Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 7:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Zelda gave a nod to Clone until her ears perked up upon hearing Dan's voice. "Dad!" She was the first to give him a hug.

Sirea was relieved to see that the spell had worked. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

After Xena finished reading, her ears had perked up when Dan had woke up. She sighed in relief before hearing Raph. "Right..." She would close the book before giving it to Clone. "I believe that needs to go back where it belongs."

"En....." Dan muttered, but hugged Zelda back. "I'm alright. Going to take more than a glorified trout to take me out."

Raph would nod to Xena then look around. "I'll let ya all be alone." he said with a slight bow before leaving the room.

"Ugh....must still be a bit woozy. I thought the one eyed reptile had two eyes for a moment there." Dan said with a yawn. He then looked at Clone. "Cool......so we got company coming, or we good for a bit?"
Sirea smiled then looked at Clone. "If you don't mind, could you run a scan on him?"

Zelda smiled a bit when Dan hugged her back before looking at Clone. "I'm not a child anymore. I can help too." She said.

Xena smiled a bit to her sister before looking at Raph. She gave a nod to him until her ears perked up upon hearing Dan mention about Raph's eyes. "Uh...about that...That's Raph, but this one's from another dimension...the one Loc sent me to..."

"Uuuuugh......Sirea, I'm gonna kill it. Loc that is.....I'm gonna kill Loc." Dan muttered as Clone scanned him. There was nothing abnormal in the scan and it seemed whatever poisons or toxins had been in him had been expunged by the spell from the book.
She only chuckled a bit. "We'll worry about Loc later. Right now, we want to make sure you're in good health." She said before Clone took out the diagnostic device and scanned him.

Zelda gave a nod to Clone before she looked through the window. "Looks we're having a storm..." She murmured.

Dan grumbled, then listened to Clone. "Ok. So I'm good now? Good. Still feel a bit tired." he asked.

The storm started to rage.
Sirea gave a nod to Clone before she would gently stroke Dan. "You can rest. We can bring you some food if you're hungry." She said before noticing through the window how the storm was raging. "Even if it was something else, I would exactly recommend anyone going out."

Xena gazed through the window, watching the storm.

Zelda nodded before she would head out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 8:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"En....." Dan muttered, but hugged Zelda back. "I'm alright. Going to take more than a glorified trout to take me out."

Raph would nod to Xena then look around. "I'll let ya all be alone." he said with a slight bow before leaving the room.

"Ugh....must still be a bit woozy. I thought the one eyed reptile had two eyes for a moment there." Dan said with a yawn. He then looked at Clone. "Cool......so we got company coming, or we good for a bit?"
Sirea smiled then looked at Clone. "If you don't mind, could you run a scan on him?"

Zelda smiled a bit when Dan hugged her back before looking at Clone. "I'm not a child anymore. I can help too." She said.

Xena smiled a bit to her sister before looking at Raph. She gave a nod to him until her ears perked up upon hearing Dan mention about Raph's eyes. "Uh...about that...That's Raph, but this one's from another dimension...the one Loc sent me to..."

"Uuuuugh......Sirea, I'm gonna kill it. Loc that is.....I'm gonna kill Loc." Dan muttered as Clone scanned him. There was nothing abnormal in the scan and it seemed whatever poisons or toxins had been in him had been expunged by the spell from the book.
She only chuckled a bit. "We'll worry about Loc later. Right now, we want to make sure you're in good health." She said before Clone took out the diagnostic device and scanned him.

Zelda gave a nod to Clone before she looked through the window. "Looks we're having a storm..." She murmured.

Dan grumbled, then listened to Clone. "Ok. So I'm good now? Good. Still feel a bit tired." he asked.

Clone nods her head at the question. "You should be. I did not see anything in my scan. Still, if you are tired, you may need to refill on liquid.Some juice would do a world of good at the moment." She watches as Zelda leaves the room and then joins the others in watching the storm.

Sirea Angelie

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 4:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Sirea gave a nod to Clone before she would gently stroke Dan. "You can rest. We can bring you some food if you're hungry." She said before noticing through the window how the storm was raging. "Even if it was something else, I would exactly recommend anyone going out."

Dan nodded and closed his eyes to get some rest.

