Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Savage Clan

Back to Guilds

Family RP 

Tags: Savage, Clan, Family, Mystery, Drama 

Reply The Savage Clan
In the castle [Central Lands] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:52 pm
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn rolled her eyes. "Geez...you would think someone in your condition wouldnt joke so much." She smiled and pulled out the small vial. "I wont call it luck until I've seen if it works. Right now, I'm holding what could possibly be the answer, but not at its fullest strength. Just a small dose that may improve your condition." She bit her lip. "Would you be willing to try it first before I tell you what it is?" Evie asked softly as she held out the vial. Evie knew what was really in the vial and why it sparkled so. It was a special mixture that she thought of. It had a positive reaction to the blood sample that Inoita had given her and so she hoped it would do the trick. If not, she would have to go back to square one.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
5 minutes. If she is not out in 5 minutes Eren had determined in his heart that he was going to break down the door and demand to know what was going on. There was a familiar feeling but he couldn't remember where he had felt this desperation before. Maybe in his days as Arawan? But why? It was so long ago. Why couldnt he remember? Eren sighed and stood nearby with his arms crossed, waiting.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:01 pm
User Image Inoita held out her hand and smiled gently. “you don’t expect me to walk over there?” she asked loud, her voice was hoarse from not being in use for a few days. ”Evie I trust you with my life, I doubt you would kill me with what you came up with.” she confirmed to the young woman’s mind. Inoitas Eyes where soft but they had started to dim slightly. Her age was starting to show around her eyes with wrinkles and her thin fingers where like a skeleton by now.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:07 pm
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn smiled and opened the vial, walking over to Inoita, placing it in her fingers. "I'm glad you have so much confidence in my skills. I pledged my life to you all those years ago you know." She smiled again, but her face was suddenly serious. "It must have been a long time since you drank the blood of an immortal being...huh Auntie?" She said softly as she noted the aged spots on the woman and the thin bony fingers.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:12 pm
User Image Inoita frowned and nodded before she uncapped the vial and sniffed it before she downed it in one gulp. Yes it had been eons, she had sustained herself on the blood of animals since she had stopped feeding from Kimmela during her last pregnancy. Animals just wasn’t the right thing for her, but she never got sick from it. Inoita frowned as she started to feel a funny bubbly feeling inside her before she turned around and started getting sick, a black ugly goo getting expelled from her body with the help of the sparkling liquid she had been given.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:27 pm
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn's eyes widened when the woman got sick. She had not expected such a reaction. Quickly, she kneeled by Inoita and pulled her hair back. She rubbed her back gently to help. "I'm sorry..." Evie whispered. She ported a small vial to her hand and collected a sample of the black goo that Inoita had expelled. "I think we finally figured out the answer."

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Just as she finished speaking, Eren's foot made contact with the door, effectively breaking it in half. He saw the black goo and Inoita's state and then he saw his sister. "What are ye doing to her!?" Erendriel demanded as he glared at his sister.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 pm
User Image Inoita whipped her mouth with a piece of cloth she found before she turned to Erendriel. Your sister is helping me, Erendriel so nothing more or less than you would do in her situation. This is the reason why that door is supposed to be closed and locked, we don’t want the flu to spread, your baby sister and mother wouldn’t be able to handle it. And how would it look if all the guards started to puke their guts out in the middle of their duty? she questioned trying to keep her mask, she didn’t want Erendriel to see her like this, but she didn’t want to lie to him in the same time. Please Arawan, grant me this, let me be weak and sick without the world knowing for a while. Soon again I will be strong but for now let your sister be the healer she always has been. Grant me the wish to not be seen this weak by you. She spoke silently sure only Evelyn heard her anyhow. Rhiannon could you please examine that to see that it is not contagious to the others in the castle? She asked looking pointedly at her niece using her old name for the first time in a long, long while. Inoita slowly leaned back into her pillows and looked at them both with a pointed look as colour slowly started to return to her face.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:12 pm
User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Eren closed his glowing greenish blue eyes when she called him by his name, How could he refuse her this request? He opened his eyes and nodded. "As you wish." He bowed low before her. "I didn't mean to interrupt. Rhi..." Eren's eyes moved to his sister.

Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn looked to her brother and nodded. "You have my word." She answered him, then watched as he walked away. The door fixed itself behind him. Evie looked to Inoita. "He has such a temper. I will analyze this. On the bright side, you look better even after just a small dose..." There was a slight smirk on her face. Her hypothesis was correct. "It's been so long since you've called me that. It's good to have you back."

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:17 pm
User Image Inoita smiled slightly. Rhiannon you know why I have to use your new names for you and Arawan. But for me you two will always be Rhiannon and Arawan, my first friends who taught me what it was like to care for something.” She said softly as she placed a cold hand on Evelyns cheek. “Although I didn’t mean to use it to order him out like this.” She said with a face. “now get going Rhi, so I can get better and we know what that disgusting thing is.” She said nodding to the vial.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:27 pm
Evelyn Cunningham
User Image
•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Evelyn smirked some. "I know. What you don't know is that you just drank some of my blood mixed with some other healing medicines. I think it would be better for you if you actually drank from a real source." She paused and looked at the vial. "But for now, I will work on a second dose." Evie smiled some to herself. "He can't ignore a direct order from you no matter what form he took or what name you call him. You know, he still lov-..." Evelyn stopped and looked to Inoita. "Uhm nevermind. I'll run that analysis for you now." She said, porting out.

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:34 pm
User Image Inoita shook her head as she smiled fondly before she moved to go get a shower, perhaps there was some low god out there in need of a good punishment, she was hungry after all. After she had showered she closed her eyes and let her power stretch out as far as it could in an attempt to see if she found anything. The habitants of the Savage lands could finally feel their goddess’s power again as she had her eyes closed and looked. In the shadows a man cursed out that the goddess had some of her power back and seemingly was out hunting. Inoita smirked as she felt a lesser good of greed before she sent a mental message to Owen and Monique. Mama, Adda, I’m just going out to hunt, be back shortly. She told the two of them before she ported out using up more of her powers, but she would soon refill, although it would not be enough to sustain her.  

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:38 pm
User ImageAefir shuddered as he felt his mother’s powers stretch outward, had they not dosed her enough to keep her in bed longer? Or had those blasted twins done something again? He needed to find Leirin to get a higher dose into his mother. Aefir turned around and hurried towards Inoitas room as he felt her powers leave the castle. He cursed again as he decided to wait for her in the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:49 pm
[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique looked at Owen and grinned. "Just be careful out there, love." She warned her daughter, glad to feel her strength once again.

User Image
⋘Erendriel Cunningham
Eren smiled some. Just a moment ago, she had looked so weak and helpless. Now, he could feel her strength coming back. That was a good sign. His sister was doing a great job taking care of his...his what? Erendriel shook his head. No time to think on that now. He would go to her later and apologize again once she was truly feeling like her old self again. He didn't want to intrude like he did last time. She would not like that. Eren smirked to himself. If he had to spend the rest of his life fighting to protect her, he would. Whether she liked it or not.

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:47 am
A few months had passed and Inoita had slowly gotten healthier as time progressed even if she was picky with who was allowed near her still and what she ate. She had hoped her closest family brushed such things off as her oddities. Aefir had been missing since the day Evelyn had found the cure, no one really knew where he had gone. Otherwise the palace was as normal as it possible could be for the time being as the holidays drew closer and snow had started to slowly fall outside. News had reached the castle that Orixana and Dizzy was expecting a small one. Inoita had yet to visit them or allowed them to see her when they visited.

User Image Inoita sat silently in her office as she worked on the last of her paperwork for the day she felt a small headache forming in the back of her head and took a deep breath as she reread the letter infront of her with a frown on her lips before she shuffled it away to the back of the pile. With a huff she stood up and walked to the window and looked outside on the gently falling snow. She dabated weather she would bring the letter she just had spent 2 hours reading and rereading to her mother and father. Closing her eyes Inoita sighed, a frown on her lips as she thought it trough.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:09 am
The months had been good to the family. Yes, there had been the few hiccups here and there. The king and queen wondered where their grandson could have possibly gone. However, this wasn't the first time he had left and returned. They figured when he was ready, he would come back on his own. Just as his mother had done. The news of Dizzy and Orixana's baby had thrilled the king and queen. They had wanted to officially announce it with a ball. Dizzy was adamantly refusing one. So the family had a small celebratory dinner instead. Yes, everything was right in the kingdom....or so it seemed.

[x]
Monique & Owen

Monique knocked on Inoita's door carefully. As usual, she came with a tray of biscuits and hot tea. Her husband had been busy lately with something and wouldnt tell Monique what it was. She hated when he was being secretive. "It's me, darling. I've brought our treats."

Monique2426
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Atnima
Captain

Timid Collector

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:15 am
User Image Inoita turned around and looked up at her mother. Before a small smile broke the worry from her face. maman, is it teatime already? She asked as she walked to help the woman with the door and shuffled away her papers from her desk as she did so. Opening the door Inoita smiled at Monique as she let the woman in and helped her set the tea tray up on the desk. [Adda is still busy I take it? She asked softly as she looked up at her mother from the tea tray.  
The Savage Clan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff