Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:20 pm
WHO WANTS TO MAKE PUZZLES?! I just made one. xp

May I introduce you to the fun world of puzzlemaker.
http://puzzlemaker.school.discovery.com/

Select a puzzle and a way you go. I would like some variety. Not the usual- you know Crosswords and WordSearches. I already did one wordsearch- posted in the contest sticky. Someone can even make a maze. Make sure you SAVE the solution. Like copy and paste it into notebook or copy and paste it into a PM to me. Whichever.

And what you would be good prizes for these puzzles?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:55 pm
Mods . . . where are you? crying I've seen you lurking around the threads, but what happened here? sweatdrop Ha ha. Just picking on you. What does everyone think to a guild newspaper? Yay or nay?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:59 pm
Masquanade
Mods . . . where are you? crying I've seen you lurking around the threads, but what happened here? sweatdrop Ha ha. Just picking on you. What does everyone think to a guild newspaper? Yay or nay?

*blinks* Newspaper?! Umm... sure. Just as long as I'm not in charge of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:09 pm
Masquanade

School happened. I don't have time right now to do anything more than lurk and post a bit, sorry. Ironically, marching band is to blame, of course. *shrugs*

And as for a newspaper, do you mean like a dressed-up Announcements sticky, a completely fictional paper about band stuff, or something else?  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:03 am
I never said you two had to be part of it. sweatdrop But nah. Get the members to do it. I will describe more later- school  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:34 am
Hey mods- if you lock a thread- please delete it as well. Now not right away. Just like wait a day or two so people have seen it and then delete it  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Ascend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:58 am
Okie dokie.

Overall, I think I lurk Gaia more than I post in it nowadays. sweatdrop M'sorry.

Anyway, I like the idea of a guild newspaper! ^^ I could do... um, stuff. If you want, of course.

And to completely change the subject, is this guild gonna do anything for Halloween?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:40 pm
Einstein Ami
Okie dokie.

Overall, I think I lurk Gaia more than I post in it nowadays. sweatdrop M'sorry.

Anyway, I like the idea of a guild newspaper! ^^ I could do... um, stuff. If you want, of course.

And to completely change the subject, is this guild gonna do anything for Halloween?

i was thinking about that sweatdrop on how we could do it. i know someone mentioned something about doing something with banners but hmm . . . you see if we do it on halloween then chances are they'll be having a halloween event on that day as well and people take off their sigs so they wouldn't have banners. then i was thinking doing it the day before halloween but . . . i might have a contest that day sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:08 pm
Oh noes, the pictures on the Guild Home page are down! domokun

About a Halloween event...We could have a costume ball or avatar contest. But I'm sure we can think of something more original...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:53 am
Sorry everyone- forgot to say I was going to be out of town for two days. But i'm back and the guild hasn't burned down to the ground and the newbis haven't been drowned in the lake so all is good. 3nodding

COME ON PEOPLE! get creative with ideas! (for halloween)  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:42 pm
According to the announcements, the 200th member is darkonest. But I've tried to accept her three times now, and every time it says she doesn't have enough gold, and is removed from the request list.

edit: I just checked again, and the request is still there. I tried to accept it again, and the same thing happened. Hmmm . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:21 pm
The same happened to me. Should I PM them, or something?  

Ascend

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:34 pm
I'll try refusing the request, and see what that does.

edit: Denying the request worked. I will now send darkonest an explanation PM, and an invite.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:43 pm
Well, I sent a PM to darkonest explaining why I denied the request, but when I tried to send an invitation to her, it responded like I wanted to approve the request again, with the "not enough gold" message. I tried the name of another Gaian I know, not in the guild, and it worked fine for her. We've got a real glitch on our hands, one that is only applying to darkonest.  

Durza the Shade

MeganTheChoirNerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:55 pm
I think for Halloween we should have like a contest where members have to find pictures of instruments on the internet, and see who can spell "Halloween" the coolest was with the instrument pictures they found! (Just an idea from a newbie who really dosent know what she is doing......)  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games