Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World Martial Arts Tournament

Back to Guilds

A tournament role play. 

Tags: World, Martial, Arts, Tournament, Championship 

Reply OOC Threads
Main OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:30 pm
Lithfangel
Clash Badman

You’re going to be battling Chuzuka now because Maria Ravenwood dropped out. Do you have the time for that?

Chuzuka?

I've always wanted to fight Chuzuka. Deep in the darkest depths of my heart.

Time and ample.

Okay. She made her opening post in The Crater. Do you know how to find it? The link is in my signature. The Warmakers Guild. Her post is the most recent. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:40 am
Lithfangel
Clash Badman

You’re going to be battling Chuzuka now because Maria Ravenwood dropped out. Do you have the time for that?

Chuzuka?

I've always wanted to fight Chuzuka. Deep in the darkest depths of my heart.

Time and ample.

😨😭  

Chuzuka

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:52 pm
Chuzuka
😨😭

You’ve got Drifting Pollen for Round 2.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:23 pm
Ah, sorry about that Clash. I've been really caught up with work so I haven't had the time to post, but I should have posted about it to let you all know. I hadn't even realized how long it had been. sweatdrop Good luck to those left!  

Phantom_Knight_x_

Tipsy Noob

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:00 pm
Phantom_Knight_x_
Ah, sorry about that Clash. I've been really caught up with work so I haven't had the time to post, but I should have posted about it to let you all know. I hadn't even realized how long it had been. sweatdrop Good luck to those left!

Would you like an extension? Because I was really stoked about fighting you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:42 am
Clash Badman

Seeing as I am disqualified and you're already set to fight the next participant I don't think that is really appropriate or fair for those who are still qualified for the tournament. Thank you for the offer, though. Maybe afterward. 3nodding  

Phantom_Knight_x_

Tipsy Noob

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:17 pm
Phantom_Knight_x_
Clash Badman

Seeing as I am disqualified and you're already set to fight the next participant I don't think that is really appropriate or fair for those who are still qualified for the tournament. Thank you for the offer, though. Maybe afterward. 3nodding

I would be much obliged.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:10 am
Drifting Pollen

Just a heads up, it looks like it is going to be just you and I come tomorrow for the finals!  

Clash Badman

Drifting Pollen

Daring Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:50 pm
Clash Badman

Just a heads up, it looks like it is going to be just you and I come tomorrow for the finals!

All right then, I'll write up a post in the Crater as soon as I'm free. Let's have a good fight!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:31 am
Drifting Pollen
All right then, I'll write up a post in the Crater as soon as I'm free. Let's have a good fight!

Right! This ought to be interesting. Now, a question for you. Which direction is Akako circling in?  

Clash Badman

Drifting Pollen

Daring Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:18 pm
Clash Badman
Right! This ought to be interesting. Now, a question for you. Which direction is Akako circling in?

Let's say counterclockwise. Though it's more like 'was' circling, since she now has to respond to his attacks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:32 pm
Drifting Pollen
Let's say counterclockwise. Though it's more like 'was' circling, since she now has to respond to his attacks.

Thank you. So, how you doin’? Are you a girl in real life?  

Clash Badman

Drifting Pollen

Daring Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:18 pm
Clash Badman
Thank you. So, how you doin’? Are you a girl in real life?

I'm alright. Pretty busy and tired from work though. Will try and post tomorrow evening. Also, you already asked me that back on page 7 of this thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:10 pm
Drifting Pollen
I'm alright. Pretty busy and tired from work though. Will try and post tomorrow evening. Also, you already asked me that back on page 7 of this thread.

Ah, my mistake. I look forward to reading your post.  

Clash Badman

Redneck Messiah

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:41 am
This place seems cozy ...

OOC Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items