Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:58 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Cool, bord. A Spring Mini Event sounds fun. For Elsa's Album in the Events section, we're close to 200 Signatures.
Anyway, I was watching SpongeBob's Mermaid Man 7/Mermaid Man Vs. SpongeBob. Now I'm playing Doom 5 in which I got everything in the first 2 levels.

Anyway, I hope to trade in the PS4 later when I can. So that's what's new with me.

*3-20-2023*
Happy First Day of Spring 2023, bord. Soon it's going to get warmer outside and the Winter & Fall Clothes will be put away until the Fall & Winter then take out the Clothes for Spring and Summer.

I'm playing Doom 5 and beat 9 Levels of the game so that means I'm close to starting the Endgame which is the Point of No Return for Doom 5 meaning you can't return to the Doom Slayer's Space Castle until the Main Story is completed. Last time I played it on the PS4, I lost to the Second to Last Boss 15 times and died once on stage 13 after missing a jump that I needed to make.

Other than that, I got a USB WFC Adapter in the mail and it works (Since it came with an instruction manual).
lol, I don't usually put most of my clothes away, except the shorts. I have several pairs of shorts I haven't worn in months.
Also lately I mostly have been coming up with ideas for OC stories, mainly the witch/wizard ones inspired by Harry Potter. tbh I don't have as many ideas for the mermaid roleplay characters right now unfortunately.
I remember seeing an episode with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy when I was watching Spongebob before, I don't remember which one specifically though. I think it's the one where he finally meets the original "actors" and they're older men.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You mean Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 1? I have seen that episode maybe once or twice when I was younger, bord and it was fun.
Mermaid Man is the 1960s Batman & Robin of the SpongeBob Series and 7 of their best Adventures were featured on the Adventures of SpongeBob DVD. The ones I enjoyed were Mermaid Man 1, 5, 6 & 7 (Vs SpongeBob).

Well, for Elsa's Mansion in the RP, there's positions available in Arendelle Mansion such as Mansion Staff and Norway Adventurers.

Anyway, for the 96 DVD Travel Case, I hope to use it to keep my cartoon shows on DVD in there that were shown on TBS, CBS, NBC, USA Network, Fox, ABC, TNT, Nickelodeon, The WB & Cartoon Network once or twice during the 1980s & 1990s.

I also hope to get a 96 DVD Case one day for my sitcom/slapstick comedy shows on DVD from the 1920s to 2000s such as the Chaplin Silent Comedies to The Office NBC which sounds like they would be shown on Channels that show Vintage Shows featured on MeTV, Antenna, TV Land & Nick at Nite.
It was either 1 or 2, or maybe 1 and 2. also The Office definitely isn't vintage LOL, but that's a large range of time for top comedy shows so some would be vintage (the 1920-1950s) and retro (1960-1980s) shows, others are more recent throwbacks. I think the main distinction between vintage and retro was the major cultural shift with new and improved feminism and better racial equality. There are still some vintage shows and movies that have strong independent female characters, and people treating others from different cultures/races with respect though- they're just unfortunately sparse.

If I remember correctly from the Mermaid Man SpongeBob Episodes that I saw when I was younger during its First 3 Seasons.
Mermaid Man 2 had the Conch Signal Shell & the Dirty Bubble.
Mermaid Man 1 had the Superheroes as Elders & introduced us to their home at Shady Shoals.
Mermaid Man 3 had Man Ray's introduction & the Mermalair
Mermaid Man 4 introduced us to Mermaid Man's Belt
Mermaid Man 5 introduced us to the Quickster, Captain Magma, Elastic Waistband & Ms. Appear Costumes.

The Later 2 Mermaid Man Episodes in SpongeBob I didn't get to see until later was Mermaid Man 6 which had SpongeBob & Patrick make a Movie with their favorite heroes. Mermaid Man 6 was also on the "Lost in Time" SpongeBob DVD,
and Mermaid Man 7 (Vs SpongeBob) which had the Krusty Kids Meal (Reminds me of the Burger King Kids Club when I was growing up) & Fryboy at the Krusty Krab.

Some good classic shows are hard to find on TV nowadays as they can be found Vintage Channels that show old shows, Streaming Services likes (Tubi, Hulu, Paramount Plus, NBC Peacock, Disney Plus, Netflix, etc) or purchased on Direct Media such as Blu-Ray & DVD.

Another way to find vintage shows would be to order them on a Cable Box to keep or as a rental as PPV (Since back then people would order movies on some PPV Services such as Time Warner Cable Movies, AT&T Broadband, CableVision, Charter, Comcast, just to name a few).
Yeah, I saw the first Mermaid Man episode, and maybe one of the others too, but it could've been Mermaid Man 3 and it was probably only the last part of it because Man Ray sounds vaguely familiar but I didn't see the whole thing- often when I got home from high school, it was around 2:22pm, and I only caught the last five minutes of a TV show before I officially started watching at 2:30, it could've been then. I used to watch for two hours until one of my parents got home LOL, that's when I discovered Total Drama (and I watched some Spongebob, and even Word Girl for half an hour- they used to show that one around 3:30 or 4:00pm EST on PBS and for a kids' show, it was really funny. Totally full of parent humor, so a show I would totally get on DVD to watch with my future children.)

Cool, bord. So for the Spring Festival Events in the RP... Maybe an Easter Festival Event sounds good. Since looking at the 2011 Calendar it would be on April 24 (Easter Sunday).
So that would be a fun event with Carnival Games, Pastel Parades, Chocolate Eggs with Prizes Hunt, just to name a few.

Speaking of Chocolate Eggs with Prizes, that reminds me of the Kirby Episode, Snack Attack where Tuggle & Gengu work together to make a Chocolate Treat with each of them containing a Prize inside and when they sold them in their stores, everyone wanted one (even the kids & adults went crazy trying to collect the rarest prizes by buying the chocolates) & Kirby was more than happy to eat the chocolates.
User Image

*3-24-2023*
Evening, bord. What's new? I tried Mighty Doom for Mobile and its a fun game. Its a F2P Game but it uses Sentinel Batteries to play levels which regenerate over time or purchased with Sentinel Crystals.

Anyway, things are pretty well. Relaxing and watching YT.
I may have the Wonder Chocolates featured in the Spring Festival event in the IC.

As for Kendall & Torren, since its around afternoon in the IC, I see that Athena and Richard are in Tipa making deliveries at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:18 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

You mean Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 1? I have seen that episode maybe once or twice when I was younger, bord and it was fun.
Mermaid Man is the 1960s Batman & Robin of the SpongeBob Series and 7 of their best Adventures were featured on the Adventures of SpongeBob DVD. The ones I enjoyed were Mermaid Man 1, 5, 6 & 7 (Vs SpongeBob).

Well, for Elsa's Mansion in the RP, there's positions available in Arendelle Mansion such as Mansion Staff and Norway Adventurers.

Anyway, for the 96 DVD Travel Case, I hope to use it to keep my cartoon shows on DVD in there that were shown on TBS, CBS, NBC, USA Network, Fox, ABC, TNT, Nickelodeon, The WB & Cartoon Network once or twice during the 1980s & 1990s.

I also hope to get a 96 DVD Case one day for my sitcom/slapstick comedy shows on DVD from the 1920s to 2000s such as the Chaplin Silent Comedies to The Office NBC which sounds like they would be shown on Channels that show Vintage Shows featured on MeTV, Antenna, TV Land & Nick at Nite.
It was either 1 or 2, or maybe 1 and 2. also The Office definitely isn't vintage LOL, but that's a large range of time for top comedy shows so some would be vintage (the 1920-1950s) and retro (1960-1980s) shows, others are more recent throwbacks. I think the main distinction between vintage and retro was the major cultural shift with new and improved feminism and better racial equality. There are still some vintage shows and movies that have strong independent female characters, and people treating others from different cultures/races with respect though- they're just unfortunately sparse.

If I remember correctly from the Mermaid Man SpongeBob Episodes that I saw when I was younger during its First 3 Seasons.
Mermaid Man 1 had the Superheroes as Elders & introduced us to their home at Shady Shoals.
Mermaid Man 5 introduced us to the Quickster, Captain Magma, Elastic Waistband & Ms. Appear Costumes.

The Later 2 Mermaid Man Episodes in SpongeBob I didn't get to see until later was Mermaid Man 6 which had SpongeBob & Patrick make a Movie with their favorite heroes. Mermaid Man 6 was also on the "Lost in Time" SpongeBob DVD,
and Mermaid Man 7 (Vs SpongeBob) which had the Krusty Kids Meal (Reminds me of the Burger King Kids Club when I was growing up) & Fryboy at the Krusty Krab.

Some good classic shows are hard to find on TV nowadays as they can be found Vintage Channels that show old shows, Streaming Services likes (Tubi, Hulu, Paramount Plus, NBC Peacock, Disney Plus, Netflix, etc) or purchased on Direct Media such as Blu-Ray & DVD.

Another way to find vintage shows would be to order them on a Cable Box to keep or as a rental as PPV (Since back then people would order movies on some PPV Services such as Time Warner Cable Movies, AT&T Broadband, CableVision, Charter, Comcast, just to name a few).
Yeah, I saw the first Mermaid Man episode, and maybe one of the others too, but it could've been Mermaid Man 3 and it was probably only the last part of it because Man Ray sounds vaguely familiar but I didn't see the whole thing- often when I got home from high school, it was around 2:22pm, and I only caught the last five minutes of a TV show before I officially started watching at 2:30, it could've been then. I used to watch for two hours until one of my parents got home LOL, that's when I discovered Total Drama (and I watched some Spongebob, and even Word Girl for half an hour- they used to show that one around 3:30 or 4:00pm EST on PBS and for a kids' show, it was really funny. Totally full of parent humor, so a show I would totally get on DVD to watch with my future children.)

Cool, bord. So for the Spring Festival Events in the RP... Maybe an Easter Festival Event sounds good. Since looking at the 2011 Calendar it would be on April 24 (Easter Sunday).
So that would be a fun event with Carnival Games, Pastel Parades, Chocolate Eggs with Prizes Hunt, just to name a few.

Speaking of Chocolate Eggs with Prizes, that reminds me of the Kirby Episode, Snack Attack where Tuggle & Gengu work together to make a Chocolate Treat with each of them containing a Prize inside and when they sold them in their stores, everyone wanted one (even the kids & adults went crazy trying to collect the rarest prizes by buying the chocolates) & Kirby was more than happy to eat the chocolates.
User Image

*3-24-2023*
Evening, bord. What's new? I tried Mighty Doom for Mobile and its a fun game. Its a F2P Game but it uses Sentinel Batteries to play levels which regenerate over time or purchased with Sentinel Crystals.

I may have the Wonder Chocolates featured in the Spring Festival event in the IC.

As for Kendall & Torren, since its around afternoon in the IC, I see that Athena and Richard are in Tipa making deliveries at the moment.
seems like Easter is later than usual this year, although tbh the year it actually happened, it was later as well (according to the historical and theological studies) so it probably would've been later in the Roman month of April, not early April or March.

Also, I'm feeling sick again yaaaaay. I exercised too much AND have PMS AND breathed in too much pollen so then I got worse symptoms I think, but it'll be gone in a couple days.

I do think that at some point I should probably post a couple of times in that roleplay, but I think after that day I'd probably rather switch to different characters. And not more than one topic at a time either, since I'll probably end up not posting in most of them which is unfair  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:11 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

User Image

*3-24-2023*

seems like Easter is later than usual this year, although tbh the year it actually happened, it was later as well (according to the historical and theological studies) so it probably would've been later in the Roman month of April, not early April or March.

Also, I'm feeling sick again yaaaaay. I exercised too much AND have PMS AND breathed in too much pollen so then I got worse symptoms I think, but it'll be gone in a couple days.

I do think that at some point I should probably post a couple of times in that roleplay, but I think after that day I'd probably rather switch to different characters. And not more than one topic at a time either, since I'll probably end up not posting in most of them which is unfair

Get better soon, bord. Sounds good to me. I may wrap things up before going to bed. Maybe see TMNT Case of the Killer Pizzas in the meantime.

Speaking of Pollen, Temperatures are said to be around 50 to 60 degrees this week where I am. So by April, I could see some Spring Weather.
Have a good night.

*2-27-2023*
Afternoon, bord. What's new? I'm relaxing and watching TMNT Case of the Killer Pizzas. So, have you seen the Boomerang promos for the new TD Reboot?
My day was alright. In the meantime, March 2023 is almost over and April 2023 is close  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:56 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

User Image

*3-24-2023*

Get better soon, bord. Sounds good to me. I may wrap things up before going to bed. Maybe see TMNT Case of the Killer Pizzas in the meantime.

Speaking of Pollen, Temperatures are said to be around 50 to 60 degrees this week where I am. So by April, I could see some Spring Weather.
Have a good night.

*2-27-2023*
Afternoon, bord. What's new? I'm relaxing and watching TMNT Case of the Killer Pizzas. So, have you seen the Boomerang promos for the new TD Reboot?
My day was alright. In the meantime, March 2023 is almost over and April 2023 is close
hi, I haven't seen any previews because I haven't been watching TV, I've mostly been doing the usual stuff online. making too many avatars on Gaia, playing the Love Nikki game, reading webcomics. also I've been collecting virtual dragons on this Dragon Cave website.

That reminds me though, I should totally think of some creative April Fool's jokes, honestly I make too many dumb jokes all the time so it should be fun LOL. Nothing too crazy though.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:04 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

User Image

*3-24-2023*

Have a good night.

*2-27-2023*
hi, I haven't seen any previews because I haven't been watching TV, I've mostly been doing the usual stuff online. making too many avatars on Gaia, playing the Love Nikki game, reading webcomics. also I've been collecting virtual dragons on this Dragon Cave website.

That reminds me though, I should totally think of some creative April Fool's jokes, honestly I make too many dumb jokes all the time so it should be fun LOL. Nothing too crazy though.

Okay, bord. Well, the TD Reboot Boomerang promos can be found on YT.
I was playing Doom 5 DLC 2, one level & boss fight left. As for Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart, unlocked the Silver Colosseum Cup on Hard Mode.
Anyway, I cleaned out my PC's filter earlier today so that it won't cause an overbuild up of dust.

*3-28-2023*
Evening, bord. what's new? For the TD Reboot, Chris McLean has a new voice. Anyway, I just got back from dinner. Chicken Tenders and french fries, and as for dessert, I had a Cinnamon Roll.

When we get to the next day in the RP, I wonder what Paige & Hugo, Alguna or the others would be up to. In the meantime, I have some character codings on my bios that I didn't finish working on as I was busy playing Mighty Doom, a new Mobile game. So I may use GIMP to check for some color codings and finish some of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:43 pm
CrystBalfast

Evening, bord. what's new? For the TD Reboot, Chris McLean has a new voice. Anyway, I just got back from dinner. Chicken Tenders and french fries, and as for dessert, I had a Cinnamon Roll.

When we get to the next day in the RP, I wonder what Paige & Hugo, Alguna or the others would be up to. In the meantime, I have some character codings on my bios that I didn't finish working on as I was busy playing Mighty Doom, a new Mobile game. So I may use GIMP to check for some color codings and finish some of them.
LOL, you mean someone else does the voice for Chris, but in the show that's basically the same thing. used to love chicken tenders so much they were my favorite food, they're still in my top 100 foods I guess, but I love so many different foods I can't really pick one favorite.

I think for the next roleplay day, that's when I'd be switching to different characters, I'll probably only post once or twice more for Torren honestly (but he can hang out with Kendall.) maybe they'll see Paige and Hugo at the castle, Hugo's been learning to play the piano and Paige has certainly made more original clothes, and they would also be doing guild jobs and hanging out with Anselm and Tauriel. Alguna probably brought some fish to the castle and sold them for a good deal for part of dinner.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:04 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

LOL, you mean someone else does the voice for Chris, but in the show that's basically the same thing. used to love chicken tenders so much they were my favorite food, they're still in my top 100 foods I guess, but I love so many different foods I can't really pick one favorite.

I think for the next roleplay day, that's when I'd be switching to different characters, I'll probably only post once or twice more for Torren honestly (but he can hang out with Kendall.) maybe they'll see Paige and Hugo at the castle, Hugo's been learning to play the piano and Paige has certainly made more original clothes, and they would also be doing guild jobs and hanging out with Anselm and Tauriel. Alguna probably brought some fish to the castle and sold them for a good deal for part of dinner.

Sounds good. Terry McGurrin is the new voice of Chris McLean for the TD Island Reboot. I look forward to Mermaid Paige's human and merfolk outfits she made.
In the meantime, I may relax while I think about what to reply in the IC.

Oh and in Rift Apart, Jennifer Hale who voiced Cinderella in the Disney Princesses also voiced Rivet in Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart.

3-30-2023
Afternoon, bord. 6 More days until the Super Mario Movie arrives in theaters.
In the meantime, I'm playing Morrowind.
So my morning was pretty good & its hard to believe that March went by fast and it'll be April before we know it.

4-1-2023
Happy April Fools 2023, bord. What are you doing for Palm Sunday? I have an morning mass to attend so I have get up early.
What did you do for April Fools 2023? I saw SpongeBob Fools in April & Squid's Day Off Episodes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:12 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Sounds good. Terry McGurrin is the new voice of Chris McLean for the TD Island Reboot. I look forward to Mermaid Paige's human and merfolk outfits she made.

Oh and in Rift Apart, Jennifer Hale who voiced Cinderella in the Disney Princesses also voiced Rivet in Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart.

3-30-2023
So my morning was pretty good & its hard to believe that March went by fast and it'll be April before we know it.

4-1-2023
Happy April Fools 2023, bord. What are you doing for Palm Sunday? I have an morning mass to attend so I have get up early.
What did you do for April Fools 2023? I saw SpongeBob Fools in April & Squid's Day Off Episodes.
hi, April Fool's day was mostly fun, made an absolutely ridiculous avatar, posted too much in the chatterbox, did a silly gift joke for my sister based on a silly joke she made when she was little (we're gonna pass it on to our brother too, later, he's away in college rn.) tomorrow I'll be watching more church online as usual but it's not too early, maybe eat something not so healthy at McDonald's and play some game I need wifi for.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:11 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

3-30-2023

4-1-2023
hi, April Fool's day was mostly fun, made an absolutely ridiculous avatar, posted too much in the chatterbox, did a silly gift joke for my sister based on a silly joke she made when she was little (we're gonna pass it on to our brother too, later, he's away in college rn.) tomorrow I'll be watching more church online as usual but it's not too early, maybe eat something not so healthy at McDonald's and play some game I need wifi for.

Afternoon, bord. I was a little sleepy this morning as I got up early for Palm Sunday so I can attend 8AM Mass. After that, I had some breakfast then rested for a bit since I woke up at 6AM.

What's new this afternoon? I just had dinner a while ago  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

3-30-2023

4-1-2023

Afternoon, bord. I was a little sleepy this morning as I got up early for Palm Sunday so I can attend 8AM Mass. After that, I had some breakfast then rested for a bit since I woke up at 6AM.

I'm just doing the same junk as usual. watched/listened to church livestream earlier. will walk outside for a bit and check out grocery store sales at the one close to my house. also maybe get fast food for lunch like i said. last night I finally started writing another chapter of my older Hogwarts fanfic novella, haven't posted it anywhere yet because I'm planning to edit that one, some of it will be shortened bc my pacing was the part I wasn't happy with, some of it's too much over too short of a time period.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:34 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

3-30-2023

4-1-2023

I'm just doing the same junk as usual. watched/listened to church livestream earlier. will walk outside for a bit and check out grocery store sales at the one close to my house. also maybe get fast food for lunch like i said. last night I finally started writing another chapter of my older Hogwarts fanfic novella, haven't posted it anywhere yet because I'm planning to edit that one, some of it will be shortened bc my pacing was the part I wasn't happy with, some of it's too much over too short of a time period.

Evening, bord. I was busy during the morning seeing some cars. How was your day? Mine went well as after I got back, I cleaned my PC's Filters as best as I could while checking for dust.

Nice Wizarding World Avatar. Wizarding World is Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts BTW.

During that outing, I was watching Cartoon Kablooey but other than that, It was nice to get outside.

I played some Morrowind. Cleared another Tomb Dungeon and learned some magic in the game to work on some skill points akin to Secret of Mana.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:57 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

3-30-2023

4-1-2023

Evening, bord. I was busy during the morning seeing some cars. How was your day? Mine went well as after I got back, I cleaned my PC's Filters as best as I could while checking for dust.
Nice Wizarding World Avatar. Wizarding World is Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts BTW.
During that outing, I was watching Cartoon Kablooey but other than that, It was nice to get outside.
I played some Morrowind. Cleared another Tomb Dungeon and learned some magic in the game to work on some skill points akin to Secret of Mana.
Yeah, before I changed my avatar yet again, it's really just Hogwarts witch AU version of myself (and I saved it, I'll probably use that avatar again later.) The past couple nights, I FINALLY wrote another chapter in the still-unedited Hogwarts fanfic novella I started writing about two and a half years ago, different characters from the one I wrote and posted on Gaia.
Today I worked, so now I'm tired and all that fun stuff, but at least I did productive stuff which is always nice. I'll probably be playing more zOMG because their Easter Egg hunt is on and the platinum I get from it is fantastic, it's also more fun than spam-bumping in the chatterbox.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:34 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

3-30-2023

4-1-2023

Yeah, before I changed my avatar yet again, it's really just Hogwarts witch AU version of myself (and I saved it, I'll probably use that avatar again later.) The past couple nights, I FINALLY wrote another chapter in the still-unedited Hogwarts fanfic novella I started writing about two and a half years ago, different characters from the one I wrote and posted on Gaia.
Today I worked, so now I'm tired and all that fun stuff, but at least I did productive stuff which is always nice. I'll probably be playing more zOMG because their Easter Egg hunt is on and the platinum I get from it is fantastic, it's also more fun than spam-bumping in the chatterbox.

Morning, bord. Nice avatar cosplay. I wonder who she is...
The Super Mario Animated Movie came out the other day and I hope to see it.
I slept in this morning and my TV went on by itself again. I may have to get that TV serviced as its an old HDTV.

Anyway, I'm just waking up.

*Update 1: 3-6-2023*
My day went pretty good even though I was resting for a bit. Had to help change out the AC since the old one was breaking down.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

I slept in this morning and my TV went on by itself again. I may have to get that TV serviced as its an old HDTV.

My day went pretty good even though I was resting for a bit. Had to help change out the AC since the old one was breaking down.

lol yeah, I finally got to use my free gcash runway entry on Mario themed (probably suggested because of the movie) and Rosalina is my favorite character design right now, just changed it back to my witch OC though. also someday I'll probably watch that movie too, once I can get it from the library.

today I was busy, still gonna need to get more stupid fillings and things in my teeth, but at least they're eventually gonna do all of that even if it takes months because of the stupid cheap insurance.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:55 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

lol yeah, I finally got to use my free gcash runway entry on Mario themed (probably suggested because of the movie) and Rosalina is my favorite character design right now, just changed it back to my witch OC though. also someday I'll probably watch that movie too, once I can get it from the library.

today I was busy, still gonna need to get more stupid fillings and things in my teeth, but at least they're eventually gonna do all of that even if it takes months because of the stupid cheap insurance.

Hello, Happy Easter Eve 2023, bord. Did you play the Easter Bricknic Breakout Game yet? I hope to collect 600 Eggs if I can.
On Easter Day, I hope to get up early for Easter Mass. Other than that, I plan to relax after that.
I had some peanut butter chocolate eggs earlier and haven't ate the White Chocolate Bunny yet  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games