Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"That's what Donnie said too." he murmured. "But thanks. I know you mean well."
"I'll do what I can to save him..." Xena murmured. "I became human to save him before...if there's something in my world that can help fix yours, I'll find it."

"You want to elaborate on that story?" he asked curiously.

@Zoey: Raph nudged her a bit with his elbow.

"ZOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEY!" A voice she wasn't familiar with exclaimed. It was Raph and Donnie's younger brother Mikey. He had seen pictures of her and Donnie had told him about her. Mikey being Mikey, already liked her. He ran over and hugged her with an almost giggle. "This is so awesome! Donnie's gonna freak out! In a good way. I promise! But yeah! This is great! Man, your pictures don't do you justice, girl!"

"Mikey!" Raph exclaimed before flicking the back of the younger turtles head.

Zoey jumped at the new voice and backed up towards Raph, who had nudged her and knocked her forward a bit, but was swept up into a hug from the unfamiliar voice. "Le-Let go!!!" She shrieks, wiggling a bit till she had gotten free. Backing up, she would huff and smooth back her hair. "You must be Mi-Pictures? Donnie...has pictures of me?" She asks shyly, blushing. "...Is....Is Donnie here?"

Mikey quickly let go of Zoey and backed up looking ashamed and a little shaken by her shriek. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare or hurt you." sweatdrop "Yeah. Pictures. Nothing weird. He took a couple over the years. Oh no I made him sound like a stalker, he's going to kill me." Mikey said looking like he felt even worse now.

"Idiot." Raph muttered before flicking his youngest brother again in the back ot the head, then heading further into the lair. "Donnie! Getcha shell out here! Ya got a visitor!"

"Ok. Just a sec!" Donnie called back from what looked like an old train car a couple of yards to the right of the door Raph, Mikey, and Zoey were standing in front of.

@Xena: Leo listened to her and nodded a little. "I see."
"I've done things I regret. I hurt him, despite his own good intentions." She murmured. "He could've been angry with me and all that, but he didn't...He was more forgiving than I was. I had rejected his feelings because I felt it wouldn't work between us, mainly because we're both from different dimensions...all the while denying my own."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:17 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"That's what Donnie said too." he murmured. "But thanks. I know you mean well."
"I'll do what I can to save him..." Xena murmured. "I became human to save him before...if there's something in my world that can help fix yours, I'll find it."

"ZOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEY!" A voice she wasn't familiar with exclaimed. It was Raph and Donnie's younger brother Mikey. He had seen pictures of her and Donnie had told him about her. Mikey being Mikey, already liked her. He ran over and hugged her with an almost giggle. "This is so awesome! Donnie's gonna freak out! In a good way. I promise! But yeah! This is great! Man, your pictures don't do you justice, girl!"

Zoey jumped at the new voice and backed up towards Raph, who had nudged her and knocked her forward a bit, but was swept up into a hug from the unfamiliar voice. "Le-Let go!!!" She shrieks, wiggling a bit till she had gotten free. Backing up, she would huff and smooth back her hair. "You must be Mi-Pictures? Donnie...has pictures of me?" She asks shyly, blushing. "...Is....Is Donnie here?"

Mikey quickly let go of Zoey and backed up looking ashamed and a little shaken by her shriek. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare or hurt you." sweatdrop "Yeah. Pictures. Nothing weird. He took a couple over the years. Oh no I made him sound like a stalker, he's going to kill me." Mikey said looking like he felt even worse now.

"Idiot." Raph muttered before flicking his youngest brother again in the back ot the head, then heading further into the lair. "Donnie! Getcha shell out here! Ya got a visitor!"

"Ok. Just a sec!" Donnie called back from what looked like an old train car a couple of yards to the right of the door Raph, Mikey, and Zoey were standing in front of.

Zoey smiled a little at Mikey and placed her hand over his, letting him know it was okay, before she took a few hurried steps over towards Donnie's voice before pausing. Her heart racing at she stood there waiting for him. After all...why deprive his brothers his reaction?

The two brothers watched from where they were while Leo and Splinter walked over to them to see what the commotion was all about.

Donnie was leaving the train car when he saw Zoey. He looked surprised, then smiled happily. "Zoey! Wow! It's great to see you! How did you get here!?" he walked over to her, but unlike his younger brother, he didn't jump to hug her.

@Xena: We all make mistakes. I'm sure that you've been working hard to atone for them.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:22 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey smiled a little at Mikey and placed her hand over his, letting him know it was okay, before she took a few hurried steps over towards Donnie's voice before pausing. Her heart racing at she stood there waiting for him. After all...why deprive his brothers his reaction?

The two brothers watched from where they were while Leo and Splinter walked over to them to see what the commotion was all about.

Donnie was leaving the train car when he saw Zoey. He looked surprised, then smiled happily. "Zoey! Wow! It's great to see you! How did you get here!?" he walked over to her, but unlike his younger brother, he didn't jump to hug her.

@Xena: We all make mistakes. I'm sure that you've been working hard to atone for them.
"Day by day." She said. "Sometimes it's hard to see good in anything when you're mostly surrounded by the bad."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey giggled happily. "Donnie!!"She waited till he was close enough to jump him with a tight hug. "Raph brought me. Came to rescue right when I needed 'im on my way home." She would murmur against his platron before pulling back to really look at him. "I've really missed you, Don!"  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:32 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Day by day." She said. "Sometimes it's hard to see good in anything when you're mostly surrounded by the bad."

"As long as you try. That's all that matters."

@Zoey: Donnie blushed when she jumped and hugged him, but returned the hug. "I really missed you too. I'm glad Raph saved you and brought you here."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

@Zoey: Donnie blushed when she jumped and hugged him, but returned the hug. "I really missed you too. I'm glad Raph saved you and brought you here."

Zoey blushes a bit as she smiled and grabbed his hand. "I'd ask about introductions, but apparently you've talked about me." She teases, glancing back at his family as she gently tugged him with her over towards them. It was still polite to introduce ones self. Talked about it not.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:35 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey blushes a bit as she smiled and grabbed his hand. "I'd ask about introductions, but apparently you've talked about me." She teases, glancing back at his family as she gently tugged him with her over towards them. It was still polite to introduce ones self. Talked about it not.

He walked with her, holding her hand, to where his family was gathered. Clearing his throat, he looked at the elderly rat man. "Father, this is my friend Zoey."

"Ah. So this is the famous Zoey. It is good to finally meet you, my dear." the rat man said with a respectful bow.

"Zoey, this is my father, Master Splinter, and my other two brothers. Mikey in the orange, and Leonardo in the blue."

"Hiya again." Mikey said smiling.

"Hello. Welcome to our home." Leo said with a polite bow.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He walked with her, holding her hand, to where his family was gathered. Clearing his throat, he looked at the elderly rat man. "Father, this is my friend Zoey."

"Ah. So this is the famous Zoey. It is good to finally meet you, my dear." the rat man said with a respectful bow.

"Zoey, this is my father, Master Splinter, and my other two brothers. Mikey in the orange, and Leonardo in the blue."

Zoey looked at Donnie and smiled. Gently squeezing his hand before letting it go as she returned the bow to Leo and the others. "It's nice to finally meet y'all." As she straightened, she would smile. "Just as I've been talked about, so have y'all. It's nice to finally put names to faces." Zoey said happily.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:41 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey looked at Donnie and smiled. Gently squeezing his hand before letting it go as she returned the bow to Leo and the others. "It's nice to finally meet y'all." As she straightened, she would smile. "Just as I've been talked about, so have y'all. It's nice to finally put names to faces." Zoey said happily.

"As well as with you. Come. We will have tea and you can rest for your ordeal." Splinter said heading further into the lair.

The other three turtles would follow him while Donnie looked at Zoey. "Well, that's my family. What do you think?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"As well as with you. Come. We will have tea and you can rest for your ordeal." Splinter said heading further into the lair.

The other three turtles would follow him while Donnie looked at Zoey. "Well, that's my family. What do you think?"

Zoey glanced at him and seemed startled by how nervous he looked and sounded. Turning in him, Zoey would put her hands on his shoulders and smile. "I love them. They're ever bit as amazing as you said they were. Don't worry. I promise I'm not one of those girls who secretly hates her boy---I mean her friends family. I swear it." She says quickly, blushing.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:20 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey glanced at him and seemed startled by how nervous he looked and sounded. Turning in him, Zoey would put her hands on his shoulders and smile. "I love them. They're ever bit as amazing as you said they were. Don't worry. I promise I'm not one of those girls who secretly hates her boy---I mean her friends family. I swear it." She says quickly, blushing.

"I'm glad. Come on. We'll have that tea." Donnie said. He had caught her slip up, but said nothing. Could have been a slip of the tongue after all.

Zoey got to know the family and through the next few months, Donnie would keep in touch as much as he could even when they had to go hide in North Hampton for a while and after their fight with the Shredder that almost killed them all. Their human friends April and Casey's falling out and later them getting back together with Casey having a baby from his late wife Gabrielle. Years passed and Casey's daughter Shadow was now a teenager and was letting Zoey tutor her in some subjects she was having trouble with. Around that time Zoey had received a message that Raph had been bitten by a purple dragon goon and was sick. Then everything went bad as the zombies started to come out.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm glad. Come on. We'll have that tea." Donnie said. He had caught her slip up, but said nothing. Could have been a slip of the tongue after all.

Zoey got to know the family and through the next few months, Donnie would keep in touch as much as he could even when they had to go hide in North Hampton for a while and after their fight with the Shredder that almost killed them all. Their human friends April and Casey's falling out and later them getting back together with Casey having a baby from his late wife Gabrielle. Years passed and Casey's daughter Shadow was now a teenager and was letting Zoey tutor her in some subjects she was having trouble with. Around that time Zoey had received a message that Raph had been bitten by a purple dragon goon and was sick. Then everything went bad as the zombies started to come out.

A loud, clattering clash would startle Zoey awake with a gasp. Sitting up right, she would see Nira paused. Wide eyed, and looking startled herself, at some of the discarded equipment that had accidentally been knocked down when Nira had been trying quietly slip by upon her return from an early morning hunt. "Nira..."

"Nira sorry." She said quickly, still staring for a few moments before she relaxed. "Nira just came back. Had to eat. Found working traveling machine for fleshy. Raph go get it. Should be here soon. Nira knows." Zoey just nodded. Shaking off the dreams and she registered what Nira had said. Nira had gone hunting, found a working vehicle for Zoey, and now Raph had gone to get it and would be here soon.

"Then I should get my things together. The sooner we head out...the better." She said, getting to her feet as she thought back to the girl she had been tutoring for her struggling academics. Zoey wondered if Shadow was okay. If she was alive....God she hadn't even asked about her last night! Zoey frowned and shook her head. Raph would know. Hopefully. If it was something as simple as having heard from her. Having seen her.

"Fleshy...okay?"

"It's Zoey...." She answered with a sigh. "And yeah. I'm okay. Just thinking." She would murmur, getting to her feet with a long stretch before she began gathering what things she had and double checking that she had her precious music box.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:32 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

A loud, clattering clash would startle Zoey awake with a gasp. Sitting up right, she would see Nira paused. Wide eyed, and looking startled herself, at some of the discarded equipment that had accidentally been knocked down when Nira had been trying quietly slip by upon her return from an early morning hunt. "Nira..."

"Nira sorry." She said quickly, still staring for a few moments before she relaxed. "Nira just came back. Had to eat. Found working traveling machine for fleshy. Raph go get it. Should be here soon. Nira knows." Zoey just nodded. Shaking off the dreams and she registered what Nira had said. Nira had gone hunting, found a working vehicle for Zoey, and now Raph had gone to get it and would be here soon.

"Then I should get my things together. The sooner we head out...the better." She said, getting to her feet as she thought back to the girl she had been tutoring for her struggling academics. Zoey wondered if Shadow was okay. If she was alive....God she hadn't even asked about her last night! Zoey frowned and shook her head. Raph would know. Hopefully. If it was something as simple as having heard from her. Having seen her.

"Fleshy...okay?"

"It's Zoey...." She answered with a sigh. "And yeah. I'm okay. Just thinking." She would murmur, getting to her feet with a long stretch before she began gathering what things she had and double checking that she had her precious music box.

They would hear the motor of a car driving up outside as Raph brought it around for Zoey.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Fleshy...okay?"

They would hear the motor of a car driving up outside as Raph brought it around for Zoey.

While they had waited for Raph to show, Zoey had gotten lost in her head. She had thought back to that day. When she met the Hamato family. Her slip up. She remembered that night, when Donnie walked her home. How she had almost kissed him....and chickened out. Several times. Hearing the car pull up, she would look at Nira, who nods. As if confirming it was indeed Raph. Zoey nodded back and followed Nira out to the car. Soon. Soon she would be with Donnie and she would make up for all those lost kisses and all those stolen moments where she never told him those wonderful, scary, precious three little words.

Once outside, Zoey would look the yellow bug car over and giggle at the odd sense of irony she felt as seeing the car that reminded her of a show she really liked before the world went to hell. "Okay. Let's head home." She said wistfully, walking towards the car as Nira grinned and waited by the bike.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:04 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

"Fleshy...okay?"

While they had waited for Raph to show, Zoey had gotten lost in her head. She had thought back to that day. When she met the Hamato family. Her slip up. She remembered that night, when Donnie walked her home. How she had almost kissed him....and chickened out. Several times. Hearing the car pull up, she would look at Nira, who nods. As if confirming it was indeed Raph. Zoey nodded back and followed Nira out to the car. Soon. Soon she would be with Donnie and she would make up for all those lost kisses and all those stolen moments where she never told him those wonderful, scary, precious three little words.

Once outside, Zoey would look the yellow bug car over and giggle at the odd sense of irony she felt as seeing the car that reminded her of a show she really liked before the world went to hell. "Okay. Let's head home." She said wistfully, walking towards the car as Nira grinned and waited by the bike.

"Yup." Raph said getting out of the car. "Man, that's a small car." he grumbled as he bent back a little to pop his back, then sighed before heading over to his bike. "Follow me." he said as he hopped on and put his helmet on. He revved the engine and waited for Nira to hop on behind him.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games