Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply Earth Died Screaming
Shoot the s**t - OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:43 pm
Alright, I tried rolling a d20. I got a 10. So--not failing and dying here, but definitely not re-taking any ground. Booooo

Starving Dog

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:30 pm
Uhm hi there. I'm new here so I thought I'd jump in and introduce myself and ask where the best place would be for me to start. I'm a bit rusty so seeing all these thread is a little intimidating.  

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:14 pm
EchoMonroe
Uhm hi there. I'm new here so I thought I'd jump in and introduce myself and ask where the best place would be for me to start. I'm a bit rusty so seeing all these thread is a little intimidating.

Your call! Underground and I think City Center are void of much serious action  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:30 am
EchoMonroe

Welcome to the guild.
You'll find a place for your character to run in fear, I'm sure of it.

Sadistic Sess

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:27 am
Hey guys!! Sorry I'm a bit slow on replying at the moment. Just a high stress/anxiety time but I'll get to them soon!

Also welcome Echo, since I missed saying that ; v ;!!

-skitters off-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:02 pm
Hello everyone,
It has been busy around me this week! I'm sorry I am behind on a few replies, they will be done today. I also want to let it be known that my characters Drathir and Akika are still very much active, but at the moment I can't forward Akika. He wouldn't break a promise despite his mischievous ways. And he promised his new friend to stay close and listen. I am waiting for their reply. Drathir, I could transport him to the tavern for a while so he has some contact to be able to RP (maybe).  

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:05 am
Rhun Tolihzeh
Hello everyone,
It has been busy around me this week! I'm sorry I am behind on a few replies, they will be done today. I also want to let it be known that my characters Drathir and Akika are still very much active, but at the moment I can't forward Akika. He wouldn't break a promise despite his mischievous ways. And he promised his new friend to stay close and listen. I am waiting for their reply. Drathir, I could transport him to the tavern for a while so he has some contact to be able to RP (maybe).

There isn't anything like a tavern in Ozymandias atm. If you meant Guilty Pleasures, it's currently destroyed and not open. Though that's something that's happening right now, so your character could be intending to go there. There are others outside escaping and such.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:04 pm
Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

What happened to the Silver Claw Inn? That is a tavern/inn (has rooms) in Ozymandias. Also I can't reply anywhere until Monday. My gfx card (or I hope it is that and not my motherboard...) seems to have died on me. It has been randomly going 'no signal' and today it did it again (mid end boss fight in Haukke...but I digress), it also made a very loud noise when I tried to recheck that was alarming enough for me to shut down again immediately. Mobile just isn't good for me for RP replies, only OoC. My replies by mobile suck.  

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:40 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh
Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

What happened to the Silver Claw Inn? That is a tavern/inn (has rooms) in Ozymandias. Also I can't reply anywhere until Monday. My gfx card (or I hope it is that and not my motherboard...) seems to have died on me. It has been randomly going 'no signal' and today it did it again (mid end boss fight in Haukke...but I digress), it also made a very loud noise when I tried to recheck that was alarming enough for me to shut down again immediately. Mobile just isn't good for me for RP replies, only OoC. My replies by mobile suck.

Is that a tavern as well? Huh. Fair enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:04 am
Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

Is that a tavern as well? Huh. Fair enough.

It functions as one. Selling meals, renting out rooms. Same concept. Sadly I still am without my pc. Cousin has yet to fill his promise (thrice ._. ) of coming to fix it. I tried doing it myself, but that was a bust. I don't know enough to succeed (yet) All I can do is wait and pester my cousin over and over sad  

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

_pork_sodaa_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:50 pm
Helloooooo~ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:56 pm
_pork_sodaa_
Helloooooo~ heart

Welcome~

Me likey the new boy.

Sadistic Sess

_pork_sodaa_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:02 am
Sadistic Nox
_pork_sodaa_
Helloooooo~ heart

Welcome~

Me likey the new boy.

That brings a little smile to my face! Especially considering I'm running off of about four hours of sleep and two cups of coffee redface

I'll most likely edit out any errors or idiosyncrasies if I find any, haha. I'm still reading over everyone elses profiles just so I have a little context behind each and every character.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:44 am
Oof, alright I'm up and free! Wanted to know if I should just insert myself in there somehow or not gaia_sakura  

_pork_sodaa_

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:52 am
_pork_sodaa_
Oof, alright I'm up and free! Wanted to know if I should just insert myself in there somehow or not gaia_sakura

Go for it. You can just come in the front door, there wouldn't be any visible guards or anything. ^^  
Earth Died Screaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff