Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Cidnie Restaurant Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Species ◑ Incubus Zodiac ◑ Scorpio Housing ◑ Nahri District - 245 Vixen Road
Outfit ◑ here Profile ◑ Here

██████████ « • » ██████████ « • » ██████████

Seeing her sip from her soda made Shirou realize how dry his throat was for the past hour or so since he picked Yukina up at the cafe. He took a few gulps down of his own drink, already half of the glass was empty. "That's quite an ambition she's got," he stated, he didn't know that much about fashion, but he was sure it wasn't easy to get involved with the community. After she had suggested for him to speak as well about his family, he gave it a few thoughts first before he could get the words out. "Well I was born as a middle child into a big family. I've got three older brothers - Shinichi, Kenji, and Haru - and one younger sister named Momoka, she's thirteen," he started to describe his family, but didn't want to get too detailed. His family life wasn't a great 'first date' conversation. "I think my mother just really wanted a daughter, so that's probably why they stopped with my sister."

Themes: Infected - Hopeless

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: )

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:09 am
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

"Yep, a huge ambition indeed, but I can't blame her; she's much of a talkative gal, much more than me, and she usually wants to show it off," Yukina explained; she had noticed the signs with Yukari's sketchbook stashed under the bed, though it was a shame that with the rose thorn bush curse affecting Yukari, she had to stay put. The barista then listened on with the talk about Shirou's family, the condensation from the cold drink trickling down the glass as seconds ticked by. She gave the bartender a nod of agreement. "I see. Looks like the case in which the family needed a daughter to keep the bloodline going aside from the sons having to uphold the name. Typical realistic plot for fiction if you ask me." After that, the dual-eyed girl took another sip of her drink, savoring for more of the robust taste of Pepsi that lingered in her mouth.

"Say, what kind of pottery work do you usually invest in? You told me that you are good at it," she asked. Again, another random question, but it was related to the skill Shirou was good at aside from his job as a bartender at Karma Bar. Perhaps, some works would be on display in his house.

Mood: back to being casual
Company: Shirou
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:31 am

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

"Well she can use that to her advantage though, wanting to show things off I mean," he tried to think about how his mother would always take hours to even just pick out an outfit. "It just means that she likes to show off what she creates right?" Taking another gulp down of his soda pop, it was almost gone and he still felt thirsty. Probably something carbonated wasn't the best thing to have when trying to hydrate oneself. Looking around for their waiter, he motioned her over and asked if he could get a glass of water. With a nod, the waitress walked away and he turned back to Yukina to keep listening. "I don't know about that, because my eldest brother will take over the family line. Knowing him, he'll just go into an arranged marriage." Shirou huffed out, hating to think about Shinichi. Out of all his brothers, that's the one he didn't get along with the best.

The waitress soon came back with two glasses of water, Shirou thanked her as she had gotten water for not just him, but Yukina as well. He chugged down half of his glass and his thirst was finally quenched. When she asked about his pottery, his face lit up.
"I work with various types of ceramics, usually working with earthenware and occasionally porcelain. I like to show the type of art they used in the Edo period in my own ceramics." He knew he could ramble on forever about pottery, so he stopped there and smiled over at her. "What about you though?
Is there anything you have a specialty in?"

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:51 pm
User Image

Yukina managed a small nod at Shirou's commentary about Yukari, though having to explain her curse sometime in the future would result in a heavy weight on the barista's chest. She pouted when he spoke about arranged marriages. "I believe that marriage should be possible with mutual trust and affection from both people who would soon tie the knot, not because of status or wealth." Those kinds of plots seriously pissed her off, honestly, though the extra glass, filled with water this time, was a welcoming addition to the table. Actually, she would not start unless the soda was totally consumed, which would be done some time from now. Yukina then picked up her notepad and pen from her bag, jotting down his expertise for future reference.

"I am actually a swordswoman, so swordsmanship is my forte aside from having to work at the cafe and even to read books along the way," she replied in response to Shirou's question about her expertise. Quirky, but in StarCreek, the word may just become a norm indeed. She flipped her notepad close after looking through what she wrote one last time.

