Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you don't mean it, don't you say it
If you don't feel, don't you fake it
If it's a lie, baby, don't say it's true

Chris looked up as Karma walked over to him. He shrugged a shoulder as he rifled through some papers. "Yes but no one showed up to take over," he explained ",and I haven't been doing anything strenuous, just organizing, answering the phone and making sure patients get checked in and out." He rolled the chair to the other side of the desk and placed a file in it's appropriate place. "You didn't seriously expect me to leave you short staffed did you," he asked with a playful smile.

If you don't want it? Why'd you take it?
How come you bought it just to break it?
If you don't love me, don't say you do.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:29 pm

Karma shook his head. "Hmm. If it's who I think it is, then she'll be late" he replied before sighing while running a hand though his hair. Huh. He had forgotten to place it in it's usual braid this morning before he came here and he didn't feel like doing it now, so it hung well past his waist and stopped just below his knees. "Well, I suppose you can stay until the replacement arrives. But as soon as she arrives, you head home, Chris and heal. I mean it." he added, fighting down a blush at the smile he was given. Damn it. What was wrong with him? "Oh, make sure to stop by your office and pick up.your check. I placed it on your desk." he finished after mentally pulling himself together. Had Chris even been to his office yet or was he assuming? Hmm.

EchoMonroe
Hmm. Should something happen between the two of them? Like Karma trips and Chris catches him?

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:16 pm

Chris couldn't wipe the grin off his face as he watched Karma get ever so slightly flustered. "Yes sir," he chuckled. His mind had urged him to make a stupid joke but he refrained. He seems like the type to take mildly flirty jokes the wrong way. Best to refrain. He cocked his head to the side when he took not of the face Karma's hair was down. "I didn't realize your hair was that long," he said offhandedly.

(OOC: I say lets go for it!)
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:35 pm

Karma gave him a look which said he knew the other was messing with him but he ignored it. He blinked again at that off hand statement before shrugging. "Yeah. It's usually in a braid or ponytail so no one really knows how long it is. I slept with it down and never placed it back into his usual braid. Didn't feel like it." he added before walking around the desk to her something, only for him to trip over a toy, that he knew hadn't been there before, and start to fall forward, his arms reaching out to grab at anything that he could to keep himself from falling onto the floor.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:35 pm

Chris umped up from his seat as soon as he saw Karma start to fall. He winced a bit when he caught the other male and it inevitably jostled his injured ribs but he didn't mind. He smiled at the other doctor in his arms and chuckled a bit. "Why doctor Karma I think you're falling for me," he said cheekily.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:27 pm

Karma blinked when instead of the floor, he fell right into Chris' arms. He looked at the other for a second, fighting down the blush that wanted to darken his face. "Ugh. That is so cheesy." he replied, shaking his head while mentally freaking out. Inwardly, he was thinking that Chris was rather fit and instantly stomped down on the thought. No. No, no, no! "Ah. I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked after a second, placing his hands on the other's chest and pulled back to make sure that he hadn't injured the man more than he was. He just hoped no one walked in on them like this, unfortunately he heard the doors to the elevator opening and knew that he to remove himself from the other quickly before someone saw them. Not that he cared but still.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:12 pm

Chris smiled at Karma calling him out on an albeit cheesy line. He brushed a stray piece of hair behind the other doctor's ear and shook his head when the other asked if he was hurt. He wasn't really he was far more focused on the color of Karma's eyes than the twinge of pain in his ribs. "You know you may have called my line cheesy but that's not the same as calling it untrue," he pointed out. He briefly glanced up when he heard the elevator but made no move to let the other go.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:54 pm

Karma stared at the smile for a few seconds, his cheeks tinting at Chris' gesture as it was such an unusual thing for him to do. "I tripped and fell. That is all." he replied, trying for a counter attack despite his flushed face. He heard "Oh, my." from behind him and turned his head to see his best friend, Marla Sanchez, a 5'6 Hispanic woman with brown eyes and dreads which were each a different color, watching them with wide eyes and...was that a smirk on her face? "Am I interrupting something?" she asked politely biit he could tell that she was going to bug him about this later. "No. I tripped and fell. Chris here was nice enough to catch me before I hit ground." he replied as he gently extracted himself from the other's arms and couldn't help but feel disappointment from the loss of warmth. Marla just gave him a look that clearly stated that she did not believe him but let it go. "Hello, Chris. I'm Marla. It's nice to meet you." the brown-eyed woman said with a smile at the said male. Karma was trying to pull himself together as his friend introduced herself. He needed to get to his office and get himself together. Marla was taking over for the nurse who had supposed to have been here so Chris could head home.if he wanted.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:51 pm

Chris did his best to hide his disappointment when the other doctor pulled away from him. He tried not to dwell on the way Karma felt the need to make it clear to him and apparently his own friends that it was just nothing, he certainly did his best to push aside the fact that for whatever reason it hurt. Instead he forced a smile to his face and greeted the woman with his usual facade of happiness. "Hola señorita," he greeted extending his hand ",I'm Chris. I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting yet." He didn't bother correcting himself in English as he assumed there was basic Spanish everyone knew. It was technically his first language and as such tended to slip out often. He cast a final glance at Karma before deciding to push the thought from his head all together. Someone like that isn't gonna be interested in a mess like me. "So you're my back up," he asked with a chuckle.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:25 am