@Zelda: Downstairs, Raph was standing at the window watching the storm.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 7:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Sirea continued to stroke Dan's hair as he closed his eyes then looked at Clone. "We'll let him rest for now. We'll fix him something shortly."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"That looks really bad." Zelda said as she saw Raph standing at the window downstairs before she walked over to him. "I don't think it's a good idea for anyone to be out in this..." She then took a moment to examine Raph. "So you're from another dimension...you've been taking care of my sister during her stay where you're from?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 8:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Sirea continued to stroke Dan's hair as he closed his eyes then looked at Clone. "We'll let him rest for now. We'll fix him something shortly."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"That looks really bad." Zelda said as she saw Raph standing at the window downstairs before she walked over to him. "I don't think it's a good idea for anyone to be out in this..." She then took a moment to examine Raph. "So you're from another dimension...you've been taking care of my sister during her stay where you're from?"

Clone nods her head as she opens a portal. "I will be returning home now, if you need anything please don't hesitate to call." She then steps through the shadow portal once through the portal closes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 6:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tryin ta. Sometimes.....ehhhh.......I wasn't there in time, or she had ta save me."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 8:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tryin ta. Sometimes.....ehhhh.......I wasn't there in time, or she had ta save me."
"Oh? What sort of dangers did you both go through?" Zelda asked.

Meanwhile, Xena went out of the room after Clone went through the shadow portal, making her way to her own room.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 7:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Xena went out of the room after Clone went through the shadow portal, making her way to her own room.

"Fish people. Or Deep Ones I guess they call them. Faced Dagon and we met some people who had gathered up zombies ta try and make em better. They was just goin round doin it tha wrong way." Raph said with a shrug.

@Xena: She'd hear a faint scratching from outside the building.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 9:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fish people. Or Deep Ones I guess they call them. Faced Dagon and we met some people who had gathered up zombies ta try and make em better. They was just goin round doin it tha wrong way." Raph said with a shrug.

Zelda frowned as she listened. "Dagon? He's after Xena?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her ears perked up upon hearing the faint scratching coming from outside. Her eyes then changed from a sapphire blue to a glowing greenish color as she went intangible and went through the wall to peek outside to find the source.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 6:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her ears perked up upon hearing the faint scratching coming from outside. Her eyes then changed from a sapphire blue to a glowing greenish color as she went intangible and went through the wall to peek outside to find the source.

"Yeah. He wanted er for a bride." Raph explained.

There were what looked like zombies crawling up the side of the building. They weren't zombies though. They were the undead demonic creatures that tended to follow in the wake of spells cast from the book.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 6:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were what looked like zombies crawling up the side of the building. They weren't zombies though. They were the undead demonic creatures that tended to follow in the wake of spells cast from the book.
Zelda frowned in concern. "That's not good. I'm glad she got away safely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing the demonic undead creatures, Xena drew out her blade and attempted to slash at them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 7:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing the demonic undead creatures, Xena drew out her blade and attempted to slash at them.

"Me too." Raph murmured. He then stopped and sniffed the air while narrowing his eyes.

They screeched at her and started to move faster to try and swarm her.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 7:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Me too." Raph murmured. He then stopped and sniffed the air while narrowing his eyes.

Zelda blinked for a moment upon watching Raph. "What's wrong?" She asked before she took a moment to sniff the air as well.

Xena would fly up into the air away from the creatures. "Leave here!" She said before holding her hand out in attempt to fire an ectoplasmic blast at them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 6:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelda blinked for a moment upon watching Raph. "What's wrong?" She asked before she took a moment to sniff the air as well.

Xena would fly up into the air away from the creatures. "Leave here!" She said before holding her hand out in attempt to fire an ectoplasmic blast at them.

"Something undead." He said as he grabbed up his helmet and put it on, then made his way outside. He looked up and saw the undead creatures jumping up at Xena. He pulled his manrikigusari and swung it around a couple of times before sending it up to grab one of the undead to pull them down towards him. "Back off!"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 7:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Something undead." He said as he grabbed up his helmet and put it on, then made his way outside. He looked up and saw the undead creatures jumping up at Xena. He pulled his manrikigusari and swung it around a couple of times before sending it up to grab one of the undead to pull them down towards him. "Back off!"
Zelda followed after Raph outside. Upon seeing the undead creatures going after Xena, she pulled out her bow and arrows, and shot an arrow at one of the creatures. "Leave my sister alone!"

Xena pinned her ears back as she would fire another blast at the creatures.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games