Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:06 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede placed a hand on her head all of this was giving her a migraine. "No, that's the silliest thing I have heard today. She was not a child stolen to be a protege. Yes, that's really what you meant, a prodigy is a person who was born with the skills, a protege is trained under a person. Aside from that, it was DNA stolen and used in a machine that can manipulate DNA." She then shakes her head. "You are clearly very dense, so I will spell it out. The machine can change DNA to whatever this person wants, including making more samples to make kids."

She then tilts her head to the side as she watches Xena. "Oh, you are having a flashback now. I never know what to do when someone is having a flashback. Do I give them space?" She then watches as Xena flies off and waits until she is far enough away before speaking again. "Don't look at me, you're the one related to her. Although she seems doomed. Especially if she flies off the handle that easily."

She'd feel a tug at her sleeve. It was time to go.

Donnie just looked confused, but shrugged best he could and headed back to the sewers.

Niede felt the tug then nodded her head. "Yeah, we should go now. We need to make your room still. Luckily for us, that will be easy." She opens up a portal to a hallway in her house. Yumi would recognize where she was, despite never being here before. She waited until Yumi was through and she could see her before closing the portal. She opens up a door and on the other side was a mostly empty room. There was a terminal beside the door, Niede pointed at it. "With that, you can design the room to however you want it, with anything you want in the room. There are safety precautions in it to prevent you from hurting yourself. However you want this room to look and everything about it, including size and what is in it is controlled here." Yumi is able to see how the console worked with no difficulty. "If you need any help, I'll be here."

Yumi looked around and smiled. "Thank you." she said before giving Niede a quick hug. She seemed a bit sad though as she started to plot out her room.

@Michelle: Once back to the lair, Donnie lay Raph on a couch and looked at Michelle. "Are you alright?"

Niede returned the hug. She noticed the look as she watched Yumi build her new room. "Is something wrong? You may have gotten a bad first impression from them, especially your female donor. Your male donor was not awake, so who knows how that would have gone?" She sighs as she shrugs her shoulders. "I did not say who you were because I thought you wanted to remain hidden. Telling them would have also gotten an earful from that Spirit Fox. I had honestly had enough of that."

She leaned on the wall as she thought to herself. "Their fates are still up in the air. We will see what must be done. I do have a feeling they will be attacked soon. Either they have homing beacons on them, or one of them was brainwashed. Either way should prove to be most entertaining. I cannot help this time as I was close to getting caught before, a second time this close will tip my hand."

Yumi listened as she decorated her room a bit. "I guess she just seemed so judgmental and mean.....maybe....Papa will be nicer?" she sighed, still feeling disappointed. So much so that a few of her decorations come out in silvers and blacks.

@Michelle: "Well....you were captured like us, right?" he asked, tilting his head a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede placed a hand on her head all of this was giving her a migraine. "No, that's the silliest thing I have heard today. She was not a child stolen to be a protege. Yes, that's really what you meant, a prodigy is a person who was born with the skills, a protege is trained under a person. Aside from that, it was DNA stolen and used in a machine that can manipulate DNA." She then shakes her head. "You are clearly very dense, so I will spell it out. The machine can change DNA to whatever this person wants, including making more samples to make kids."

She then tilts her head to the side as she watches Xena. "Oh, you are having a flashback now. I never know what to do when someone is having a flashback. Do I give them space?" She then watches as Xena flies off and waits until she is far enough away before speaking again. "Don't look at me, you're the one related to her. Although she seems doomed. Especially if she flies off the handle that easily."

Donnie just looked confused, but shrugged best he could and headed back to the sewers.

Niede felt the tug then nodded her head. "Yeah, we should go now. We need to make your room still. Luckily for us, that will be easy." She opens up a portal to a hallway in her house. Yumi would recognize where she was, despite never being here before. She waited until Yumi was through and she could see her before closing the portal. She opens up a door and on the other side was a mostly empty room. There was a terminal beside the door, Niede pointed at it. "With that, you can design the room to however you want it, with anything you want in the room. There are safety precautions in it to prevent you from hurting yourself. However you want this room to look and everything about it, including size and what is in it is controlled here." Yumi is able to see how the console worked with no difficulty. "If you need any help, I'll be here."

Yumi looked around and smiled. "Thank you." she said before giving Niede a quick hug. She seemed a bit sad though as she started to plot out her room.

@Michelle: Once back to the lair, Donnie lay Raph on a couch and looked at Michelle. "Are you alright?"

Niede returned the hug. She noticed the look as she watched Yumi build her new room. "Is something wrong? You may have gotten a bad first impression from them, especially your female donor. Your male donor was not awake, so who knows how that would have gone?" She sighs as she shrugs her shoulders. "I did not say who you were because I thought you wanted to remain hidden. Telling them would have also gotten an earful from that Spirit Fox. I had honestly had enough of that."

She leaned on the wall as she thought to herself. "Their fates are still up in the air. We will see what must be done. I do have a feeling they will be attacked soon. Either they have homing beacons on them, or one of them was brainwashed. Either way should prove to be most entertaining. I cannot help this time as I was close to getting caught before, a second time this close will tip my hand."

Yumi listened as she decorated her room a bit. "I guess she just seemed so judgmental and mean.....maybe....Papa will be nicer?" she sighed, still feeling disappointed. So much so that a few of her decorations come out in silvers and blacks.

@Michelle: "Well....you were captured like us, right?" he asked, tilting his head a little.

Niede sat down and smiled at Yumi. "She did not know who you are yet. She did not see you either. Maybe she will be nicer next time when you are ready to show your face to her and explain who you are." She places a hand on her shoulder, gently. "Never forget my dear, you are the most precision person ever."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Michelle shrugged. "Don't know if I could say that. Doesn't really feel like it, honestly. I'm sure pleading for a performance isn't exactly normal of captors to do to their captees, is it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:40 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede sat down and smiled at Yumi. "She did not know who you are yet. She did not see you either. Maybe she will be nicer next time when you are ready to show your face to her and explain who you are." She places a hand on her shoulder, gently. "Never forget my dear, you are the most precision person ever."

"Yeah." Yumi said with a sigh. "You're right. One day I may give her another chance."

@Michelle: "Performance?" he said in confusion.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"Yeah." Yumi said with a sigh. "You're right. One day I may give her another chance."

Niede smiles at Yumi. "It's okay, don't force yourself to appear before you are ready." She stands up again and stretches. "I have some things to take care of, will you be okay? You know where the food is and I'm sure you can figure things out, but if you need help, I'll be in the lab."

She then steps out of the room and into her lab. Once inside the lab she opened her hardlight computer. "There are still rebel factions out there, along with the old government. A bad as they were, they sure knew how to hide." She then let out a soft breath as she went over the locations. "Now how should I deal with them? A quick painless death, or something slower?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"Like they wanted someone to sing for the men stationed there." Michelle shrugged. "They've been bored I'm sure."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:10 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede smiles at Yumi. "It's okay, don't force yourself to appear before you are ready." She stands up again and stretches. "I have some things to take care of, will you be okay? You know where the food is and I'm sure you can figure things out, but if you need help, I'll be in the lab."

She then steps out of the room and into her lab. Once inside the lab she opened her hardlight computer. "There are still rebel factions out there, along with the old government. A bad as they were, they sure knew how to hide." She then let out a soft breath as she went over the locations. "Now how should I deal with them? A quick painless death, or something slower?"

"Ok. Thank you." Yumi said as she got back to decorating the room.

"So, you're like a singer or something?" Donnie asked,  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede checked on a few things first. She knew that they would have their own food and water, so, poison and the virus were out. They had more than enough supplies and weapons to outlast anything. There were no missiles that could reach them and they had thaumic negators to prevent anyone from using magic nearby. "So very frustrating. I may have to make them wait, for now. The resistance forces on the other hand, I can't trust them." She went over the locations they were at. It was an easy matter for her to find them. As she was looking that over she changed back into her regular outfit.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:48 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"I've dabbled a bit. Nothing real professional. But I guess they hadn't had luck among the women on base and maybe they figured I was a higher prospect than Xena for some reason." Michelle shook her head. "I didn't get any complaints. A couple of drink offers though."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:30 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"I've dabbled a bit. Nothing real professional. But I guess they hadn't had luck among the women on base and maybe they figured I was a higher prospect than Xena for some reason." Michelle shook her head. "I didn't get any complaints. A couple of drink offers though."

"That's odd......But ok. Make yourself at home. I want to run some tests on Raph."

@Niede: Yumi was content in her room, fixing it up and getting it just right to her taste.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"That's odd......But ok. Make yourself at home. I want to run some tests on Raph."

@Niede: Yumi was content in her room, fixing it up and getting it just right to her taste.

"Right. Don't let me stop you." She leaned against a wall and started humming quietly to herself  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Niede closed her eyes for a moment. She needed her base first, then she could start coordinated attacks. She transferred the information to the main computer to help keep an eye on them and to get advice on the best ways to eliminate them. She steps into the kitchen and gets a glass of blood before sitting down.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:28 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"Right. Don't let me stop you." She leaned against a wall and started humming quietly to herself

"Touch me wit a needle, and I'm....gonna punch ya...." Raph muttered from the couch a bit groggily.

"Raph! You're awake!" Donnie said movine to stand close to the couch his brother was on.

@Niede: ((Not sure what to do with her right now. lol. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"Touch me wit a needle, and I'm....gonna punch ya...." Raph muttered from the couch a bit groggily.

"Raph! You're awake!" Donnie said movine to stand close to the couch his brother was on.

"Sounds like he either needs food or coffee before you get too close to him Donnie." Michelle piped up as she looked over her nails  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

((Yumi needs to get to a point where she worries about Xena and Raph enough that she lives with them to protect them. She could find the plans for the drones and the 'elites' on the main computer as well as finding out about the base, flotilla of ships and Niede's plans to kill resistance groups/survivors.))  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games