater. She raises her wand, "Resarcio!"

Suddenly, Neavah's arm bones involuntary move of their own accord back into a normal arm shape. The nurse surveys the results through her lenses, and then plucks them off her face. "Much better, now to heal those bones." She walks to a nearby cupboard and grabs a cup and a bottle with a skull label. She pours out the cloudy contents of the potion and hands it to the girl. "Drink this, it's nasty, but you need to drink it all in order for this to work. Hold on to your nose if you have to."

UchihaLuv
Ari stops clutching her arm and shows the nurse the various puncture wounds in her skin. "I was helping with the cleaning whens a new elf miscalculated a throw and hit me!" Ari sniffles.
"Throw you say? Oh dear, I hope cleaning situations aren't always this dangerous. Please have a seat." The nurse grabs a few cotton balls, and a bottle of wound cleaning solution. "What did this elf hit you with? It wasn't anything enchanted or potion ladden was it?"  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:29 pm
UchihaLuv
"Throw you say? Oh dear, I hope cleaning situations aren't always this dangerous. Please have a seat." The nurse grabs a few cotton balls, and a bottle of wound cleaning solution. "What did this elf hit you with? It wasn't anything enchanted or potion ladden was it?"
"Thank you, miss. It wasn't enchanted. Just a cutting knife. But it huuuurts!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:42 am
"Understandable, understandable, and I'm afraid I'll be doing something to add to the pain, but I assure you this will keep it from getting infected." Miss Basore applies some of the solution onto a cotton ball and then cleans the wound. "Throwing knives... I hope you don't get into the habit of doing that. Can be very dangerous."

She opens a bottle of purple liquid and applies it to another cotton ball, she dabs it onto the puncture wounds. Steam rises each time she dabs, making it look like it should be hot and painful to the touch, yet it is quite the opposite, a tingly sensation followed by a minty cool feeling takes over where the pain used to be, and the puncture wounds heal themselves magically.

"There we are. Anywhere I missed?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:34 pm
"No Miss. Thank you very much!" Ari says gratefully. "We doesn't usually throw knives in the kitchens, miss, but today was a special occasion. Thanks!" With that, she hops out of the Hospital Wing and back towards the kitchens.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:54 pm
"Anytime!" The nurse waves goodbye to the elf hopping out of sight.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

debbiediva

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:50 am
*stumbles in, cluching her stomache*
erm, nurse?
quick question, is it wise to drink raw dragon blood with my potion i'm on?
or even fire wiskey because my stomache is killing me...
*falls over*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:20 am
*Cami stumbles into the room*

*grips her wrist tightly and sits down on a vacant bed*

"Owww!"  

The Diabeticxx

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:13 am
Door opens and a little house elf comes in with a pice of paper. "Mmm.. The Eleves in the kitchen sent Jeaniny here. Said Jeaniny be better at cureing then cooking. So where dose nusie need Jeaniny to be?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:45 am
Miss Basore turns her head towards Jeaniny, "Better at curing you say? Are you good with hurt wrists? The house elf who just came in could use some help with that, and I need to tend to this girl here..." The nurse helps Athina up and over to the bed.

"Now why would you be drinking raw dragon blood?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

debbiediva

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:37 pm
Junimaia
Miss Basore turns her head towards Jeaniny, "Better at curing you say? Are you good with hurt wrists? The house elf who just came in could use some help with that, and I need to tend to this girl here..." The nurse helps Athina up and over to the bed.

"Now why would you be drinking raw dragon blood?"

*hopes she doesn't let it slip that she's been seeing someone*
redface
erm, i was dared to do it by Douglus Mclong, you know, guy with the big red beard in the hog's head.
*desides to tell her a bit more, not like she's advertising it...*
i was there with charlie discussing the uses of dragons blood and how we really should be looking for an alternatives and doug overheard and was like "did ya know dragons blood is an afrodisiac?" and i was like "no its not!" and anyway we got into an argument and well he dared me to do it so i did...
charlie says i was stupid and told me to come see you...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:11 am
The nurse narrowed her eyes as the girl told her tale, and hummed thoughtfully, then walked over to a jar sitting atop some drawers and plucked out a cotton swab. She walked back to the girl, "Open your mouth please."  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

debbiediva

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:33 am
Junimaia
The nurse narrowed her eyes as the girl told her tale, and hummed thoughtfully, then walked over to a jar sitting atop some drawers and plucked out a cotton swab. She walked back to the girl, "Open your mouth please."

*athina did as she was told, looking confused as the nurse swabbed her mouth*
wah thah fur?
confused  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:16 pm
"There's bound to be some remnants of that stuff in your mouth, I want to check that stuff out for myself to make sure it's clean." She sticks the swab into a smaller, clean, and clear glass jar then puts her wand to it. "Drinking any kind of raw blood can be a dangerous business, especially dragon's blood, if you're not too careful about such things. If it's sat around for too long, or if its exposed to the wrong temperature or the wrong atmosphere without being properly stored, who knows what could've gotten into it."

The nurse casts a spell with her wand that seems to wring out the contents from Athina's mouth out of the cotton swab. She throws out the swab, and caps the jar.

"Right, I'll be back in a few moments, just sit tight."

Miss Basore hurries into the other room to examine the fluid.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Jeaniny7

6,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:47 pm
The house elf looks up at the girl and then look down at the floor. Then Jeaniny walks up and touches the girl's arm. A warm light starts to glow and her arm slowly gets better right before her eyes!"Almost all better yes?"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games