Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:18 pm
User Image

User Image
wearing || gray sweater dress, apron, black boots || mood || confused || carrying || backpack
-;-

Marisa smiled brightly at her, "Good morning to you too, Yukina! I'm a co-worker, specifically a waitress. Hope we can get along well!"

After hearing the girl voice out her concern, she hummed in confusion and leaned onto the counter. Her eyes slowly fused into a purplish blue hue as well. "It's kinda weird, to be honest. Black envelopes in mailboxes, fliers posted around the city, it all seems so...bizzare." She finished, eyebrows furrowed.

To her, it almost seemed like there was something coming, and whoever was in charge of it was probably walking amongst them. "Kinda feels like those stories and comics I've read since I was a child." She punctuated the sentence with a nervous laugh, continuing to wipe the counter clean.

ooc: no worries, it's understandable! ^_^
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:17 am
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

She chuckled in response to the small ramble about the letters and fated meetings. "I won't mind such occasional celebrations like this one, as long as I'll be there every once in a while. My sister is more on the festive side, though, being more eager to partake in them. And I'm used to such imagery since I'm a bookworm myself, as if they are also part of my world." She then questioned about the name of the female co-worker who was also working on her part of the chores to keep the cafe clean; it was definitely a must to contribute to keep the place as a hospitable one. "Ummm… I still need to know your name. I can call you as...?"

Mood: mostly neutral
Company: another female
OOC: Finally home. Ugghhh.

princess syub

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:48 am
User Image

User Image
wearing || gray sweater dress, apron, black boots || mood || happy || carrying || backpack

-;-

Marisa looked at her blankly, blinking her now fully blue eyes in confusion. It took her a while to process what the other said and then, "Oh! Sorry, I tend to ramble a lot and forget the important parts. Marisa Colette Park, at your service! You can call me Marisa, or if you want to call me by my second name or shorten it you can do so too!" She smiled apologetically at the other. Depositing the rag, she grabbed a broom from the closet nearby and started sweeping, first at the area around her. Her eyes had returned to it's original, purple color by then.

"Parties are pretty fun, I'll admit. But this one kinda seemed out of the blue? And it's kinda worrying that we don't even know who's hosting it. The only thing to lead us is 'M,' and I don't think that's much help. Maybe I'm just being a worrywart, but that's my brother's job, not mine." She sighed, resting her chin on the top of the broom handle as she paused for a moment and looked outside. It was a quiet day today, it seemed, as few people passed by, none of them in a hurry. Autumn had finally arrived, and it brought horror movies and orange and black with it. Marisa laughed to herself. She was never one for horror movies.

She turned back to Yukina. "So you're a bookworm? That's cool! I haven't read much recently; Settling in had taken up so much of my time, I haven't even had time to draw or take a picture of anything!" She giggled lightly, continuing to sweep the floor.

ooc: that's good! rest well gaia_kittenstar
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image

"Very well. Mari it is, since it is a nickname that I want to use," she responded fondly, just done wiping a few more of the cups before the first flow of customers began dropping by for the orders. "I have to admit that I feel the same way as you as soon as my sister and I received the letter, but mystery does add an element of excitement, making us having no choice but to see it ourselves to find out." Upon hearing that Marissa ended up not having much free time in her hands, her eyebrow raised quizzically. "Are there any other hobbies much worth your time, though? Not saying that you should emulate me or anything." There was the tone of slight sheepishness at the last sentence before mismatched went on to inspect another cup once again. Yukina frowned at the sight of the stain left behind inside and she wiped the surface vigorously; that dishwasher guy would deserve an earful from her later on.

Company: Marisa
OOC:

princess syub

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:38 am
User Image

User Image
wearing || gray sweater dress, apron, black boots || mood || happy || carrying || backpack

-;-

"Mari, huh?" Marisa smiles fondly. Hearing it again reminded her of home. She watched as the trickle of customers started, the other waitresses taking the floor to take their orders. She swiped away at one spot on the floor, then moved on to another spot. She contemplates Yukina's words as they continue to clean.

"Hm, element of excitement. I do agree on that one though. That's solely the reason I'm going, to be honest." She giggles. "We need masks too, don't we? I wonder what I should do with mine..."

Upon mentioning hobbies, Marisa tilts her head."Well, I do dabble in a little bit of everything, but my main hobbies are usually art-related. I play violin too, it was something I took up when I was younger. Not the best at it, though." She grins sheepishly, resting the broom back in the corner again. She grabs a notepad, waiting for new customers so she can take orders. "How about you? Any hobbies other than reading?"

ooc: asdfhjk i'm so sorry for the late response! i couldn't get on because of school and crappy internet, but i should be good for now >n<
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:20 am
User Image

"Playing the violin, huh? That's definitely neat in my honest opinion; studies show that playing a classical instrument helps for further brain development," Yukina smiled as she finally wiped the last of the stubborn stain off the moving along to the next one. The towel used for wiping the cups was close to being completely dirty and she needed to have it replaced later after one more cup that would come after that. At the question about the other hobbies, the mismatch-eyed girl replied, "I train at swordsmanship to defend myself, and my sister and I both take care of our pet cat. Actually brought her along when we started moving into StarCreek a few days ago as a form of companionship. Neat, isn't it?"

But before she could talk more, there was a customer requiring her presence since the order was an urgent one. Yukina went by to respond to the call, aiming to respond later to Marisa once the order would be accomplished to that client right there.

OOC: Am sleepy owo''

princess syub

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:34 am
User Image

User Image

-;-

"It does? Well, I'll trust you on that one." Marisa smiles at Yukina. Her eyes were filled with awe when she spoke of her other hobbies. "Swordsmanship?! That's so cool! And I love cats! I used to take care of one back at home."

She saw a customer catch the attention of the girl and let her attend to the customer. She herself was needed as well, as she watched a pair of girls seat themselves by one of the windows. She waited for a few moments before walking forward and greeting the two with a smile. After a few minutes, she walks back to the counter with an order in hand. Her mind, however, was still on the topic of swordsmanship, as her awe has not yet fully left her.

ooc: go sleep! i'll go to sleep soon too actually ^^;;
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image

Yukina ended up serving a plate of BLT sandwiches as well as a cup of hot Oolong tea, thanking the customer with a informal bow before replying to Marisa's words. "Then she may welcome you as a new friend. The feline's actually a bit too territorial about our house since she has to make sure that burglars won't come around to wreck the household. However, just try to be on her good side and she may trust you. I may have to show you the picture later during our break." In fact, both of them still had to cater to the customers, so the conversation would still be laden with distractions. The next order was two chocolate muffins and a glass of water, and she went on following to that order with an organized demeanor. As much as she wanted to speak more about her life with her co-worker, that would have to wait.

OOC: '

princess syub

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:13 am
User Image

User Image

-;-

"That sounds great!" Marisa cheers, excited to see the cat. She noticed more customers were starting to come in, and turns to Yukina while taking the notepad beside her again. "Guess we should get to work, I'll talk to you later!"

As Marisa started taking orders from customers seated left and right, she made a mental note to talk to Yukina again during break time. She focuses on the movement of her feet as she weaves around the tables, a plate of butter cookies, mint tea, tomato soup, a cream cheese bagel, going back and forth, the tapping of her boots against the carpet mingling with the rhythm of the other waitresses, the indistinct chatter of the customers, the clinking of silverware. Amidst the work she glances back at the counter, looking at her new friend, and smiles before getting back to work.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:56 am
User Image

A few hours had passed and it was now lunch break for the employees, much to the relief of Yukina herself. She had prepared a bento box, but the dishes were cooked by Yukari herself, several pieces of onigiri with tuna mayo as the filling, as well as the Japanese style omelet cut into slices as well as sausages cut into octupuses. She was still siting down in her station when she was eating the food; the next time they would head to their respective jobs, Yukina will be the one cooking for them both. But it would after the event, depending on how things would go on from there on out. As the silver-haired was done stuffing as much food as she could into her mouth, her eyes were scanning around for Marisa since she still wanted to continue the conversation between them both. The talk about the pets was still something that the co-worker would be excited to hear about, as soon as the co-worker would be spotted first.

OOC:

princess syub

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:30 am
User Image

User Image

-;-

Marisa exits the bathroom, wiping her hands off with her handkerchief. Marisa had washed her hands before their lunch break started. She went to her backpack to grab her lunch; a strawberry jam and cream cheese sandwich, some peach yogurt, and a small container filled with strawberries and blueberries. It wasn't much since she was in a rush this morning.

She spots Yukina eating lunch and bounces over, letting out an 'ooh~' upon seeing the silver-haired girl's food. "Wow, that looks good! Did you make it?" She sits down next to her co-worker, unpacking her lunch and popping a blueberry in her mouth. "So, where were we?"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:03 am
User Image

The barista was just done taking up the food into her mouth and reached for her thermos of water that she had brought with herself on the way to work, a portable way to get quenched. As she was done taking a sip, Marisa spotted her, asking the question about the food in the bento box. She shook her head in response. "Actually cooked by my sister today early on before work since today's her day. We take turns cooking whatever we have on the pantry, restocked weekly thanks to the grocery store errands." It was then that she remembered about the talk about the pet and she had to excuse herself, heading to the employee area at the back. Around a minute later, she returned with a small Polaroid depiction of the snow white cat, taken back while Yukari was away to visit Rei.

"Meet Lily, my Persian fluff ball," she introduced with a flourish, showing Mari the picture of the cat lying down in her sleep, feeling comfortable on her bed with her eyes closed. The picture had a glossy sheen because of the photo paper used for the image.

Mood: friendly
OOC:

princess syub

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:18 am
User Image

User Image

-;-

Marisa looks at the silver-haired girl in awe. "Both of you can cook! That's amazing!" She nods as Yukina excuses herself and goes in the back, biting her sandwich.

She was in the middle of dipping a strawberry slice in the peach yogurt in curiosity when Yukina came back, holding a Polaroid. With a flourish, the girl introduced Lily to her. Marisa squeals internally, looking at the fluffy cat sleeping. "She's so adorable! Did you adopt her?" she asks, eyes still trained on the Polaroid.

Marisa leans back and giggles. "This kind of talk really takes me back. My family loves pets, so we have at least 2 dogs and 3 cats. I took care of the smallest cat, Berry, up until I moved here."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:37 am
User Image

"Yeah, we did, mainly because she's actually one of the kittens of my neighbor's cat and we agreed to raise her well. The neighbor wouldn't have enough time to take care of all six kittens aside from the other, so we did the favor. Sadly, the owner's still in Japan so we three still had to interact from time to time via webcam." At the revelation about Marisa having multiple pets back home, that's when Yukina giggled. "That's... definitely a lot, but at least it teaches you how to be responsible at something. And I may want to see that cat, too. As a picture, I mean." Being a lover of animals, Yukina would certainly like to know about the appearances.

But still, again, that would have to wait, mainly because she had to finish her food. Lunch break would still be short because of work that they both had to finish. Not to mention that the event would still be on their way.

Mood: friendly
OOC:

princess syub

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:39 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October31thTuesday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games