Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:37 am
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

Um.. No. My question is, what do you believe your wifely duties to your husband to be?

*stand firmly and stares at the host intensely. and speaks as if she is taking an oath.*
Tae stand at his side, follow is examples, build a family with im, an tae protect em.

What do you believe your husband's duties to you to be?

Pretty much the same as me... tae stand at me side, sent an example tae me, build a family wit me, an tae protect us.

How many -

*jumps and claps her hands and holds them together in a hopeful gesture*
Hoo many pups di Ah want!? Lots n lots o them! Lots n lots o adorable little kittenpups! The more we ave, the happier we''ll be! At least twelve o them! Nae... Twenty!!!
*looks at Homac and wags her tail excitedly.*

eek Tw-tw- HOLY SHIIT!!! eek Never in my entire life have I ever heard of a woman willing to give birth to so many children!... I... I have no words... I.... uh.... Twenty... twenty children... gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:56 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

Pretty much the same as me... tae stand at me side, sent an example tae me, build a family wit me, an tae protect us.

How many -

Hoo many pups di Ah want!? Lots n lots o them! Lots n lots o adorable little kittenpups! The more we ave, the happier we''ll be! At least twelve o them! Nae... Twenty!!!

eek Tw-tw- HOLY SHIIT!!! eek Never in my entire life have I ever heard of a woman willing to give birth to so many children!... I... I have no words... I.... uh.... Twenty... twenty children... gonk

*Laughs* We Icewolves be all like tha! Ah've got four brothers and me family be counted among the smallest. She be the seventh child in her family.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:29 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

How many -

*Laughs* We Icewolves be all like tha! Ah've got four brothers and me family be counted among the smallest. She be the seventh child in her family.

*stares off into space* Twenty children... unbelievable... twenty children... at the least... Some women refuse to even have any more, after the first one... twenty childrin... twenty labors... twenty.... twenty painful labors...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:22 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

How many -

*stares off into space* Twenty children... unbelievable... twenty children... at the least... Some women refuse to even have any more, after the first one... twenty childrin... twenty labors... twenty.... twenty painful labors...

Ah think ye broke im, Aileen. lol  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:55 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

How many -

*stares off into space* Twenty children... unbelievable... twenty children... at the least... Some women refuse to even have any more, after the first one... twenty children... twenty labors... twenty.... twenty painful labors...

Ah think ye broke im, Aileen. lol

Oh, come, noo! We Icewolves eviscerate each other as a sport, Ah can easily take some mere stretchin... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:58 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

How many -

* both on billy's mike and the stage, rubilax' eye pops out*
Rubilax: billy..... Do i have to pull you from the stage?  

HomacXross7
Crew

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:27 pm
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

How many -

Twenty... Twenty babies.... Twenty... twenty babies... at the least....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:00 pm
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

Rubilax: of course...... One more question Aileen, would your Husband be up for giving you 20 babies? or would you not care and just do it? *rubilax takes control of billy's arm and brings the mike to Aileen.*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:16 pm
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

Oh, eNOUGH o this... *points at his left index and middle fingers at billy from behind and causes his butt to ignite.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:34 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

Oh, eNOUGH o this... *points at his left index and middle fingers at billy from behind and causes his butt to ignite.*

OW! HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT! *hops up and down slapping his burning butt.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:15 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil

Aven't ye a job tae di?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:31 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
shapelessevil

Aven't ye a job tae di?

*Slaps out the fire.* Uh... Yes, yes. One moment please. *goes and changes his pants and comes back.*
Ahem... *checks his notes*
It says here, that your are in fact, an adept shape-shifter. Unlike most Werewolves, which tend to get stuck in their beast forms, you are able to switch between them at will. is that correct?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:51 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

Aven't ye a job tae di?

*Slaps out the fire.* Uh... Yes, yes. One moment please. *goes and changes his pants and comes back.*
It says here, that your are in fact, an adept shape-shifter. Unlike most Werewolves, which tend to get stuck in their beast forms, you are able to switch between them at will. is that correct?

Aye, all those of the eaton bloodline can di it. Bu, Ah seem tae ave developed a bit o a talent fo it... Unlike most eatons who can only switch between human and their current stage o Werewolfism, Ah be able tae choose any form between those o full wolf, and full human...
*Holds up her right hand and turns it and the forearm completely human.*
ANY form...
*Turns her entire right arm into the the front leg and paw of a wolf.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:35 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

Aven't ye a job tae di?

Aye, all those of the eaton bloodline can di it. Bu, Ah seem tae ave developed a bit o a talent fo it... Unlike most eatons who can only switch between human and their current stage o Werewolfism, Ah be able tae choose any form between those o full wolf, and full human...
ANY form...

Um... Thank you, Miss Silvermain. you may return to your seat.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:48 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

Aven't ye a job tae di?

ANY form...

Um... Thank you, Miss Silvermain. you may return to your seat.

*returns her arm to normal and sits back down between Aileen Mcdaimon and Vanessa.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games