Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
The Song of Those Who Clash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:32 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She figured that she could stay in her PJs for the day. Only to try to make oatmeal one handed. Though she would still use her left hand to grab or hold things for a second. Finally she got her bowl of oatmeal in the microwave and sighed. Watching it cook she was lost in thought. Before she tried to grab the hot bowl without thinking about it. As she opened the microwave door on autopilot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:24 pm
Viktor Ruinous

As he was coming back into the house he was thinking of looking over the necklace one of the trolls had. But for now he wanted to look after her with the injury. Watching her do things with only one hand he let out a little cough to get her attention. "It is not a bad thing to ask of help you know. Especially with a bad arm it isn't a sign of weakness.", he said as he walked up close to her. He knew not to get right behind her so he stood a bit off to the side of her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:31 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked at him and blinked before huffing as she moved her hand away from the hot bowl. "For me asking for help is annoying.", she mumbled. Only to now looking in her fridge for either butter or milk. Now she got the stick of butter out and it was just enough for her oatmeal. Of course she ate in the small dining room and took her time. After this she tried to brush her hair, but was fighting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:58 am
Viktor Ruinous

When she said that he just sighed and walked way. Though when he saw her struggling with her hair he decided to try again. "What about if someone asks to help you? Does that work better for you?", he asked seeing if this would work. He was pretty sure that she wouldn't but he wanted to try anyway.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:56 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When he asked those two questions she sighed. Before handing him her brush and sat down on a chair she had for a small vanity in the bathroom. Her bathroom was also organized yet messy. As he helped brush the left side of her hair, she just stayed still. Though she closed her eyes and grumbled some what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:15 am
Viktor Ruinous

When she handed him the brush he turned human and took it from her. He had never done this but had seen it enough that he felt that he could do it. "You will have to forgive me I will try not to pull anything out.", he said as he began to brush her hair. Trying to be as careful as he could thinking that it would be hurtful if he pulled to hard.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:19 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She just sat there as he brushed her hair. Even if he did pull kind of hard, she'd barely wince. After how ever long it took, she finally mumbled a thank you. Before getting up and rubbing her left shoulder. Of course wishing that her left shoulder had not been damaged. But better then one of her legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:27 am
Viktor Ruinous

When he was as sure as he could be about it being done he placed the brush down. Hearing the thanks he just nodded his head to her and went to leave the room. "If you wish for me to ask to help you for anything else I will be in the living room looking over something I got from one of the trolls. Hopefully it will help me find out how they found you.", he said as he changed into the Tibetan mastiff and left the room. Going into the living room he found the necklace he brought in and started looking it over.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:34 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She just nodded hearing this and gone to sit on her bed. Sending Anya a text asking if she could help the next day. Since she was ready for another shower. Though a thought dawned on her but she had a feeling that wouldn't work out. Flopping back onto her bed she let her right side take the main amount of pain. Laying there she was still thinking. Before she got up around lunch and looked at Viktor.
'Hey, Viktor. Could we see the council in about a week? Cause, well I don't want to be a target anymore. Though if I'm going to be a target, I rather get paid... My main job is probably going to lay me off once I tell them about my shoulder injury. And the bakery is a part time hobby I just enjoy.", she said in a confident tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:16 am
Viktor Ruinous

Looking over the necklace he was able to find out quite a few things from it. Though none of it good nor all that helpful. Figuring out where it came from wasn't difficult but he still didn't know who made it. Whoever it was that made it did have to be powerful and had something to do with the Winter Court so that help narrow it down. As he was thinking of who it could be he heard her coming. When she asked about the council and said she rather get paid he tilted his head in confusion at her. "At what point did it seem like I got paid for this? The other hunters get paid for going after those the council wants. So if you want to become one you'll need to go to the hunters guild. As for the council I don't see why not. They are having a meeting sometime next week. We can crash it then.", he said as he went back to laying his head down and relaxing on the ground. Thinking that it would be best to show the necklace to them he was going to go anyway.Now he can help her with this whole being a target situation.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:22 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yes, I rather join the hunter's guild. Cause if I'm going to have a bullseye on my back. I rather actually be a threat. And okay.", she said before going to her fridge. Looking at the little bit of food she had left. Of course she in wardly sighed pulling out a bag of baby carrots. Rinsing them off and started to eat them as she watched videos quietly on her phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:35 am
Viktor Ruinous

After a bit of silence and thought he began to let out a low chuckle from his spot. But soon it started to become a small bit of laughter. "You don't think you're a threat right now. That is most amusing.", he said as he just laid there. Soon his laughter started to die down back into a chuckle before he was able to stop. Looking back at the necklace he knew that wasn't really the case with her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:40 am
[ Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She rolled his eyes at his statement and just gone back to eating the carrots. Once she ate her fill she put them back in the fridge. Followed by grabbing some ribs and thawing them out. Now she washed her hands and gone to the bedroom. Before she started to scroll through her social media. Of course she gone ahead and called up her job. Breaking the news that she couldn't swim cause she had been attacked by a second stalker and was hit. Her boss did not sound pleased. Though the next words out of Zina's mouth was "Just fire me then." Followed by hanging up the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:53 am
Viktor Ruinous

From his spot he could still hear her on the phone and knew that is wasn't going good. He laid there for a bit thinking about if he could help her until she starts hunting. Getting up he walked over to her room and sat at the door before he started scratching at it in his own way of knocking. "If you require assistance with money I may have a way to help. I believe it is customary to pay for living in a place that does not belong to you. I have not been doing so and would like to make amends.", he said from the door way. Not sure if she would take him up on the offer since she doesn't like asking of help. But he hopes that since he is asking and not her asking for it then it might work.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:59 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She did not bother to fully close her door. So when he 'knocked' the door would just swing partly open. Now she listened to him with a raised eyebrow. Of course a tired smile crossed her lips"It's called rent. And I guess if you want to. Though if you can do that. Could you do me a favor?", she said well sitting there on her bed with her legs folded under her. "Buy some new clothes. They don't have to be brand new. We do have a place that sells used or like new clothes in town, and they're pretty cheap.", she said, wanting him to dress a bit cleaner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games