Karma watched Chris and saw the flash of disappointment in his eyes when he had pulled away and suddenly felt bad for pushing him away like that. He watched as Marla took the offered hand with her own and returned the greeting. For some reason, be wanted to cry and he had no idea why. He noticed the older spirits who protected the children shaking their heads at him and glaring at him in disappointment and had to keep himself from flinching. He hated disappointing people, especially the spirits that he had become close to during his time here. It's not that he didn't like Chris, quite the opposite actually but he learned some time ago never to her involved with a co-worker. It only ended up with your heart broken. "Yeah. I am." Marla replied with a small smile, making a mental note to talk to Karma about tact. Karma continued to watch them, feeling his eyes burn before heading to the elevator and leaving the two to talk. Once the doors closed, he leaned against the wall, eyes closed and wondered if he had lost a shot at being happy again. He scoffed bitterly to himself at that thought. The powers that be would never let that happen. Plus, he assumed that Chris would not want someone who attracts crazy spirits like magnet anyway. One of the spirits, a deceased nurse named Willow, who had seen the entire thing, would have to explain to Chris why the other male was so hesitant about caring for someone in that way again or getting close.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:02 pm

Chris sighed heavily as he heard the elevator doors shut and hung his head. "Good job Sanchez you literally sent him running away," he murmured to himself. He shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest. He was pressing the heel of his palm into his injured ribs hoping the pain would help distract him. It worked to a degree. He flopped back down into his chair and ran a hand over his face before standing. "Thanks for showing," he said to Marla with a forced smile ",I was actually in a pretty bad accident the other day and I'm in a lot of pain so I'm just gonna head home." He didn't wait for the other to reply. He just went home and curled up in his bed with his dog.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:10 pm

Karma went through the rest of his shift in a daze and even more so when Marla texted him and berated him about his behavior. But he really didn't pay attention as all he could think about was the disappointment on Chris' face. He hadn't meant to sound so cold and push him away like that but he got scared.
He was starting to feel things again, things that he promised himsf he would never do again after his last relationship. When it was time for him to clock out, he grabbed his things, picked up his check and headed home. Once inside, he dropped his things by the couch and beaded to his bedroom to preform his routine before crawling into bed and just going to bed. But not before sending a text to Chris, saying he was sorry for how he acted before placijf his phone aside and then cuddling under his blanket as it was mind of a chilly night and drifted off to sleep, hoping that Chris would accept his apology.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:31 pm

Chris hadn't been planning on going into work when he woke up. If he was being honest he had spent a good portion of the night contemplating never going back until his phone dinged showing an apology from Karma. He left it til morning. When he woke to his pitbull nosing his face to go for his morning run he knew he couldn't put it off forever. He sighed and texted Karma that he was coning up to the hospital so they could talk before moving through his usual morning routine. He didn't put on his scrubs or his jacket, instead choosing to go for a pair well warn sweats and a loose t-shirt. They were the easiest things for him to manipulate on to his body and he still wasn't sure if he was coming back to work. He sighed as he managed to one again drive himself to work one handed. When he walked into the building he heard a few of the nurses pass flirty quips at him but he brushed passed them. He wasn't in a mood to deal with them right now. He knocked loudly on Karma's office and waited to see if the other doctor would open the door. "You can't avoid me," he added as his hand dropped to his side ",and I'm not leaving until we talk."

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:32 am

Karma woke up not feeling too hot but he pushed it aside and got ready for work. He checked his phone to see if Chris replied but and he had, saying that they needed to talk. But he decided that he could not worry about it. After a shower and a little bit of breakfast, he headed to work and then up to his office, closing the door behind him. His head was throbbing and it was kind of hard to think so he took a seat on the sofa that was in his office. Well, more likely laid down and closed his eyes for a bit. It had seemed liked only a few minutes before he heard a knock on his office door and then the one person he didn't want to see right now. Be inwardly flinched at his words before sighing heavily and then getting himself up and to the door. His world swayed for a minute but pulled himself together and opened the door. "You wanted to talk?" He was his only reponse before opening the door more and stepping aside and letting the other in.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:07 pm

Chris stepped in to Karma's office and began to pace as he irritably ran a hand through his hair. He took a deep break and turned his attention to Karma. "Did I do something wrong," he blurted out ",cause one moment things between us are fine and going smoothly and then the next it was like you couldn't stand the sight of me." He couldn't stop talking, he knew he should give Karma a chance to respond but he couldn't stop the words from leaving his mouth. "Like I get it," he continued to ramble ",I get that I don't have a lot to offer and that you could do better! I know I'm worthless but I actually like you and I thought you liked me too but I don't know what I did to make you hate me!" He finally lost steam and sunk to the floor. "What did I do," he asked softly ",do you even want me here?"

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas