Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[ORP] Public Relationship Opportunity Meeting (PROM) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Green Minuet rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:46 am
      User Image
      Kerras Farron

Kerras stood stuck frozen to the wall, untouched drink in their hand as they stared out into the foray. What had begun as an exciting evening had turned to one of apprehension and terror. Even at the space tower, they had not seen so many trolls gathered in one place. The lights, the noise, the action... it was as though they had left behind Alternia and stepped into a dimension of pure chaos. Too tentative to join the foray, they lingered near the refreshment table, glumly regarding their drink.

After several minutes wasted second guessing themself, an older troll pried himself from the flailing crowd. He started toward the table, but stopped when he noticed the recently depleted punch bowls. His gaze drifted to Kerras and the tealblood shrank under the attention. Without a word, the older troll strode over, took the tealblood's glass, and ruffled their hair. “Thanks,” he said, dropping a beetle into Kerras' astonished hands. The tealblood was too surprised to reply even as the troll walked away.

The money tumbled to the floor and Kerras scampered after it. It rolled near the refreshment table and just under the hem of the tablecloth. Crouched down on all fours Kerras plucked it from the ground. As they did, they saw the several pairs of feet hiding beneath the table. Tucking the beetle into their back pocket, they lifted the corner of the tablecloth. A pair of blind, voluminous eyes greeted them, one red and one black.

With a yelp, Kerras fell backwards onto their butt. They blinked furiously at the tablecloth, pump biscuit fluttering in their chest. After a few seconds, they plucked up the courage to crawl forward and try again. Was some kind of alien hiding beneath the refreshments?

“Um... hello?” they ventured, lifting the tablecloth corner once more.

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:49 am
      User Image
      Seraph

Autumn had taken great pains to ensure that her arrival at the Underworld went unnoticed. Though she walked through the club's front door like any other guest, she dressed down for once, wearing a simple but chic black dress, modest heels, a large fluffy coat to hide her wings. An elaborate hat helped to disguise her horns and a pair of thick shades obscured her face. Unless someone thought to look for her, she was, for the time being, invisible. Besides, most trolls seemed more preoccupied with sucking each other's face than unmasking hers.

Subterfuge came easily to the yellowblood, despite her natural affinity for the spotlight. She found she enjoyed blending in with the average troll, chatting them up as casually as she might an old friend, all the while smug with the secret that she was a cut above the rest. Tonight's concealment came not from some spur of the moment whim to amuse herself however however. She thought back to several weeks prior, when Cerpin had first begun to pull together his plans for PROM. At the time, he had asked Autumn if she would perform. She had given him a soft maybe—nothing more, nothing less. After all, the life of a star was hectic and unpredictable, a fact she was sure he could appreciate given his own reputation.

Of course, she had made sure to reserve the date on her schedule right away. Performing at the Underworld was never in question.

Once she had her share of mingling, Autumn began to put her own plots into motion. She made a quick stop at the light and sound board, handing off a storage grub to the technicians, before working her way back up to the front of the club. There she caught the eye of an older troll in a suit and tie; he carried an oblong briefcase in one hand. She gave him slight nod and he nodded in return. Turning her back, Autumn made her way to the stage. Behind her, the troll gestured for others to follow, and a dozen and a half similarly dressed trolls trailed after her, each with a case under one arm.

Suddenly, the stage dipped black around Acteon and Mimimi. The music lapsed into abrupt silence. Silhouettes shuffled about in the darkness. A pair of hands navigated the children to the wings. After a few seconds a spot came up on Autumn, standing centre stage behind single microphone. She had shed her coat, hat, and shades during the blackout, and with only her dress appeared small and uncharacteristically sombre.

She took an audible breath. The microphone crackled. “We trolls are glad to die... for love.” The lonely notes hung plaintive in the air.

The band jumped to life as lights flooded the stage. A big brassy sound boomed out into the audience. Autumn ripped off her dress, revealing a diamond studded* and noticeably more elaborate gown beneath. “You all look like you're falling asleep! What do you say we turn things up a bit?” Autumn teased. She grabbed the mic from its stand, strolled downstage, and launched into song.

“A kiss from your flush may be quite sentimental
But diamonds are a troll's best friend
A kiss is a rush, but it may not cement all
Of your hopes and dreams
It's cruel but true, if you know what I mean
Spades go stale while matesprits bail
And we've all seen it time and again
But rough patch or heartbreak, these quads won't lose their shape
Diamonds are a troll's best friend~!”

*They looked like diamonds, but in fact they were probably something that glittered more and cost less.

Quote:
Figure this is a given, but the remainder of the song features age appropriate lyrics along a similar vein as the first verse. Probably post her exiting sometime after 2pm so someone else can take the stage for a bit!

&&Kimbley Kitty
Boops Thing 1

&&purplerosesbeauty
Boops Thing 2

&&Yamashii
I dunno, man. It's your club.

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:44 pm
They had kissed. Buffel had kissed her and asked Polair to wait for him. Flydra fell silent as the rest of Polair's words poured out and hit the tealblood like a tidal wave. She had been silly to think she stood a chance.

"T-that's not me, I'm not sure who's singing-" Flydra gasped and glanced back at the stage as suddenly her voice played from the speakers. It was weird and uncomfortable and it looked like a child was doing impressions on stage. Impressively accurate ones but she felt awkward at the timing and the song. It felt inappropriate but there was little she could do about it at the moment. Engrav pushed his way into the conversation and she nodded at him as he spoke. They were important powerful words that she respected. He deserved to know if he was getting yanked around.

"You need to tell him what you told me. Both of them. Buffel cares for you so much... he never returned my affection the way he cared for you." It hurt to see how loved Polair was, only because the tealblood wished she had a person like that for herself. But it wasn't because the seadweller was horrible or didn't deserve it. Everyone deserved to feel wanted and cherished. The words Polair was saying about wanting answers that would never come felt so similar to her own relationship with Buffel. She wiped at her eyes and tried to pull herself together.

"Don't be afraid of being a fool. Love makes us all fools. You're in good company." Flydra felt humiliated by the whole experience hearing how close Polair and Buffel were followed by their odd intermission. Buffel had always been honest about how much he cared about the seadweller. No matter how she tried to push her way into his heart, his answer always hinged on Polair's. She didn't want to be his consolation prize. She wanted to be special.

"But rough patch or heartbreak, these quads won't lose their shape
Diamonds are a troll's best friend~!”

That's right. She was special.

"Good luck to you. I'll stay out of your way." Flydra gave her eyes another rub before turning and walking away. She was a strong independent woman. She didn't need a flushed quad. She just needed her girls and her sparkling dazzling diamond to light up her world.

"Scorpa! Lorata-" She ran the last few steps to them, sweeping them into her arms and remaining there quietly. She knew Static was watching them but she didn't care. The blueblood seemed to like Scorpa in some way. He wouldn't do anything stupid.

Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Doutei

tenaciousgadabout

KitsuneAura

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:57 pm
Scorpa drew back her fist to punch some sense into Buffel and was about to swing until Flydra’s voice sounded. Blinking, the Superstar glanced at the kids in confusion, effectively snapped out it. She noted the blueblood’s fire breath with approval before another act took over the stage. Recognizing Autumn instantly, Scorpa tensed at the lyrics.

Diamonds.

“... Alright.” Scorpa frowned at Buffel. If he was this determined to break his own heart she couldn’t stop him. Stepping back from the cowboy, she almost felt sorry for him. He was so focused on his own ego he couldn’t hear that she was trying to help him. He was hurt- she got that. But so was everyone involved in this mess. They were just lucky she’d been around to try and fix things. She was Flydra’s moirail. Didn’t he see that she’d been telling him the way to win the tealblood’s heart? She was a permanent part of Flydra’s life- one that he would’ve done well to listen to. But fine, she wasn’t going to waste her time if he felt she was wasting his.

“Go ahead and keep running, Buffel, but don’t be surprised when you find yourself alone.” Scorpa finished and turned to leave. Her trademark footsteps clicked as her stilettos punctuated her exit. Coming down the stairs, she returned to Lorata’s side in a foul mood.

“I’m leaving. ******** this.” The yellowblood declared, clearly upset. She didn’t know how she was going to tell Flydra about this. She was afraid of the strain it might put on their friendship. She wanted to believe her opinion would hold some value-some weight. Flydra would understand she was just looking out for her, right?

“I don’t feel like dancing right now. How about dinner instead?” Scorpa glanced at Static who’d been patiently waiting this whole time. His eyes were unreadable but she could tell something was wrong. She grabbed his arm, dragging him with her before he could answer. She’d free him from this place too.

“Lorata, will you find Flydra for me-“ Scorpa felt bad demanding they storm out just when the seadweller had finally arrived but she just didn’t want to deal with this crap any longer. The problem was that she needed to leave a message for the tealblood so she’d know where to go from here. Just as she asked for help, Flydra appeared. Tackled in a sudden embrace, Scorpa felt her heart lurch at the pain in Flydra’s eyes. She was sure Buffel could see them now and was making his move. She wouldn’t let him. Let him see who she’d run to.

Diamonds.

“Let’s go.” Scorpa growled. Holding them all tightly, she headed for the door. As she pushed through the crowd she bumped into a familiar blueblood. Her eyes widened, searching his face and then his body in surprise. For a moment they lingered on Pan and she seemed to think something to herself. Then she tore herself away and continued on, out the door and down the street.

Yamashii

KitsuneAura

Micillia

tenaciousgadabout

Doutei

screamingshark

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:24 pm

And there goes all the food on his plate. Grand. Knetic blinks and eyes the trolls who have "bumped" so casually into them. A teal and a green blood. Well okay, this isn't what he'd planned but life was just funny that way, you know?

He eyes over his friend first to make sure he's okay. "Yeah I'm okay. How 'bout you?" Mihail didn't look too bad, just plate-less and surrounded but a mess. He'll be okay, no sense in crying over spilled grubloaf after all.

"No worries, there will always be more food." He smiles at the two new-comers. No need to be a high blooded p***k, give em class, panache, the whole shebang!

"I'm Knetic, and this is my good friend, Mihail!"

nepsah

micillia

draconicfeline

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:09 pm
Autumn's voice carried out well in the chaos of Underworld and Cerpin visibly lit up at the sound of it. He had been trying to get the young star to perform here for months and finally the talented diva had come through. She had just the right amount of sass and class to cater to this crowd. The night had gotten off to a rough start for the rockstar but things were starting to feel okay again as he shrugged off the tense feeling in his shoulders. A good fight had loosened him up.

What now, what now. Wait, was that-?

"Vee, no. You didn't." Sascha wandered into the crowd, looking handsome and clueless as always. It was an endearing and infuriating combination that he pulled off frustratingly well. No, Tevini wouldn't do this to him even if she was trying to win a fight, would she? But sure as s**t, the yellowblood stayed visible even after a few blinks and did not disappear like some kind of daydream.

He glared at the redblood, unable to fight the excited and eager feeling welling up at the sight of his black crush. He'd missed Sascha badly and she knew it. Tevini had him trapped where she wanted him. Cerpin had had no one to cruise the desert with on a reckless adventure, no one to drag around the city in search of a new spectacular way to waste beetles, no one to trade karaoke quips with in an effort to outdo the other. No one to throw his own cause in his face or question his- well maybe Aerona had been doing a lot of that lately.

"What did you even say to get him to come? And how am I gonna get him out?" He groaned and rubbed at his forehead. Sascha wasn't the sentimental type. Nor was he dating anyone that Cerpin knew about. And despite his protests that he was trying to keep a distance from the lieutenant, Cerpin had definitely looked into the matter best he could. He grumbled and pushed his way through the crowd towards the punch to try and beat Tevini at her own game. If he got there first, he could direct Sascha where he wanted him to go.

"What a surprise, NOVA even made it! You know, there's plenty of room for another act. Come on, sing us a little something!" The purpleblood clapped Sascha on the back and put on his best business smile. If he could get the yellowblood on stage, that would keep Tevini from doing any more meddling and give Cerpin time to haul a** to his office in the back and lock it.

Doutei

seekingCylem

Yamashii

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:46 pm
Polair was... really astonished. One, kids were imitating voices somehow. Honestly she couldn't understand how was that even possible, how could kids be adding firewood to the flame, to this ruckus? Gog. Two, Engrav had been there for their talk so that meant he heard her talk about him with Flydra. GOG. Three, Engrav was interested in her, or so it seemed, and also seeked for answers regarding her relationship with Buffel.

She was going to die.

It was sad to hear Flydra wanting to receive some affection from the yellowblood and not being able to receive it because of her. Because they weren't sure were they stood. God, Polair felt guilty. The highblood scratched her arm, thinking about what the girl said. Talk to them, both of them. Engrav already stated who he felt and it seemed appropriate to let him know how she felt now that Flydra was gone. "Thank you..." She mumbled.

The seadweller stepped outside the room and tried to remember where she had heard the yellowblood's voice and sat down next to him as she organized her thoughts. What did she feel towards him? She breathed out of her nose, took her shades into her hands and looked at him. She was going to be real and sincere. "Hey... Think it's about time for me to say my piece to you as well." Polair reached out for his hand, hesitated to hold it or not and just ended up placing it back on her lap.

"I can't deny that I've had fun with you. You are addictive and amazing... Somehow you've managed to read though me in such a way that has ignited a desired chemical reaction in me. I've felt alive, whole, confident... able to trust you with things, including my major flaw. And not many trolls have gotten to that point with me. I don't think I've even been truthful with Buffel about my sight as I've been with you." She had learned to trust him, feeling like he wouldn't try to stop her to do what she wanted. "I feel as my thinkpan has transmitted an important message which is then sent to the the core memory center, resulting in the flooding of endorphins and other neurochemicals, such as oxytocin, vasopressin, and dopamine, in the emotional center of my brain. I'd like to experiment with you as well, believe me, I'd love that."

"Trust me, if things weren't as messed up..."
This talk would be different. "I'll talk to him. You're right, I can't stand not being aware of where we stand and I'd hate myself if I let you hanging the way he was done with me. You don't deserve that, you're really special to me Engrav." Polair took his hand and gave it a squeeze. "And I'd rather isolate myself and live an idle life than hurting you."

Even if it hurted, she needed to know. Buffel had to tell her how he felt and she had to try as well. Tell him what she had told the tealblood. The highblood hadn't noticed her had rolled down her cheeks as she spoke. She wiped her eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm not sure if he's still in the establishment, but I'll find him and if you want to come with me..."

She'd be grateful.

Polair stood up, off to find Buffel.She was thankful Engrav had decided to tag along for this. She didn;t feel alone. The last time she heard him was near the stage, Polair would head that way in hopes to speak to him. She had slid her shades on again, and she couldn't stop feeling queasy. "Buffel? We need to talk." She called out, hoping he'd approach her, hoping he'd come out of his hiding spot.

YOOOOBuzzwulf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

YOOOOtenaciousgadabout
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:17 pm
User Image Se'lune M'aidez

Selune's plumpbiscuit sped up. A purpleblood. She had went and crashed into a purpleblood. No wait, two purplebloods. Growing up in the swamp she didn't believe in the hempspectrum, but that did not mean she didn't know what the dangers of it were, and for any troll, a purpleblood was scary. The greenblood quelled her "eep" and turned to the purpleblood, Knetic. He seemed nice, right? "H-hi!" She steadied her voice. "Im Selune and this is Nanogg. Im so sorry for bumping into you guys. Are you okay?" She hoped they were okay. She really really hoped she didn't do something like injure a purpleblood on one of her seldom treks out into the "real world". The winged troll was so anxious by her mistake that she had hardly heard Autumn's beautiful song.

DraconicFeline

nepsah

screamingshark

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:28 pm
User Image Punkie Vielli
Everyone was gathered, or at least, a fair amount of trolls were gathered and it was time to declare the heart of the quest. The orangeblood juggalo held the shoes up for all to see. "I care not who ******** owns these, for when they were abandoned, they were left to the goddamned Messhaih's hands." This was serious, serious stuff. "And now," She paused here for dramatic effect, taking a moment to look each troll in the eyes. "WE MUST FIND WHO THE ******** SHOE FITS!" The juggalo hollered.

She grinned brightly. "Eimola, try these ******** on!" The juggalo bent down to pick up the tealblood's foot and see if it matched her foot.

DraconicFeline

nepsah

Melancholies

Buzzwulf

saedusk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:41 am
"Oh! No I just meant like uh..." Thats right, he had to word things a bit more directly. For whatever reason, that always seemed to slip Mahmud's mind. The boys moved up another space closer in line to the photobooth, and a feeling of dread came over him. "I just meant what you felt like doing..." What did Poe feel like doing? Well, he seemed to be a straightforward kind of troll but...

They were going to get a cute picture together. Possibly the only cute picture they'd ever have left together, after this bombshell. Possibly even the only remnant of what was once their friendship, their romance, before he never spoke to Mahmud again.

Again they moved up in line.

"Hey... Poe?"

How could he word this without coming across as a bad guy?

"Poe, I..."

Was there really any way?

"... I have..."

Swallowing, Mahmud managed to finally eek out

"... another... boyfriend. Flushed, too."

Immediately afterwards he flinched, as if waiting for a slap. They were next in line for the photobooth, with only one group ahead of them. It was over. It was over it was over it was over, the anxiety was overtaking him. Poe was going to hate him! Hate him for not telling him sooner about this other boyfriend...

purplerosesbeauty
THERE WE GO. I am gomen for taking so long! And hey... thank you.

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:47 pm
Poe rubbed his neck. "I was just, thinking I felt like doing the picture, not really anything else..." It seemed like they were in line a long time, before Mahmud spoke up again. Haltingly, slowly. And when the words processed in the greenblood's thinkpan, he froze in place. His hands clenched.

"Another boyfriend?" Somehow Poe wondered if he misheard, or misunderstood, for a moment. He did that sometimes. But no, he said another boyfriend. Flushed. Stranger though, Mahmud visibly flinched. Poe took a step back, brows furrowed. "I..."

He didn't know what to say, or how to respond. Something felt wrong. "Okay?" he managed, pulling his hands close to his body, tilting his head. Was he afraid of him, suddenly? Was he missing something? "I'm not... gonna hurt you," he said carefully, looking away as he tried to figure out what he'd done, what changed at once. And Poe tried to think of why Mahmud suddenly told him this. Didn't lots of trolls have a lot of partners? Poe kind of thought it was like a flock, the way the woolbeasts liked keeping together in groups. Gears turned in his head as he was quiet a long time.

"Does this mean you don't want to take a picture with me?" he asked.

Skyli Peep
rip

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:50 pm
'Okay I think' wasn't exactly the sort of answer Masoal was looking for, but he knew Emiola could handle social situations far better than he could, so he let it go in favor of watching her closely. Make that very, very closely, actually, because the orangeblood now tugging at her foot made him uncomfortable in a lot of ways.

Fossamom had filled Masoal in on most things about troll society in a general sense and juggalos were no exception. Their weird cult religion didn't mesh well with his superstitious nature. Deimos's reaction, regardless of the fact Masoal didn't actually know him, only fueled Masoal's suspicion.

"Hey," he hissed at Punkie, "Don't lift her foot. She might fall. It's not her shoe." Though he neglected to mention the shoeless troll standing literally right next to him was the actual owner of the punch bowl party foul.

Buzzwulf
Melancholies
nepsah
Micillia
DraconicFeline

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

tenaciousgadabout

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:52 pm
Buffel stood next to the stage, just out of the light, facing the wall and trying his best not to bring any attention to himself. What little composure he had over his tears was now gone. As she walked away, Scorpa had left him with some parting words.

“Go ahead and keep running, Buffel, but don’t be surprised when you find yourself alone.”

She was right. He’d been telling himself since he saw the kiss that to stop running he had to pick Flydra and stick to it, but she’d seen right through him. Just more running.

He dried his face with his sleeve and took a moment to collect himself. He was going to find Flydra, or Polair, or that other yellowblood, and he was going to be honest about everything. He had to explain how he felt about all of this, even if the answer was “I don’t know how to explain it,” which it was for most things he could think of to ask himself.

The miscreants had vanished off the stage, and he smiled at the sight of Autumn taking the stage in their place. Haven’t seen her in a while.

As he thought this, realizing he didn’t know what she’d been up to, it hit him that he really didn’t know what anyone was up to these days. Flydra, Polair, Tevini, none of the Busters or the Sirens. He’d been apprehensive with Flydra because he felt she’d walled off her personal life from him, but had he been pushing back from getting to know anyone just as much? He cursed himself, angry that he’d gone so long without examining his actions. But he couldn’t confront all of these things right now, not just yet.

He shook his head and marched into the crowd. This was all stuff he’d hash out just as soon as he found someone involved to try and corrall them together to talk everything out. Pushing his way through the moving sea of people, his eyes darted left and right as he searched for anyone he could find. Instead, a voice found him.

"Buffel? We need to talk."

The voice was to his left, and as he turned he saw Polair and the yellowblood pushing through the crowd, heading toward the stage. He made his way over and placed a hand gently on her shoulder.

”Yeah, we do. Let’s find somewhere quieter though.”

Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:14 pm
        There was a moment where, if Mahmud hadn't been so terrified, the pause would have been comical. Once Poe spoke up though, said he wasn't going to hurt him, he slowly began to stand normally. "Wait..." A look of genuine confusion came across his face, replaced with a slow building grin. "You..." He wasn't mad... Poe wasn't mad! "A... ahahaha!" This was going to work! All of this was going to work out!

"I WANT TO!" His smile was bright and genuine, and while he had meant all his happiness before, the sheer relief pouring through him was overtaking all his emotions. "I want to take a picture with you! I thought you wouldn't with me after all this! Come on!" Now that they had taken enough time up in the line, Mahmud grabbed Poe by the hand and brought him over to the photographer.

"One cute photo coming up!"

Once they had their photo taken, Mahmud was bouncing on his heels and swaying his arm with Poe's. "Man we're going to look so good together! And you can show... well... where you live." The last part came out a whisper barely audible above the noise of the party. He walked Poe back into the party area with a big grin on his face. They weren't... Poe wasn't mad at him! He still couldn't get over that! That just meant...

"Hey Poe? Is it alright if I go take a minute to tell Static too? I just want to make sure he knows too." If Poe was okay with it, surely Static would be too. They were both understanding trolls! And then maybe they could spend time together afterwards!

Say cheese!
        Trolls: Mahmud Seshat and Poeias Claudy
        Props: No props, please!
        Clothes: Mahmud's outfit and Poe's Outfit! (note the pants are rolled up to shorts-length!)
        Quad: Flushed (Would it be possible to get a n/a frame of this too? I can put the legwork in for it)

((I can do an art trade if you guys would like! I'd be happy to ; u ; Just let me know what you'd like!))

purplerosesbeauty
thIS IS GOING TO SUCK

micillia
I'm getting ready to come back to Static, where the boi at

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:23 pm
Oh hey, it was that puffy little winged girl from the karaoke booth. The one who made it big in Superstar Authority! Sascha would be lying if he said he wasn't salty about losing his hometown to another yellowblood. However there were certainly worse trolls to end runner up to. She had honest-to-gl'b wings and that cute, pitiful appeal that Sascha had to admit he lacked utterly. Plus he totally gave her helpful critique at Bloodfest, so in a way he was responsible for her stardom, right? Right.

Sascha hovered in the vicinity of the punch bowl. He'd gotten distracted from his thirst by the big musical number. He'd never been in diamonds in his life and even he was getting caught up in the catchy lyrics.

Sascha didn't notice Cerpin's approach until he was pitched forward by the surprise force on his back. Sascha's choke was mostly masked by the instrumentals of the performance, thankfully. He whipped around on the offending arm. The surprise at seeing Cerpin stopped his momentum dead. (Though his hair kept going until it wrapped his opposite shoulder like a scarf.)

"Of course there's room for me! If there wasn't I'd have made it!" Sascha responded almost automatically. He tossed his hair back over the correct shoulder and righted his fringe. He at least had the social grace to offer Cerpin a grin.

"It can't be that much of a surprise, though. You invited me, after all. By proxy, granted." Sascha's grin never wavered, but his eyes narrowed. "Gotta say, I can't tell if that's a symptom of having no guts or way too many."

Sascha leaned forward an imperceptible degree.  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff