Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VwolfV

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:38 pm
Ok intro time!

Well fo starters, my name is:
Jeremy/Sancho/VwolfV/FoxRavenfire

I am 24 (scary old!) and married. My wife an me have 2 pets, Lola (amstaff/pitbull mix) and Niffler (baby rat). Consequently, if I have alot of typos it is because I am holding Niffler in one hand and typing with the other (Sorry!).

Religious-wise: I was raised non-denomination Christian, though I was non-practicing. Around high school time I was disgusted with God, feeling jind of abandoned. So I converted to a religion my friend was practicing, who's hieracrhy consisted of God (I ignored this part), Loki (Norse God of mischief), and the Pax Dei (a class of Angels). Well I was doing fine with that, though the occasion prank of Loki's weren't that fun, Until my senior year of high school I met someone who I found knew things that, suffice to say, I wanted to know. I coverted back to a "militant" christianity (don't ask). Well after a year of that I was sick of my friend and hadn't fully worked out my issues with God. I coverted next to Wicca. I rather enjoyed it, though in my year and a half of it I only did, maybe, three spells. I just didn't feel the need too. Well, still I continued searching for religion. I finally came back to Christianity.

Today I consider myself to be what I call an Ecclectic Christian. I believe in God, Angels, Fae, Spirits, Demons, Wraiths, Etc. I haven't bothered to fully define my beliefs yet. Fo Example I still don't know wether I believe all Gods are an extension of my God, or Gods in their own right. I am quite open-minded, I usually never have any issues with someones faith. The important thing to me is that someone actually has FAITH, which not all people truly have.

Well I think that is enough for now and I welcome questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:43 pm
I'm 18 and have not yet chosen a path. I'm here to try and learn and understand more a bit about Wicca and Celtic Paganism as well as Ecclectics. I'm not quite fully understanding on each, but that is yet again why I am here.

Kawaii Kokezaru

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

VwolfV

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:28 am
Just an alteration to my above post.... my rat, Niffler, died yesterday. I am rather sad about it....I buried her last night....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:43 pm
Greetings and Salutations.

The start off would be my name, I suppose. Hi! I'm Diamond and I'm a drug user! stare ....wrong meeting....

I've been practicing 'Wicca' for apprx 5 years and am plesantly involved with a circle based out of Humboldt County, N.Cali. The current push is shamanism, trancework, and ethnogenic drug use. I'm overjoyed to share any personal knowledge and truths I may have; just ask.

I'm also beginning a backpacking trip around Europe on Sep10th, so I won't be able to be as active as I'd like to.  

psycmoe

Soriana Leo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:12 pm
Hello I got directed here to learn more on Wiccan and witches, in the future I hope to learn much and apply it to my life. I also hope to make new friends here and discuss much about Wicca. I was tricked into getting the SRW books by none other then one of her apprentices who so happens to be a good friend, I was mislead by what was said in the books, so thus I was directed here. Also my parents don't like Witches or Wicca, I tried it because of the way my whol family is split up, one side is Baptist and the other Christian, they wanted me to choose which one and I didn't choose either. I thought if I could find my own way in the religion world I would find somthing that would suit my spirirtual drive to learn more about different religions. To say when Dad found my SRW books he litterally burned them, yes he struck a match and burned them. Eh, so now I must pray to God/Goddess in private and secret.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:22 pm
Hello, I'm new, obviously, or I wouldn't be posting in this thread. I'm a Unitarian Universalist, but I discovered paganism a couple years ago and I want to incorporate that into my religion-synthesis-thing. sweatdrop

I started out with Tarot cards five years ago. I'm rather embarrassed to say that I started using Tarot cards because I watched the anime Tenkuu no Escaflowne for the first time--the main character uses Tarot cards throughout the series. Three years ago I joined the pagan club at my school, and I participated in rituals at school and with the network of pagans in my state. I've read some books.

I spell magic without a k and I like my bunnies crispy. xd  

TheDisreputableDog

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:57 pm
TheDisreputableDog
I'm rather embarrassed to say that I started using Tarot cards because I watched the anime Tenkuu no Escaflowne for the first time--the main character uses Tarot cards throughout the series.
That's one of the things that got me interested in the tarot. Magic User's Club got me interested in magic.

TheDisreputableDog
These bunnies? User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:19 pm
Hi everyone.

Harrah isn't my real name or a nickname, I plan on changing it later. I'm 16, I'm a Pagan, and I'm currently studying the Greek pantheon, even though I wouldn't call myself a Recon just yet wink

I'm interested in learning and helping others to learn, especially about one of my favorite topics, Greek Myth and Gods heart So, I'm looking foward to being active in this Guild, and to get enough gold to get some clothes for my near-naked avatar. I might keep my feet bare, though....

Oh, and by the way, before I got here I had gone through most of the sites on the link list, and I know first-hand that they are great for keeping the fluffy-ness away mrgreen  

Harrah

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:30 pm
Tsuzuki
TheDisreputableDog
I'm rather embarrassed to say that I started using Tarot cards because I watched the anime Tenkuu no Escaflowne for the first time--the main character uses Tarot cards throughout the series.
That's one of the things that got me interested in the tarot. Magic User's Club got me interested in magic.
Glad to see I'm not the only one. 3nodding

Tsuzuki
TheDisreputableDog
These bunnies? User Image
xd No, those bunnies are too cute!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:24 pm
Helloooooo, my name is wiccandragon Dragon_Witch_Woman...dragon for short, i've been studying for oh..i don't know about 5 years now..not sure have anything i've read, so much information and so few real pagans around were i live. so this guild is a goddess send.  

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

NoSuchCreature

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:25 pm
'Lo, everybody! 4laugh

I've been studying Frost Church/School Wicca and general Pagan practices off and on for close to a year now, but with my quite small variety of resources, skepticism and caution have been my two best friends until I can learn completely what's what, what's real from first-hand experiences, and what path I should actually take. Other than that, I would have to say from my few tinkerings of things in this wide new world of occultic and magical practice inside a new view of world from my point of view, I have found close relation to the Gallic/Norse pantheon and a growing sensitivity to the weather, bordering on possible, minor manipulation with very informal effort on my part.

Hope I don't bug anybody, and I hope I can make it beneficial to be given aid! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:24 pm
Hi... I'm Alanna!  

Wings Akimbo

Ungezwungenheit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:37 pm
Greetings all. I guess I'm the newest member, and I hope I'll be an asset to the forums. So far I've seen some great posts, and I'm really excited. thanks for letting me come aboard.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:59 am
Hello all! My name IRL is Abby but on Gaia I'm JazelleSparrow ^^. I just joined the guild and I am very excited to be here. I grew up in a very liberal house, my mom was baptist before my dad left but afterwards she was just spiritual as she said. She and my aunt, both I look up to with great respect, taught me to respect nature and all it's beauty. That was probably where my need for a more nature based religion began. My aunt taught me about healing stones and my mom taught me about herbs. I might seem very fluffy or whatever but when I tried to step out into the community with my beliefs, I was pushed down by others, (who were supposedly of like mind). I joined a group to learn but we never actually learned anything. It was all partying and arguing along with very weak information. I attended a festival hoping to find something there and it was the same thing, I never got an in depth description of what it was that I wanted to follow. So with that knowledge that I 'supposedly' got I made a fool of myself everywhere I discussed my religion. It happened quite a few times in the Morality and Religion forum on here redface . ^^ So now I am here to rekindle my search for a path to follow. I am very interested in Celtic, Norse and Shamanism. I am really very glad to have joined this guild as I know I will finally get some solid information! xd  

JazelleSparrow

Amiiria

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:33 pm
I'm completely new to Wicca and all, so I know hardly a thing about it. I'm fascinated by Tarot cards and rituals, and would like to try it out for myself. So here I am, ready to learn. ^^

I've never met a Pagan or Wiccan in real life as I go to a Christian school (which I cannot stand). I don't think my parents care what religion I take part in, though, so that's good but I probably won't do extreme stuff just yet.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games