Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2018 VDay]: Main ORP (Hotel Lobby) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:38 pm
Ducky blushed slightly, the coloring changed as it went down her body. "Oh? These silly things? I was born with them," she said, smiling widely when Cerulean took her hand. Her head felt a bit woozy, so did her stomach when it felt like a bunch of butterflies were released in there, fluttering about. The female bit her lower lip and nodded, and then decided to leave her stale self at the shore. Tonight was about fun! The female in question did squeak as Cerulean tugged her out to the further part of the pool itself, kicking her legs to propel her forward, making swirling bubbles underneath the surface.

"What is it like, living under water?" she murmured, folding her wings back and adjusted them. "Um, Cerulean?" the red-head asked, her face with redness."Would it be bad of me to ask... I would like to see you after this party. Like out there."

SSBrosB
Ducky to Cerulean. It's ok! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:04 am
Tiberius nodded his head "I think dad and mom had the same thinking in that matter" he answered as he followed his brother towards the fountain that looked intriguing and tasty. He picked up a stick with fruit on it, he was a little hesitant in trying, mostly because he didn't know what it was but he had to agree with his brother that it looked tasty. He stuck the stick under the running chocolate and watched it cover the fruit in brown dripping liquid. He put it in his mouth. "mmmmm...it does taste pretty good" he said.

Fea Line

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:05 pm
Fea Line
pothos? It's time to running

A couple of glasses of champagne later, Pelagious was ready. Ready to party. Ready to mingle. Ready to make something beautiful!!

Ready to stalk his future husband!! That was beautiful! The most gorgeous thing he had ever seen. Pel sighed. So pretty.

Wait.....he wasn't supposed to do that for some reason. What was the reason..... Oh yeah!! Cause he had to party first! Well, couldn't Pothos party with him? I mean, it wasn't like the god was super busy. He was usually never around. Always running through the crowds. Avoiding him.

Which meant that Pelagious had to be extra careful this year. He could party enough for them both!! If he could just find him. And catch him! And convince him to DANCE.

Hmmm..... Where was his dad when he needed stalking powers?

Oh well!! He grabbed a glass of champagne to go, and danced to the music going on inside his brain as he waltzed out the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:16 pm
The female smiled as he reached for the plate, guardians knew he looked like he could use the calories.

Did he just... Take the whole...A slight eye twitch.

No, no it was fine. She'd just make another. "Ah well. How funny would that have been? You running into my lost brother!" She softly laughed, but she did feel a pang of disappointment. She had been joking when she asked, but how amazing would it have been if he actually had?

She began turning back to the fountain when a sign caught her eye. "Concert hall..." She murmured softly before reaching for Wellsprings arm. Oh it was warm. These cursed thoughts of hers! "We should check that out! I love a good performance." Her tail gave the first hapoy wag all day.

Ooc: for dai

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:10 pm
There just wasn't enough! Not enough movement, not enough sound not enough being close to her. This carbon filled dream just wasn't..enough! Lacking the vocabulary to put all those feelings into words, he instead asked, "Do you want to see what other rooms have? Lobby was nice but theres gotta be more!" Infectious boysh grin stayed plastered on his face as he made a grand gesture with one of his hands, the other staying right on his date for as long as she'd allow.

He could hear the slot machines and all the different conversions. There was a party to explore!

Almost sleepily, Lillibeth protested nuzzling in to his neck again, "nos. Been here, less see wha else is here!" One arm rose as if to make a dramatic point but it fell too heavy form wine to remain. Tug of war between flirting and being sleepy from crying created one moody bird.

DaemonGabrielle

Daisicle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:32 pm
Wellspring's laugh to match her own was decidedly forced an awkward, but an attempt was made. And, for some reason, everything was starting to feel... well... better. He couldn't quite place his finger on it, but it was as if the room was becoming brighter, more colorful, than it'd been. Aurelia was practically sparkling like a little beacon of sunshine.

He didn't have time to think to hard about it as she took hold of his arm. While he normally would have shirked away, this time he merely blinked.

Her touch was... fairly pleasant. It gave him this weird warm feeling inside.

But not that warm feeling from last year... No... This was something entirely distinct.

He couldn't quite place it.

Blinking, he looked at her, then her hand, then his hand with the food, then to her again. A few moments continued before he offered a single nod and "Okay." as he placed the almost empty plate on the table.

Tartara Seabreeze

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:38 pm
"oooooo...." Hatil had begun to muse as she unconsciously leaned forward, her arms securely latched around Valko's neck and keeping her from falling square on her face. Even Valko didn't know what they were doing...

That could be fun~!

She loved exploring~!

Looking right back at him, their noses practically touching, she beamed and quickly nodded a few times (their noses might have touched this time). "Yeah! Let's go exploring!" Swinging her weight around and forward again, she practically leaned over his shoulder as she pointed to a place for the land pae to enter the aquarium. It looked fancy and she could about drool thinkin about any seafood they might have. "How 'bout there?! I've never been underwater."

shadica
Valko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:14 pm
Having arrived sometime after Pel's visit to the well, Pothos had made his way over to where Aby's well was said to be, watching pae toss coins in and making wishes. Though he hadn't yet seen his daughter, he was starting to notice one thing. He hadn't seen him either. Somehow, thus far, Pothos had been lucky enough not to run into the obsessed mortal nor had he heard any of his crazed screechings or screamings for the god of longing either.

Was he truly this lucky? (Probably.)

Or was the mortal simply not there? (Not likely.)

Still. Something about this year felt. Refreshing almost. He didn't have much work to do, the demi's seemed to be doing fine, people were already dunking their heads into the fountains without him having to do anything at all. It was great! So much so that the god was finally starting to let his guard down. Just a little.

Still sticking to the shadows however, Pothos began to slink his way back towards the more central area where he planned to slip back out as unnoticed as he came and go home for some good mental rest.

That was his plan anyways.

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:28 pm
As they came to a stop, his arms kept her from continuing on spinning in their generated momentum. Her mind continued onwards for a few moments, though, a wave a dizziness hitting her and making her knees weak for just a moment. Asrun was not so weak though, so she quickly recovered. Matching his smile with one of her own, only able to focus on him, she seemed to be stuck in her position as she tried to process what he'd said.

Other rooms... Other rooms... That could be... Nice...? Maybe they could sit for a bit...?

Glancing at the blur behind them, she offered a nod and waited for him to whisk her away once more.

EvilSilverDragon
Alioki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:35 pm
Fea Line

There he was!! His little bluebird. His little depressed Adonis. His future husband. Just moseying along. Pel sighed in contentment. He was so beautiful.

Wait. Why wasn't he running? He expected a chase. It wasn't a party without the chase. Hmm.....

Perhaps he wasn't scared this year. That was new. Maybe, he'd come to his senses and decided that he needed Pel as much as Pel needed him. MAYBE HE WAS LOOKING FOR HIM!!!

Unable to bear the excitement any longer, Pelagious casually skipped out from behind the giant plant he had hidden amongst, and headed toward Pothos.

"Oh, my darling blue Adonis from the deep. I have come for you!! Let us dance!!" He shouted, skipping to the beat of music in his head. He really should be worried about that music but it was so....party-licious.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:05 pm
With Kel's shove, Hjortor reached up to wipe a stray tear from the corner of his eye. Man, he hadn't realized it, but he needed that laugh. How long had it been since the last time?

Too long, that was for sure.

Giving the top of her hand a pat, he waited a moment before walking towards the fountains arm-in-arm. It was still a bit strange for her to be so forward, but he kinda liked the new experience. It was a good thing. Thankfully, he was fit enough to give her arm a good amount of stability to cling to. Physical capabilities not withstanding, he wasn't about to let her fall on her face. It was a pretty interesting walk to the fountains.

"Think you're good?" As much as he'd like to stay like this, he figured it would be a bit easier for them to partake in what they wanted with both hands available.

Menelie
Kelebek

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:09 pm
Zinerva smiled as she heard Cabel's voice. She opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by a giant disco ball. She couldn't help but laugh as one of the gods popped out in song and dressed well...Nothing like she had seen before. "Not at all, looks to me like you're right on time."
She smiled to him as she found herself leaning into his side. There was something about his touch that was just so comforting to her.

"I haven't really looked around beyond this area. It certainly is grand like the palace in the lake." She hmmed slightly as she looked around. It was all so bright and in your face. She wasn't too comfortable with it but for Cabel...Just friends.

"Are you thirsty or hungry? I saw some fountain things. After such a long trip it's nice to rest before some exploration. I'm sure there are some fun things to do around here we could both enjoy." She gave him a reassuring smile. They'd make the best of their time together, for sure.

Teigra

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:14 pm
Valko blinked as Hatil leaned over him and wrapped her arms around his neck. It felt comforting, having her so close.

Ah! Her face was close, very close! She ended up bopping his nose a few times when she started to nod vigorously. Well she was excited, an excited Hatil was a happy Hatil!

He grinned when she agreed to go exploring. He waited as Hatil looked over their choices of rooms. What ever she picked was bound to be fun! Ohh underwater! That did sound super fun!

And there would be seafood right? Like super fresh food! "Good!" He voiced his approve, not that Hatil needed it. Standing up he realized Hatil was still clinging to him and assumed she'd like to be carried thus he grabbed her legs to give her a piggy back, trying to avoid the talons on her feet.

Off they go! To explore! and maybe party~

Daisicle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:15 pm
Valko blinked as Hatil leaned over him and wrapped her arms around his neck. It felt comforting, having her so close.

Ah! Her face was close, very close! She ended up bopping his nose a few times when she started to nod vigorously. Well she was excited, an excited Hatil was a happy Hatil!

He grinned when she agreed to go exploring. He waited as Hatil looked over their choices of rooms. What ever she picked was bound to be fun! Ohh underwater! That did sound super fun!

And there would be seafood right? Like super fresh food! "Good!" He voiced his approve, not that Hatil needed it. Standing up he realized Hatil was still clinging to him and assumed she'd like to be carried thus he grabbed her legs to give her a piggy back, trying to avoid the talons on her feet.

Off they go! To explore! and maybe party~

Daisicle

shadica

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:25 pm
Aidan let out a laugh as Qadria was enjoying whatever that orange stuff was. "I believe I shall." He's eyes caught a near by fountain that seemed to be much more to his tastes. "Right after I have a drink from this one my love." He just about purred his words to her.

With much reluctantly, he released Qadria's tail from his out and floated to a fountain further down from the cheese one. He eyed the marvelous purple liquid for a moment before he grabbed a cup and tipped it to catch the falling liquid. The way the drink fell into his cup was just so fascinating to him. Surface stuff was so magical to him!

He brought his cup back to himself and swirled it's contents around before taking a sip. Oh my. It was wonderful! His sip turned into a glup, then a chug.,
and then his cup was bare. He quickly refilled his cup and chucked it down again. And again and again. It didn't take long for him to loose count or even think straight.

The seara hand seemed to stop working and the cup fell from his hand.
He hiccuped and wobbled in the water channel before falling backwards into the water with a splash. He giggled as he floated for a moment, watching the lights SPIN! It was crazy! He finally rolled over onto his stomach and dog paddled into Qadria's side. "You're so pppprrrrreeeeeettttttyyyyyy~ I looovvvveeee yoooouuuuu!"

DaemonGabrielle

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces