Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Pelta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:05 am
Hush little baby don't you cry
Papa's gonna find you a better guy
Hush little darling go out and play
Papa's gonna bring you a brighter day.

cry  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:14 am
/rantbegin/
Gods damn it! I thinkt eh girl I love is scared of me and doesn't like me because, i got posessed and the Kign in Yellow spoke to her....Now there is so much distance between me and her it feels horrible! We are just good friends and I would never date her, even if she asked me out, because I've seen to amny friendships end liek that.....I would kill for her....Why did this happen to me.....
/rantend/
But at least i had an awsome saturday...and go ahead poke fun at me if you want.....  

T-kal Thornside

Dapper Smoker

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

T-kal Thornside

Dapper Smoker

3,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:45 pm
Gods Damn it!
The girl I love [who is my best friend as well] I think is dating or starting to date, one of my best friends as welll....
It pisses me the ******** off.....Where does he go off thinkign he can just take my girl and then not tell me!? Sure, he's from australia and will eb leaving soon, but thats no reason for him to take her from me more..... All I want is to just have ehr cuddle with em liek she does to him, anythign at all would eb comforting, but no, she chooses his fat a** over mine!
And the worst part is, it feels bad for me to ahrbor such bad feeligns for both my best friends, but how can you not?!

I went to an awsome party today....after said party I found otu about them, or soemthing....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:51 pm
That "All men suck, and women are the awesomest thing on the planet" girl in the M&R is driving me absolutely batty.

Her attitude that all men are sexist pigs, and that they view her and every other women as nothing but living sex toys is irritating me greatly. I can honestly say that I would never view her in anything remotely resembling a sexual manner, for various reasons, not least of which are her horrible attitude and the fact that I like men.  

IH_Zero

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:01 pm
Look, you sodding twit, if you bothered to do something other than say, "I miss hanging with you" in AIM when you see me on then maybe, oh I don't know, you might SEE ME. For someone who's so quick to say you miss me, you're awfully slow to do anything other than say so.

I have to say, the more you try to guilt trip me, the LESS I miss you. stare <******** exes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:32 pm
AngryRobotsInc.
That "All men suck, and women are the awesomest thing on the planet" girl in the M&R is driving me absolutely batty.

Her attitude that all men are sexist pigs, and that they view her and every other women as nothing but living sex toys is irritating me greatly. I can honestly say that I would never view her in anything remotely resembling a sexual manner, for various reasons, not least of which are her horrible attitude and the fact that I like men.

There's TWO OF THEM.

This is nuri going nuts. Where's that pic HDC did for me.

oh right:
User Image  

maenad nuri
Captain

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:40 pm
I'm still dead from work last night. I came home, slept from 7AM until 4:30 PM, and I still feel exhausted. burning_eyes

On the bright side, I get my first paycheck this Friday. Nine hours of grunt work three nights a week will, hopefully, not be for nothing.

I just better get the days off that I requested in December. Two days for Isaac and I to be in NYC and at my cousin's annual Christmas party, then a goodbye day, and then the day I need to drive all the way out to Newark so he can get his flight. I'll be mighty pissed if I have to take days off, which would jeopardize my being hired for the new year, instead of just being a seasonal employee.

And Isaac flies over in sixteen days! Whooo! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:51 am
I'm supposedly getting over the mono, and now I have a cold and possibly an ear infection. Last night I nearly went to sleep on the bathroom floor because the bed just wasn't doing it for me. My throat hurt so bad I could barely swallow. I eventually sacrificed my sinuses for some relief by trying pudding, which happened to work. And my girlfriend is all distant when I'm sick because she has so much going on already, but when I'm sick I lack the energy to do anything about it.  

TheDisreputableDog

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:22 am
I just had the worst interview ever. It was supposed to be tomorrow but the job agency had it down as today. I have an email stating that it was to be today from the recruitment agency.
The VP of IT clearly didn't think I was qualified and actually told me he viewed me as quite a junior. He didn't like the fact I had a tattoo either.

Still, I have rehearsals today. I get to find out what role I'll have in Shoggoth on the Roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:27 am
reagun ban
I just had the worst interview ever. It was supposed to be tomorrow but the job agency had it down as today. I have an email stating that it was to be today from the recruitment agency.
The VP of IT clearly didn't think I was qualified and actually told me he viewed me as quite a junior. He didn't like the fact I had a tattoo either.

sad heart I'm sorry.  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Pelta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:52 am
reagun ban
*Hugs* sad
You'll find something better. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:52 am
AngryRobotsInc.

I know, she pissed me off so much, that Deo and I had a very long discussion, so that I didnt do something that would get me suspended. Her and Phanari are way more irritating that EE and VHG.  

jaden kendam

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:53 am
reagun ban

Still, I have rehearsals today. I get to find out what role I'll have in Shoggoth on the Roof.

What is your tatoo of and where is it?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:55 am
Deoridhe
Look, you sodding twit, if you bothered to do something other than say, "I miss hanging with you" in AIM when you see me on then maybe, oh I don't know, you might SEE ME. For someone who's so quick to say you miss me, you're awfully slow to do anything other than say so.

I have to say, the more you try to guilt trip me, the LESS I miss you. stare <******** exes.

Sometimes when a guy says he misses you, he just wants to get into your head or pants or both. Not all males do this, but I doubt I could find proof for that.  

jaden kendam

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:58 am
Nuri
AngryRobotsInc.

There's TWO OF THEM.

This is nuri going nuts. Where's that pic HDC did for me.

oh right:
User Image

Wing Wing says she is a product of abuse from her mother by making her do chores while her brothers dont. If thats true, then maybe the brothers are too young to do chores. Though I started chores as six..making my bed at five.

Saltsi just needs to experience more in life than just her family and her school days. Lots of problems there in that one. The only comment that got me to wonder was when it looked like she accused me of being the type of guy who rapes women, but she later explained herself, so not too much bother. At least she listens, not always, but more than the other two.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games