Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Music - Related Topics
Singers of the guild. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite female voice type?
  Light/airy soprano
  Lyrical mid-range soprano
  Dark toned soprano
  Dramatic operatic soprano
  lighter lyrical mezzo soprano
  darker toned mezzo soprano
  Higher-alto
  deep voiced alto
  raspy-screaming type alto
View Results

Nero PsyKoTiX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:36 pm
I've considered making singing my future career, and starting my own goth band(I used to be in one, but we played horror punk, and I was on drums).
But finding people where I live(Miami, more specifically Little Havana, near Overtown) who are willing to play such music is a b***h.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:46 pm
All the power to you, i wished to be a singer/songwriter but i really do not like the industry and how easily people can just have a singing career without having any god damn talent, plus i would not be able to handle the touring very well lol  

Fallentowards

Nero PsyKoTiX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:53 pm
I'm no pawn.
I could honestly care less about the industry or record sales or any of that crap.
Honestly I'm glad the most talented artists are the least popular(usually).
I wouldn't want my favorite bands being played out by the radio and more.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:47 am
[.Suicidal.Tomatoes.]
I'm no pawn.
I could honestly care less about the industry or record sales or any of that crap.
Honestly I'm glad the most talented artists are the least popular(usually).
I wouldn't want my favorite bands being played out by the radio and more.

*claps* all the power to you my friend, i wish to be vocal coach so i can teach people the proper ways to sing and what real talent means and reverse the idea that all those pop stars are so amazingly talented because only a select few are, i have a well trained ear i can easily tell you who is fake and is the real deal. so that is my mission create better singers for the future smile  

Fallentowards

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:38 pm
Anyone interested in a future with singing?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:50 pm
1) Before I vote, is it what voice part we like best, or that we wish we sang?
2) To answer Fallentowards, I intend to become a professional singer.

Anyways, I'm a mezzo soprano in chamber choir at my school. I love singing! It always makes me smile.  

Kaizoku-sensei

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:43 am
kaizoku72.5
1) Before I vote, is it what voice part we like best, or that we wish we sang?
2) To answer Fallentowards, I intend to become a professional singer.

Anyways, I'm a mezzo soprano in chamber choir at my school. I love singing! It always makes me smile.

it could be either or, it was intended to be the part you enjoy listening to the most....but it could be your own part smile and awesome i wish to be a professional vocal coach.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:31 am
That's cool. Anyways, I prefer singing soprano, and I have a dark tone, so, there you have it.  

Kaizoku-sensei

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:34 pm
kaizoku72.5
That's cool. Anyways, I prefer singing soprano, and I have a dark tone, so, there you have it.

same same , i can sing high but i have a darker tone so the high notes don't sound so bright which i hate  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:58 pm
I sing low alto so I like to hear ladies sing that way. Men too.
That's why I love The Dears, MCR, and AFI haha

HIM too to some extent

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:24 am
wow, I'm back...again. I want to someday be on Broadway, and I'm currently a first soprano in two choirs at my school, one, a 30-person all-girl classical/show choir, and two, a 16-person mixed show choir. showchoir rocks my socks.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:42 am
Senchou Ari Mizuko
wow, I'm back...again. I want to someday be on Broadway, and I'm currently a first soprano in two choirs at my school, one, a 30-person all-girl classical/show choir, and two, a 16-person mixed show choir. showchoir rocks my socks.

awesome. I love singing classical and show tunes, they definately have their differences but i love them both....i hate singing jazz blah but that's just my preference  

Fallentowards

Vexworth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:16 pm
I have two vocal ranges. One a very low alto, and one a rather piercey high thing with theatrical gaspings and gigglings thrown in. I can't really get anything inbetween those. It's not a Broadway voice, but it's good for odd scary little poem/song widgens I make.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:15 pm
Soda Ex Machina
I have two vocal ranges. One a very low alto, and one a rather piercey high thing with theatrical gaspings and gigglings thrown in. I can't really get anything inbetween those. It's not a Broadway voice, but it's good for odd scary little poem/song widgens I make.

sounds awesome do you have a clip of it? by any chance?  

Fallentowards

SeXeH RAWR PaNdA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:16 pm
I sing in choir and in a band so it just depends I have a muti range voice I can sing from high soprano to low low alto and I can sing tenor oh yeah go me lol jk  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff