Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Why are emo's hated? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sophie_mindfreak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:12 pm
m0ky
its kinda funny how people hate emos i never evin heard of emo till i got back from my over seas trip and all of a sudden i was gettign called one lol, ive beent he way i am for as long as i can rember but now haha its funny some people are idiots
agreed!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:29 pm
Well it ranges from looking different, to acting different from them, to the steriotypical cutting yourself and being 'overly' emotional (I don't think its possible to be overly emotional actually). The most I've heard from people is "Why don't you go cry in a corner" or "Go cut yourself, you b***h" and its really starting to get annoying.  

Syke-san

m0ky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:06 pm
Syke-san
Well it ranges from looking different, to acting different from them, to the steriotypical cutting yourself and being 'overly' emotional (I don't think its possible to be overly emotional actually). The most I've heard from people is "Why don't you go cry in a corner" or "Go cut yourself, you b***h" and its really starting to get annoying.

yeah i know its so annoying but every one gets labled these days no matetr who you are people shoudl lern to get over it and respect everyone for who they are, for the life styles how they dress and what they do is theree business  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:19 pm
m0ky
Syke-san

yeah i know its so annoying but every one gets labled these days no matetr who you are people shoudl lern to get over it and respect everyone for who they are, for the life styles how they dress and what they do is theree business

BWAHAHAH! Man, are you naive, infact most people in this topic are, labels and stereotypes are an important sociatal tool, that from an early age, we form to help us recognise the people we will be similar with. Its a subconscious mechanism, no one has control over, people who b***h about stereotypes, are such hypocrits, as they then complain about preps and scene kids and posers, without realising they are stereotyping themselves. Its pathetic, accept it, get off your pedastal and let someone with something worth saying have a go.  

Rellik San
Captain

m0ky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:31 pm
Rellik San
m0ky
Syke-san

BWAHAHAH! Man, are you naive, infact most people in this topic are, labels and stereotypes are an important sociatal tool, that from an early age, we form to help us recognise the people we will be similar with. Its a subconscious mechanism, no one has control over, people who b***h about stereotypes, are such hypocrits, as they then complain about preps and scene kids and posers, without realising they are stereotyping themselves. Its pathetic, accept it, get off your pedastal and let someone with something worth saying have a go.

all im saying is labels are way stupid, ive never really noticed to the labels till recintly people are stupid u can do what u want people done have to care about everythign u do, people shoudl jsut leave people alone, people wont be firends with people ksu there got a bad name to them when there infact a good person, whats so hypercritical about wanting people to keep out of there life got nothign nice to say jsut dont say anything instead they start s**t and piss people off its stupid  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:58 pm
Rellik San
m0ky
Syke-san

Whatever dude. Nice opinion though. Harsh...but nice.  

Syke-san

Sophie_mindfreak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:19 pm
i know this is kinda random but is it weird that i had a dream that god put my a** on my hand lol!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:20 pm
Sophie_mindfreak
i know this is kinda random but is it weird that i had a dream that god put my a** on my hand lol!

hells yeah thast rnadom but whats that gotat do with this thread lol haha  

m0ky

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:24 pm
Syke-san
Rellik San
m0ky
Syke-san

I'm just tired of all these anti-label topics.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:25 pm
m0ky
Sophie_mindfreak

hells yeah thast rnadom but whats that gotat do with this thread lol haha
you know im not sure i just wanted to know if it was weird or if it had meaning lol hmmm maybe i was stoned or something idk! dramallama  

Sophie_mindfreak

m0ky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:26 pm
Rellik San
Syke-san
Rellik San
m0ky
Syke-san

i rather people just keep out of my business and leave me alone i dont wanan hear if there gonan say s**t, call it what ya want its stupid none the less  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:29 pm
m0ky
Rellik San
Syke-san
Rellik San
m0ky
Syke-san

i rather people just keep out of my business and leave me alone i dont wanan hear if there gonan say s**t, call it what ya want its stupid none the less

Then why did you join a forum, where people like me, Chaos and a few others aren't afraid to say if we think your idea's or comments are stupid and are prepared to stand out ground?

If you wanted to be left alone, then why join something that is public by nature, so obviously will contain alot of s**t.  

Rellik San
Captain

m0ky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:32 pm
Rellik San
m0ky
Rellik San
Syke-san
Rellik San

Then why did you join a forum, where people like me, Chaos and a few others aren't afraid to say if we think your idea's or comments are stupid and are prepared to stand out ground?

If you wanted to be left alone, then why join something that is public by nature, so obviously will contain alot of s**t.

im nto afiard to say what i think just if its gonan cause trouble and get people into fight its best off not said ur allowed to have a opinion
plus would help if i could spell soz  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:34 pm
eee I less than 3 korn......(backwerds r, lol)<3  

Sophie_mindfreak

m0ky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:35 pm
Sophie_mindfreak
eee I less than 3 korn......(backwerds r, lol)<3

lol yay korn  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games