Mood: back to being casual
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:15 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Before even being able to respond, the waitress approached them again this time with their food. She had set down each of their orders in front of them along with a basket of bread in the middle. The aroma of the chicken he ordered smells delicious and Shirou immediately started to dig in. "I would agree with you, it's a bond that needs to be built up over time. My family is very traditional though, almost every marriage has been arranged," he spoke before stuffing a giant fork full of chicken and potatoes in his mouth. Yukina's sister was correct, the food was just as delicious as the decor was eye-appealing. He watched her suddenly write something down in a notebook, curious about it and being a little nosy, he asked about it. "What were you writing down? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, just curious."

He raised an eyebrow of interest at the mention of her being a swords woman, it surely wasn't something one comes across every day. "That's something you don't hear about daily, what made you want to go into swordsmanship?" Shirou asked before taking another bite of his meal.

Abilities:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:37 pm
User Image

Yukina formed a small 'o' of surprise at the question on what she wrote in that notepad."I may have to read more about what you mentioned about pottery, hence jotting them down so that I won't forget," she replied, considering that she didn't have so much time reading books because of work. Plus, it was something that Yukina didn't tackle much until recently, until the talk that she was having with Shirou. She then contemplated on the true reason behind swordsmanship, "Mostly family heritage, and also protecting my sister. My father is a warrior back in the day and he taught me a lot about swordmanship. Gotta make sure that I have to defend myself, ya know?" She would have mentioned more about herself if it wasn't for the food finally being served, and with that, she said her Grace in Japanese before eating the morsel in moderate bites.

Yukari wasn't kidding about the food tasting good, and at this moment, the barista would agree. She simply nodded in reply as she kept on eating the special main course. The dessert would have to wait till later so that it would still be served cold, mostly when the meal was close to being done. But with the prices being a bit too costly, Cidnie's would not be the best choice for everyday meals.

Mood: enjoying the moment
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:39 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Feeling a little happy at the fact she was interested in researching what he was talking about with pottery, Shirou smiled wide before taking another sip of his water, trying to hide how happy he was. He thought maybe it was silly that he was so happy that Yukina didn't just dismiss his love for ceramics like others he knew would do. "I have like more than a dozen books on pottery and ceramics if you want to come over sometime and borrow them." Taking more bites of his food, he couldn't get over the taste of these potatoes. At this point Shirou was already about halfway done with his food.

The fact that she was raised as a swords woman piqued the demon's interest, wondering how much the girl had learned from a young age. She said it was because of family history and to protect herself and her sister, but what did the girl need to protect herself from? Besides the occasional creep and the creatures of this forest, Shirou was lost in thought about this girl's history and origin.
"I'm guessing you must be pretty lethal with sword then if you've known it your whole life," he mentioned, watching her say grace. He cursed at himself for doing the same before eating, but he was just so hungry that he forgot about it. "Any chance I'd get to see those skills sometime?"

Abilities:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:52 pm
User Image

Her eyes lit up in interest when Shirou mentioned that there were books available related to pottery. "Oh, that's really great! I can carry them all if I can do so," she attempted at a joke, though she knew that it would suck. At him mentioning about watching her skills, that was when she giggled, "Well... Hoping that your house has a garden or a training area. Can't risk breaking any of your creations while I swing my weapon around." And besides, they would cost a lot to people willing to buy them, and breaking them would still mean having to pay for the damages, which would be detrimental for her hourly salary as a barista in Kona Cafe.

Desserts were then served and Yukina was enjoying every inch of her own like a good kitten she was every time at the sight of ice cream. Indeed, it just so good, somehow worth the money that was in the price tag printed on the menu.

Mood: enjoying herself
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:59 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

He chucked at her eagerness and determination to go through all of his books at once, "I'm not going to let someone carry more than a dozen books by themselves, I'll help you carry them whenever you want." Shirou watched her laugh, thinking that Yukina had a cute smile. Smiling while gazing at her, he listened to her mention that she needed a lot of space to practice her swordsmanship and that she didn't want to be breaking his ceramics. "Well I do have a garden, but it's filled with shrubs and a small pond with koi. I trust you not to break anything, they're all in one studio room anyway- besides the few in the kitchen," he stated. "Besides, the only one who breaks my things is my damn cat." He rolled his eyes, thinking of the countless times that Nao had run through his studio room and knocked over dozens of pottery.

After finishing up the rest of his delicious chicken dinner, the waitress brought over the desserts. Well one singular dessert, Yukina's ice cream, and his coffee. He'll need to be caffeinated to last through the night of drunks at the bar. Pouring a little cream into the coffee, he sipped at it as he watched Yukina thoroughly enjoy her ice cream. Shirou guessed ice cream was one of her vices.

Abilities:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:00 pm
User Image

Another good news for her indeed to hear that there was a safe spot in his house for the demonstration, though the mention of his cat breaking some of his works induced a laugh from Yukina herself. "Really demanding attention, huh? My cat can be very playful as well, though when I'm not around, the feline behaves like a good domestic pet." Maybe she should bring her pet along for a little playtime while the owners would be having the conversation elsewhere within Shirou's abobe, for the cat would deserve a few more friends along the way. That was the positive thing encompassing her head aside from the taste of the ice cream she was currently savoring at this moment. It was only when the waitress came by, excusing them because she was showing the bill to both Yukina and Shirou, and the silver-haired maiden checked the total payment.

Eyes blinking in slight amazement, that was when the barista pointed the total to Shirou. It was a good thing that she had brought her wallet along, in case a dire situation would occur at this very moment.

Mood: slightly surprised
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:02 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Hearing that she had a cat as well, he was guessing that Yukina was probably a big cat lover. Now that he gained that information, he could see how the girl would love animals. Though he actually did not like cats, only keeping Nao around for the sake of his late mother. He wagered that if he told her, maybe she would gain a dislike of him because of the fact he didn't like cats. On the other hand, maybe it would be seen as a selfless act. "The cat I have is not a very good boy. He's playful enough, but only bites to be playful. He tends to misbehave a lot, deciding not to tell her for now, he continued to sip at the rest of his coffee until he reached the bottom of his cup.

Shirou watched and waited as the waitress brought the bill over and Yukina took it first to see how much it was. After the girl's reaction to it, he raised his eyebrows and looked towards where her slim finger was pointed. Well the amount certainly was over what he wanted, but he was expecting that.
"I've got it covered," he said, taking out his wallet and placing his credit card over the bill and handed it back to the waitress. He figured he'll probably get a protest or two from the girl.

Abilities:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:00 pm
User Image

Yukina was internally relieved that he would be paying for everything, though she was obviously surprised at the sight of the credit card. Definitely, only those who could handle paying for the bills could use that kind of card, plus the additional interest percentage depending on the offers provided by various establishments. The card was then accepted so that the payment would be settled, though Yukina had to look away when Shirou was prompted to push the buttons for the password and the receipt was printed so the signature would be affixed to complete the transaction. With the food being done for, the female dabbed her mouth clean with a paper napkin before crumpling it into the bowl of dessert. Truly squalid, but she was in no mood to search for a nearby trash bin.

After all, she was just so happy to have that treat, even if it would be just once in a while. She checked her phone to see if there was any missed calls and messages from Yukari, but there was none, much to her relief, before slipping it back into her bag. With that, she smoothed down her slacks before heading close to the door, letting Shirou catch up to her. "I'm about to go home now, but you are free to escort me if you like," Yukina said before allowing him to leave the restaurant with her. That way, he would get a glimpse of the Koizumi family household, though just the facade since he may not stay for long.

-- Exit --

Mood: satisfied
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:51 pm

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

After finishing up paying for the bill, giving the waitress at least a 20% tip, Shirou placed his card back in his wallet and looked to Yukina to see if she was ready to leave. Seeing that she was tidying herself up and using mannerism, he got up from his seat and pushed the chair back in. He waited as she checked her phone, presumably texting her sister, and took a few steps forward towards the door. Though she went ahead of him to the door, he followed right behind her. He smirked at her offer to escort her back home, "I was already planning to do so. Can't let a lady walk alone this late at night." he stated as they left the restaurant. After all, who knew what lurks these streets at night.

-EXIT-

Abilities:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:37 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November21stTuesday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain