Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Obyvatelé Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:14 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eve
Experimental AI
She motions for him to sit down as he asks her. "I wouldn't have made room if I wasn't willing for you to sit." Listening to him talk about the park, she nods. "Yeah, it is nice." She replies, as monotonously as usual. To ease the sting that her disposition might bring, she takes her bag and offers it to him, allowing him his choice of a multitude of treats. "Want something?"

((OOC: Conveniently, they are neighbors lol))
Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:02 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff smiled at the kind stranger. "Thank you," he said and grabbed one of the cookies. He took a bite, "Delicious," he said. "I'm Zeraff, Zeraff Hiroshi." He thought he might've rushed to grabbed the strangers sweets. It wasnt like him. I must be tired... he thought. The day was nice. He actually had time to relax, he kept looking at the people planting, it was nice that there were still people that care about how a park looks. Bright, colorful vegetation definitely gives the visitors a welcoming feeling. He sure hoped this neighborhood was nice. Still he felt something was a bit off but he dismissed it.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:45 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
"My name's Eve." She replies after Zereff gives his name. "Just Eve. I don't actually have a family name." She moves a little bit away, setting the bag of sweets in between them, in case he wanted more. Truthfully, she had brought too much for her to eat all in one sitting. Deciding to be more welcoming, she extends her hand to him. "Nice to meet you, Zeraff. Or would you rather me call you Hiroshi?" She finishes the cookie which she had been working on, then pulls out a thing of Tupperware with a cupcake stored inside it, which she starts to eat.

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:42 pm
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff shook Eve's hand. "Pleasure." He said with a smile. "You sure seem to like sweets." He said in a friendly manner.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:41 am

Eve
Experimental AI
Noting that he had not answered her question, she repeats herself. "Would you rather Zeraff or Hiroshi?" She then turns to her bag and nods in confirmation of his observation. "If I could, they're all I would eat. However, I understand that other things need to occupy my plate from time to time. Just not right now." She finishes her cupcake and puts the container back in her bag, deciding to stop eating for now so that she might focus on the conversation with Zeraff.

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:08 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

"Im sorry, Zeraff is fine." He said with a hand behind his head apologizing for not answering Eve's question. He laughed a little at his comment on her liking sweets. It was a nice straight answer. "Do you live around here?" He asked. Of course she lived around here! he thought. She wouldnt be in the park! Stupid, stupid, stupid... he said to himself imaging himself hitting his head against a nearby tree. He continued to smile after he asked Eve. "Ive just recently moved in and Im trying to get to know the area." He looked towards the people plating trees, and then to the surrounding neighborhood. It was nice, it wasnt anything like home, and that made it nice.

((OOC: I had family over, sorry I was MIA all weekend))

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:11 am
User Image
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Stahl § Venerra
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
Where: Obyvatelé Park | With: Vivi | Mood: Calm

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Stahl let go of a breath he had apparently been holding as the young woman followed instructions, watching as she moved from off his shoulder to the other side of the tree. He smiled as she introduced herself as Vivi, though his expression twisted to one of mild surprise as a volley of questions was thrown at him. Luckily, they were simple ones...so long as the last one didn't end up with him rambling too much about plants. "actually, this is the first time I've planted one outside my home..." He explained, looking back down to the tree and running a hand down its trunk. "This little fella needed space that I didn't have, so where better to keep growing than a park?" He added cheerfully as he contiinued to tend to the roots, figuring it shouldn't be too hard talking and working at the same time. "I live on Vixen Road over in the Nahri district." The male was surprised he managed to say that without correcting himself...most of his childhood was spent without roads, let alone names for them. Still, the more he started to settle into the city, the more apparent knowing things like that was somewhat important. With the final question now at hand, Stahl leaned back and sat his hands in his lap as he looked to Vivi once more. "I like doing this, honestly." He answered, nodding to the tree. "Gardening and botany's sort of a big deal to my family, I'm no exception." It was possibly the only thing his 'family' saw eye to eye on...well, besides one other. As he continued, Stahl was subtly watching how Vivi was doing...and honestly he may have underestimated the girl's experience.
As the moment went on, the questions apparently had not finished, for some reason Stahl found her curiosity quite amusing. "Yellow, because it goes well with green." He said light-heartedly, briefly reaching up and flicking one of the few completely green locks of hair on the front half of his head. He remaining question was met with a light shrug. "Don't really have a favourite food, I think I need to travel the world a bit more and try a few more things before deciding." Stretching briefly, he titled his head slightly and smiled at Vivi. "What about you? All these questions are making me wonder what your answers are."

As the questions and work carried on, Stahl too saw that they had caught someone else's attention, though there seemed to be little resulting from it. Whatever the case, they were so close to finishing up, there was no turning back now. When Vivi spoke up again, he blinked and looked up at her for a moment, it looked as though he found a fellow green-thumb. "Sure, if you spot me hauling any more plants around, I'd appreciate it." He said, offering a friendly smile, another thought coming to mind right after. "And if you're looking for any new plants of your own, let me know, I can probably do with sharing a few." Once the tree was well and truly planted and the roots were covered, Stahl leaned back once again and inspected their handiwork...though not with the intention of passing judgment. "So, uhh, I'm about to do something a little...let's go with 'odd'...bare with me." With that, he closed his eyes and focused, brows furrowing just a little as he did. A couple of seconds ticked by before the corner of his mouth twitched, followed by his jaw adjusting as if he was trying to move something inside his mouth. When he stopped, Stahl reached up and, with two fingers, pulled out a small seed from between his lips. Opening his eyes and glancing at it, he quickly lowered it to the soiul and pushed it down, making sure it stayed close to the tree. With his free hand, he pulled his hp flask off of his belt and flipped open the lid, taking a long sip before pouring the rest of what turned out to be water onto the area the seed was in. Making a small gesture with his hand as if to say 'rise', he looked back to Vivi and nodded to the location of his focus. There was movement...specifically, something under the dirt pushing up against the surface. Before long, a small green vine began to sprout, almost delicately curling up against the base of the tree. "This is something I've been working on...basically this will help store water and give it to the tree over time so the roots don't dry out before it has a chance to settle in." He explained, secretly hoping they could gloss over the whole 'created a see out of nowhere' part.

Vicar Amelia

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:52 am

Eve
Experimental AI
"Yes, actually." She replies when Zeraff asks if she lived nearby. "I live over in the Faeylin district, on Eredin." She thinks about reaching into the secondary pouch on her pack, wherein were her paper faces which she had made previously, but decides against it, figuring that they would be strange without context. "If you would like for me to show you around, I would be pleased to do so, Zeraff." While waiting for him to reply, she takes another small snack out of her bag, eating it slowly.

((It's fine, so did I))
Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:02 am
User Image
User Image

Profile:Here | With:Stahl | Species:Human | Theme:Here | Outfit:Here
Come over to the other side of the stars
Off a secret shortcut through a back alley
To a hill where you can see the moon well

User Image

Yellow. Nahri District? His first time? Yellow!? Her eyes would light up brighter and brighter at each response, practically glistening as she leaned forward with such a mystified expression. He was so willing to answer her questions, so helpful! So kind! If only Yukari could see how well Vivi was doing on her own with making friends. "Me...?" She blinked after a moment before giggling, "This is my first time putting plants in the park too... And we're neighbors! I think... Yeah. I like to garden, and now that I live all by myself I can do herbalism too. Oh! Oh oh oh, and I also like origami, the one where you fold paper into fun shapes." Vivi would pause to take in a breathe of air, continuing on with her ecstatic response, "I really really really like ice cream! And - and, my favorite color is green, like your eyes." She gave a confident nod of her head...

Though immediately trailed off as her eyes trained onto his face. "Uhm-" A question was about to fall out of her lips, yet nothing came as she watched Stahl pull a seed from between his lips to situate beside the newly planted tree. "Bu-..." She had never... Ever ever, never! Never seen anything like this before. Her eyes would widen to stare at Stahl, then the vine that had emerged from the soil, then back at Stahl before she obediently rose from the ground without a second thought. Unfortunately, his... Explanation fell on deaf ears.

Within that moment Vivi sprinted around the tree and opted to tackle hug Stahl, her small arms doing their best to wrap around him as she hopped up and down with an excited squeal. "What was that - What was that? Did you just do magic!? How did you pull the seed out of your mouth? Did it hurt? How did you learn to do that?" Her cheek pressed into his side, and soon she was practically burying her face into his abdomen in hopes to see where the magic source was! Ah... Such an odd little thing.

Felfordulas

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:09 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

"I also live in that area! 240. I just moved in... I said that already." Zeraff laughed. "and that would be fun." he said as he stood up. "Lets go check out the town."

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:43 am

Eve
Experimental AI
Eve gives a little nod and finishes up her current snack before zipping up her backpack and slinging it over her shoulder before standing up. "Exploring the town sounds entertaining enough. What kinds of places would you like to see? I'll take you to what seems appropriate for those interests." She then stands idly, waiting for him to respond.

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:28 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff didnt think about a place of interest, that is until his stomach roared. "How about a good burger joint?" he said embarrassed. "We could also go to a place you would like to go. I have time." He said with a smile. "That way I can get to know the area from your view and I think it would be fun. What do you think?" He asked eager to explore the town.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:07 am

Eve
Experimental AI
"The Burger Joint sounds good." Eve nods in response to Zeraff's request. "As for where I go, I tend not to make those a priority with others. I do not wish to make them feel disheartened when it looks like I'm not enjoying it." She does not return his smile, try as she might. "Besides, I largely raided the sweets shop and ice cream parlor a day or two ago. Hence the bag full of sweet treats. So...let's go to the Burger Joint and figure out where we might go from there." She starts to lead him in that direction.

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:54 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

It was odd that she didnt smile much seeing on how nice she was showing a random stranger the town. Zeraff admired the park as they walked. "How long have you lived here?" he asked wanting to know more about Eve.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:08 am

Eve
Experimental AI
"I have been here a few months." She replies, her gaze turning slightly to him. "So I know a few places..." Turning away, she leads him to the Burger Joint. ((Exit))

Light and Dark Prince

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces