Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The start of a great adventure (me and Krazy Kuni) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:37 pm

Mi'ra tensed to move, as Zerul cut of the arm she relaxed slightly. Seeing it fly upwards though she gripped her dagger tightly and threw it towards the large creatures eyes hoping it would blind the animal and she could get away from it.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:40 pm
Krazy Kuni

The mantis lands just as Mi'ra dodges. the creature doesn't get back up. the dagger sunk deep into its eye. Zerul not wanting to take chances quickly removes its head. "glad thats over. help me remove its Chitin its a perfect lightweight armor. would be an upgrade to what you have."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:27 pm

Mi'ra looked over at Zerul as he cut the head off, feeling a wave of nausea she covered her mouth. "Wait, you can make armor out of that?" she asked looking up at him uneasily. "How its so hard, how could you thread leather to bind it?"

DaMetaEX

[  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:34 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul notices she was a little nautious. He just gets to work at stripping the creature. "yes chitin can be as strong as steel. and its a bit tricky but you can bind leather to it. what makes it so hard. well these creatures survived through alot to naturally have armor this strong." He tosses a piece at her that was clean of anything gross so she could examine it.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:16 am

MMi'ra hunched over and lost her luunch still as the armor pice was thrown to her. Coughing she looked over at the piece and kicked at it with her foot. "Nice but that thing is gross." ]

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:22 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul chuckles. "Yea i thought it was pretty gross the first time my father showed me how to do this. but trust me. there is no better armor you can get free without taking down something close to a dragon."

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:03 pm

Mi'ra paled and looked at him, she had not put much thought to the larger animals. Although she had already ran into a fairly large one compared to the typical animals that were seen in the market. "Please dont jinx us. Just hurry and do what you need to...... Im going to wash out my mouth" she said weakly as she turned her back to him and reached into her bag.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:12 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul quickly cuts the chittin off of the mantis and puts it into a makeshift sack.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Mi'ra pulled out a water canteen and washed out hr mouth as she did her best to ignore the sounds of him removing the chittin. When she was sure he had finished she looked back over. "Lets try and continue for a way's. Im not sure we can reach the inns before night now unless we speed up"

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:12 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul nods at her and steps up his pace. if she didn't match him he would soon be out pacing her. even with all that Chittin on his back.

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:30 pm
color=darkred]
Mi'ra followed as best she could doing a light jog to match his wide steps. Even if he carried more then her he was naturally taller and had larger strides then her,
yet as she kept up with him she stayed silent.

DaMetaEX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:35 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul and mi'ra pass by a few carts as they got closer to the inn. It was starting to get dark when they arrive at the inn. "one room or two?"

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:14 pm

"As long as we do not share a bed I dont mind a single room" Mi'ra said breathing a bit heavier then normal. She felt tired and starved, if she wanted seep or food now she couldn't make up her mind. The smell of the food and drinks made her stomach turn and she paled. If she was to eat she doubted she would there and wait till the morning and find a street stall.

DaMetaEX

[  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:40 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul pays for a 2 bed room. he then notices she is turning pale. he grabs her shoulder. "are you ok?"

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:46 pm

"The mixed smell of liquor and food, Im just nauseous still" Mi'ra said forcing a small smile. "Lets just get up to the rooms, fresh air should help."

DaMetaEX

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces