Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:30 am
User Image

"Alright, we'll just start with the basic ones that involves Ms. Sage. Oh and I'll have some tea, not into coffee as much as Morgan." Morgan sets up as Alica begins the process of asking Syn some of the questions she's got on her notebook once everyone was seated and as usual Morgan would prefer coffee. Morgan sat on the other side of the table as he begins writing whatever answers Syn gave Alica. After a while, there wasn't much left to ask as there was only one left, "Alright, now last question, I know Morgan stated in his report that you saw Sage's magical energy surrounding Sai, how sure where you that she's the one who kidnapped him? Was it something about her that got made you realize what she's up to?" Alica inquires about the kidnapping incident last night, though if Syn doesn't feel like answering, he can choose to leave it as she doesn't want to push for an answer.

Morgan finishes writing the answers for the previous questions that Syn answered.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:22 am
Syn nodded as he set a cup of tea down in front of Alicia and a mug of coffee for Morgan while getting a cup of tea for himself before taking a seat at the table. He made himself comfortable before Angent started asking questions which he answered to the best of his abilities. He was silent for a moment at the last question, stirring his tea with his spoon as he thought about it. "Everyone has a aura. Not all of them magical but they are there nonetheless." he started after a few seconds. "Magical aura leave an imprint when one uses their magic on something or someone. Especially people. Plus, Sage was the only one in charge of him. Yeah, we others helped watched the children but she held a special interest in Sai." he said, remembering Sage's cloying aura around the boy and felt disgusted. "Plus, she had been acting strange for the past fee weeks, now that I remembered." he finished before taking a sip of his tea. "That's all I can give you for now, Agent." he finished with a apologetic smile at the woman.

F-XylilShrink

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:46 pm
User Image

"That's quite alright, now I'll be asking about this person." Alica said before taking the staff photo of the hospital Syn worked at, one of the staff members where circled, she was standing to the side of Syn. "I mentioned that Sage's buddies were involved with the disappearance of this woman not long after you became a nurse at the Amore Hospital. I'm asking because she's a special interest in another investigation one that's really involving the department of Hael." Saying wondering what Syn knows about the nurse before she disappeared. Morgan flipped a page to continue writing and taking a sip of coffee and paused when he got a text from someone in the precinct as he took out his phone to read what was sent to him, Alica also got a message though Morgan would tell her what it is once she's taking Syn's statement. "What were you doing on the night she disappeared?"

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:04 pm
Syn blinked before looking closer at the photo. "Huh. Yeah. I know her. She worked with me at the front desk." he replied after a second of thinking back. "I wasn't working that night. I was home on that day. I hadn't been feeling well so I didn't leave my apartment all day." he added with a frown. "The next day, they told me that she had disappeared without warning as she always came into work on time. Always." he finished as he took another sip of his tea. "I knew something was wrong but everyone thought she had run off with a boyfriend or something. Which is nonsense as she wasn't really into relationships." He stated after a second before shrugging. "I hope that helps." he said after another moment of silence. He glanced over at Morgan she he heard the alert but said nothing. It was none of his business.

F-XylilShrink

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:34 pm
User Image

Alica nodded cupping her chin and striking a thinking pose as she looks off into the side before standing up to look out the window. Morgan wrote what Syn said then looked at Alica wondering what she's thinking before she turned around and walked back to the table as she stood beside Morgan leaning down to look at the notes, she turned to Morgan asking for opinions. The both of them began talking in whispers, Morgan giving his expert opinion, it wasn't long as Alica came to an understanding, standing up straight and looking at Syn, she nods before picking up her purse. "Alright, Mr. um... Syn? Thank you for your times and for answering our questions, that'll be all for today. However we'd, well I'd like to ask one favor if it's not too bothersome." She looked at Morgan who seemed confused a bit before returning her attention to Syn.

"Well we have no way of knowing if these human traffickers are using magic or not and seeing as how you're the only one who's got a keen sense, I'm wondering if you can assist us in some cold leads in regards to the nurse's disappearance and the involvement of Sage and her buddies." Alica placed her hand on Morgan as he was about to object seeing as it'll be dangerous once they get too close to finding the people responsible, clenching his fist, he knows he can't do much since Agent Alica was placed in charge of the investigation, she knew that Morgan wouldn't want Syn to be put in danger and anything involving the Black Market is a sure way of having dangerous people hunt those who'd wanna play hero. Though for some relief, Alica noted that Syn can refuse to aid in the investigation if the task was too dangerous for him to take on.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:23 pm
Syn waves away the thanks. "No problem. Glad I could help some." he replied with a smile as he downed the rest of his tea. He raised an eyebrow when the agent asked him for a favor. Well, this can't be good but he would see what she had to say. He was shocked into silence at the favor, trying to figure out a way to answer without seeming rude. He placed his mug down gently on the table before looking over at Morgan who seemed upset at the favor then back at Alicia. "Can I think about it? Or do you need an answer now?" he asked after a beat, wanting to really think about it as one just csn'tcsn' t jump into something like this. The Black Market is nothing to joke about and one wasn't careful, one could end up dead. He was taught to stay away from a place like that but Then again he maybe find out what happend to his friend as well. This was going to be a very hard desicion to make.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:58 am
User Image

Alica waved at Syn not wanting him to feel like he's being pressured to make a decision. "Oh no, you don't have to decide now, you can call Morgan anytime once you've made a decision." Alice not wanting to force a decision, Morgan calmed down a bit, but knowing that Syn will have to decide, he tries to figure out a safe way for his little healer friend to not get himself in danger or at least killed if either of them take one wrong step. Downing his coffee, Morgan took out his notepad and began to make a list of sort, Alica on the other hand calmly took a sip of her tea while it's still nice and hot.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:43 am
Syn gave a nod of thanks before going to refill his mug. As he sat there, he went into thought about actually helping. He wanted to help the police, he really did. But he didn't want to die either. He sighed inwardly as he knew he would choose the right thing, but for now he would still think on it. He could tell that Morgan was worried about him, which was flattering, but he could take care of himself. He was a big boy. "If I do decide to do this, what would it entail? I mean, what would you have me do?" he asked suddenly, wanting to know what he was getting into as he didn't want to go in there blind. That was the case at way for a person to e d up musing. And he was not about to take that chance. No. Not going to happen.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:41 am
User Image

Alica gestures towards Morgan as he knows what she's thinking, "You won't be doing anything too dangerous, not alone at least. The people we'll be looking for would end up using illusion magic, the only thing you'll be doing is point." Morgan explains after a moment of gathering his thoughts and making it understandable though he later stated that Syn would still be involved with what goes on in the Black Market and that disguises are needed in order to blend in. In other news, it's quite risky due to how cautious every individual will be and those who they don't know will end up having a target painted on their backs. The only thing that the three of them and a small team would be doing is to locate the human traffickers responsible for the attempted kidnapping of Sai, the illegal sales of slaves, children, etc. and the potential kidnapping of the nurse who disappeared.

"I know it'll be hard for either of us not being able to do anything to stop everyone, but our main focus is to stay hidden and locate their base of operation. From there we bring whatever we can to put these people behind bars for life and let the tactical team handle the arrest."
Morgan says while also noting that Syn should be careful with his magic as well.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:02 pm
Syn was quiet as he listened to Morgan describe what he would be doing and secretly happy that there would be a team nearby. "Ah. I'm very good with blending in so that should be no problem." he stated after a second of thinking. He knew that he should think long and hard about this but the chance to do something good and to catch whoever was behind the kidnappings was a plus in his book. Though, it would not be easy, then again, was anything worth it really? What is easy isn't always what is right. That's a motto he loved by and he saw no reason to start doubting it now. "Okay. I'll do it." he said after thinking about it long and hard. "Of it will help you catch those people and find my missing friend, then I will gladly help you." he added, nodding at Morgan and Alicia. He was sure now that was the right thing to do. There was doubt in his mind now.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:12 am
User Image

Morgan sighed a bit, but as it's not his choice to make for Syn, he nods at his healer friend, Alica nodded as well and clapped her hands together. "Alright, if you're sure about this, Morgan will call you once we're all set on our end." She said lifting her coat over her shoulder giving Morgan a thumbs up before heading out as she thanked Syn for the cup of tea. Leaving the two in the apartment, Morgan gathers his things but paused for a minute then looked at Syn, he didn't seem angry or mad, though he looked somewhat concerned for the young healer's safety since he's a civilian. "I know you can protect yourself from danger, but this is still just as dangerous as it is if you ended up handling Ankou on your own if he ever decides to go after you. I just don't want you to end up getting hurt." He stood up carrying his satchel to stand beside Syn, letting out a soft sigh, Morgan patted Syn on the shoulder as if telling the young healer that he'll do whatever he can to protect him while he helps with finding crucial evidence that's enough to arrest them and lock them away for good.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:35 am
[aligncenter] Syn knew that Morgan has probably wanted him to decline but he couldn't do that. He nodded to the agent as she thanked him for the tea and then left the apartment, leaving him and Morgan alone. He sipped his tea as Morgan packed up his things before turning to him, worry etched in his face. He subtly twitched when he heard the name Ankou. It was a little katw fir worried about him when he had already came in contact with him last night but he would not tell the other man that. Nope. At least, not yet. Probably sometime in the future. Maybe. "I understand your concern, Morgan but I will be fine. My teacher taught me more than healing magic so I can handle it." he replied, returning the gesture that the other man know that he knew that he would have his back.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:13 pm
User Image

A soft smile appears on his face as Morgan ruffles his little buddy's hair. With sighing to himself for doubting his little friend, Morgan see that there's no need to worry for how tough his little friend is and he should know after what happened last night when they apprehended Sage after catching her trying to kidnap a child from under their noses. With bag in hand, Morgan patted Syn's shoulder as he looked out the door, "Well if you're not working today, you can pay Avery a visit at our farm if you'd like, but if you've got someplace else to be, we can give you a lift before we head on our way." Morgan offers a lift to his and Avery's home but also offers Syn a lift if there's someplace he's going to.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:43 pm
Syn pouted when the other ruffled his hair bud allowed it. He blinked before shaking his head. "No. Today is my day off." he stated after a second. "I'm be more than happy to visit your brother's farm. Just let me get my shoes, bag and jacket real quick and I'll be ready to go." he added before washing out his mug and then setting it on the drying rack then heading to his bedroom to get mentioned items. He placed on a pair of well-worn boots as he was going to a farm so heels were out. He also grabbed a light blue hoodie jacket as well as grabbing his bag, placing his phone and portable charger into it before placing his hair in a high ponytail and then headed back to the kitchen. "Ready to go when you are." he said with a smile at Morgan as he doubled checked to make sure he had everything. Including his wanted and key which he did, so he was all good. This would be interesting as he had never been to a farm before. Well, one that wasn't old, abandoned and haunted that is. But that was another story.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:55 pm
User Image

Morgan chuckled and nodded his head, with everything that's needed, Alica was still outside waiting by the car and knowing that Morgan would offer Syn a ride, the car was running though she popped out of the driver window, pointing at Morgan then at the back seat whereas Syn would be riding shotgun on the way to the farm. Morgan sighed but chuckled as he would expect from the agent since the drive to the Azure Apartments wasn't that great, patting Syn on the back, Morgan allowed Syn to ride shotgun as he might provide the blondie some friendly chatter to kill time while on the road. Alica honked the horn as she popped back out again, "Hey Bonnie and Clyde! Hurry up, those cows ain't gonna be out for too long and I wanna pet em before they're off to the fields!" she yelled about wanting to petting a bovine even though she temporarily disrupted everyone in the nearby buildings, Morgan shrugged as he heads on over to the back seat.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games