Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[DANCE HALL] MAIN DANCE THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:06 pm
Calder smiled as she leaned into Zar's hold lightly, and smiled back at the newly approaching young lady. Her hooves and horns instantly intrigued her, and she watched with fixed interest on the chairman.

"Why hello there. My, aren't you striking. Not exactly a faun though. Not a minotaur?"

"Hello there, I'm Calder. I'm sorry I just can't place you. Your horns are lovely."

Beejoux

Toshihiko Two

nessihime

Baneful

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:31 pm
"People don't like me." He frowned at her just a little bit, eyes flicking over hers and then away, to consider the surrounding crowd. Slowly, Harrow rolled his shoulders, as if he was trying to relax. It didn't succeed.

"Being invisible keeps me from worse fates. And this -- " a quick gesture between them -- "Isn't exactly invisible.

Beejoux

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:43 pm
Maple seemed to have relaxed when she looked back to the group. She'd turned to see if there was any hint of air in this place as she was seriously starting to wonder if she couldn't go put on a vest and shorts. It was so warm.

"I have no idea," she replied to Damaris, "but I wish it had some ice in it. Or was frozen."

She frowned, leaning against Marigold, "anyone seen a kni--" she started to ask, then reconsidered. Maybe cutting off her skirt was a bit hasty of an idea. But she was going to have to do something. It was far, far too warm.

Huni Pi

Kaineferu

Saliru

Miliardo Kason

chirigami

Quote:
Hot head - Did it get a little hot in here, or is it just you? It feels like the room's temperature has gone up about ten degrees, and if you can flush, your skin takes on rosy(or species appropriate) hue.

Rasia is a Quest Character; a rusalka (demon) that is 5'10" in height, slim in weight, and pale skinned with short blonde hair and brown eyes. She is wearing a dress in teal with matching Mary Jane shoes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:04 pm
Eyes crinkled at the corners at the compliment. She was used enough to receiving them that her hand didn't slide self-consciously up towards the golden lengths and she instead returned a compliment herself. "Your hair is just to die for! I'd kill for that shine." Now she reached out for just a second, getting halfway to Calder, before letting her hand drop.

"AH! I'm sorry. I'm trying to remember to ask permission first..." She clicked her tongue, shrugged, and answered the question. "My father is a satyr. My mother is a nymph. So I'm a bit of a weird hybrid thing - completely myself." And once she'd been self-conscious about that, afraid she didn't belong. Now she was content to simply be herself.

"And now I'm going to be impossibly rude." She turned to Merry. "Will you dance with me?"

Beejoux

Toshihiko Two

MoonKitsune

Baneful

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:34 pm
Something flashed across Llyrendil's face - a startling, unexpected, and entirely uncharacteristic look of what appeared to be anger.

It did not look normal on his face, elegant features shifting.

"I do not want a date," he said to the imp, and the dreaminess was gone from his voice, replaced with something hard and unpleasant. The sadness, the disappointment, the ache of loss twisted up inside of him, Pachua's face fluttering in and out of his thoughts before dissipating again.

The anger faded away after a blazing, blue eyed gaze, turning back into something vague and absent. The chains around his chest clinked.

"I have been a second year for quite some time I think..."

Time was an elusive thing. Llyrendil leaned against Aisha.

"We are friends, right?" he asked, after a moment, giving the ghoul a curious look. "I like friends."

Kitomyx

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:07 pm
Shiki looked from Ane to the girl he was with and back again before yipping softly. How could he tell his friend he was Shiki without just changing back? Changing back would be no fun at all. He wanted to play. He flagged his three tails around as if to show Ane, look see THREE tails who do you know who has three tails? Big ears.. check.. white.. check. Come on, I am Shiki. He yipped more and danced around a bit more before sitting down and thinking hard.

Cleaning bills? He would not cuddle because of cleaning bills? Shiki's ears flicked down and for some reason he felt badly hurt by that. He sighed and shifted around, digging in his fur with his mouth until he felt the pin he had buried in his tail fur, shifting back to his own form.

"Sorry.. I.. sorry.. I just thought you would want to play." He sat on the floor at Ane's feet, ears still down. He looked up at the girl with Ane and gave a little wave. "Hi.. guess I am in the way?" The boy that looked like he was only 10 whimpered and looked badly hurt. He also seemed like he was expecting to be kicked by Lucida, for some reason she just came off as pet hating. He shifted back to his kitsune form, the tiny fluff with big ears and three tails, and closed his eyes.

Aria Starstone

Meegane

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:14 pm
Pale blue webbed fingers smoothed out a cream white dress. It had once been an old sail of a ship wreck, but she had transformed it into a beautiful gown. The bottom of the dress was ripped in long strands, but done purposefully so they would glide past her feet as she walked. Feet. Now that was something new. The pin she wore helped keep her in this semi human form and she loved it. With two legs she had more freedom than she did with a fin. In addition, it kept her away from her parent’s constant need to protect her from the world.

Thalassa Azur, or Azura as she preferred to be called, gave a contented sigh. Prom was such a wondrous thing; there was dancing and music, oh the music. It was like nothing she had ever heard before, her family tended to play the droning medieval music that the dj had put on at the start of the dance. The music swirled around her and made her want to dance. She was graceful under the water, but she was not sure if that would be true with her two legs. Would she look like a spastic piece of kelp as she danced or would she be as graceful as a dolphin? Only one way to tell.

Well she was not the most graceful of those on the dance floor, but she was not terrible either. She was overtly glad that she did not resemble a piece of spastic kelp dancing in a current. Azura wanted to look good for the guys, during her time at the academy had been her first time ever encountering a boy her age. It was thrilling talking to them and she tended to overly flirt with them when given the chance.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:21 pm
Jory gave a startled squeak as he was suddenly grabbed by the shoulders, and he gave the tall monster wide, confused eyes at the look of fear that had taken over his features. "Zaire?"

He was still fumbling with his buttons but his fingers had slowed considerably, and after a moment he let them go so he could reach up to circle both of Zaire's wrists, lightly lifting his hands from his shoulders. "It's just, it's hot. Can you help me with these buttons? I can't get them." He was still pale, flushing almost white and now it was hard to tell if it was from the drink, the miscommunication, or something else entirely.

Quote:
Hot Head effect

cheekiebirdiee

Her brow arched at that bold statement, and she gave him a look as though she didn't believe him. She liked him just fine, so the notion that there were droves of other students out there that didn't just seemed odd.

Still mostly attached at the hip, she leaned in so she could lay her cheek on his shoulder. glowing eyes rolled up to watch his face. He was still very much an enigma. She had plenty of memories of his other self, but he wasn't the same. Neither of them were. "What worse fate?"

and be blue

Merry was perfectly content to take a metaphorical step back so Charmain could finish the introductions on her own, though she didn't leave the petite ghoul's side. A hand rested at the small of the fawn's back, thumb playing up the line of her spine.

Until Charm turned to ask her to dance. "Of course I will." She'd been eager to, in fact, and that hand at the ghoul's back pressed harder, drawing her in close so Merry could rub her cheek against the other ghoul's temple, not quite possessive.

Straightening, she'd turn a grin to Zar and Calder, the length of her tail curling loosely around one spindly ankle. "You two enjoy yourselves, alright?"

Then to Charm. "Let's go."

baneful

moonkitsune

nessihime

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:04 pm
Sammy cast a look to Rasia that implied her name should be well and obvious, after all she was one of the six running prom. "Sammy. I'm part of the student council." She said just a taaaad bit cross. Marigold however was not shown any of the animosity for pointing. Though she did repeat her name "Sammy." She jerked a thumb at Slaw who was still trying to get his own name out. "I've dubbed him Sir Ears on account of his ears, he's laughing too hard to give a proper name at the moment."

She watched with a grin as two more took drinks from the platter. Prom had such fun traditions. "No, not at all, I feel perfectly fine, not hot one bit." She drank from her own goblet again, tsked at it being empty and tucked it into her cloak hanging it off a belt loop somewhere on her rugged outfit.

"I'm afraid I need to refresh my own drink. I'll be off for now, but if you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask." And with that she slipped away.

Pointedly not refreshing her drink from the usual punch supply. She'd been here 4 years, she knew better then that.

anemosagkelos

Kaineferu

Saliru

Huni Pi

chirigami

Micillia rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:23 pm
Visne The Zombie
Jibberish - Can you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? No. No they can't. You think you're speaking normally, but all anyone else hears is complete and utter jibberish!

Visne saw the drinks and decided that she did, in fact, want one. "Golly!" She exclaimed as the new person offered the drinks around. "I was just wanting one and now there it is!" The zombie took the drink in her hand and up ended the entire thing into her mouth. She looked at the cup, almost sad at the lack of drink in it, but grinned anyway. "That was refreshing!" Visne said, then burped once and continued."Really ive nice? Reall juster so miste are danks miste all just all juster! You selver them someonever! Really if ite all adornice, iver seen sed ne dre nevesselver th quite are adornings ally things all all just for sure dance? If it fornings are dre ning thance, if if iter seen sed ne ne witer! it for thing the nice?" The zombie grinned when her rant was over. She was really enjoying this dance party!

KimCare

KitsuneAura

Green Minuet
Yes i used a Gibberish Generator

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:49 pm
It had been a Jack-diggity long time since Kalden had gotten out and about.

Things at home had been taxing, and due to a little bit of family drama, the lion boil had been quite bound to the temple which he called home. But the yearning for adventure had once more grabbed him by the scruff and brought him wandering into the school of which he was prospective student. That is, if he played his cards right.

He was dressed in a silvery-edged velvet ensemble, something that looked almost obnoxiously Shakespearean, the fasteners at the collar undone, but kept from looking utterly messy by the hem of the cloak that he was sporting. The silvery-teal-tipped hair was done up in an elaborate braid (courtesy of his youngest sibling), fastened with a silver clip that sported aqua gemstones. Not a family heirloom, but pretentiously appropriate all the same. His glowing eyes looked about those gathered, curiously, studying them for a long moment as he adjusted the cuffs at his wrist. OH! Well that was one face he knew.

Hovering his typical few inches from the ground, there was not a particular rush as he made his way over to the pale gryfon boil, who stood out like a beacon to the tall, ever-eager lion. "HYMN!" His greeting was a bright one, as his tail flicked to and fro, a wordless explanation of Kalden's energy. "You're here too, I see." And, politely, a clawed hand curled across his own mid-section, and he bowed in greeting. "How have you been?"

Kanth

Quote:
Kalden is a quest student. A 6'3" boil with blue eyes, black sclera,
long silver hair tipped in teal, and a lion's ears and tail.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:15 pm
Hymn jumped a foot in the air, squawking in an indignant manner as he stared to Kalden, the other monster seeming to come out of nowhere.

He put his hand to his chest in an attempt to calm down, feeling like his heart was in his throat.

Waving his hand at Kalden, Hymn shook his head as his ears lay flat against his skull. "How many times do I have to tell you," He stated with a low hiss, "That you don't have to bow to me?! I'm not royalty, Kalden! I'm just..."

His voice faltered as he looked away, lower lip trembling.

"... I'm just me."

Hymn's tail curled around his leg, and he stared out at the crowd again, feeling well out of his element.

Quote:
Hymn is a white gryfon with lots of fur, having grown up in the cold -- he is very sheltered and shy, so anything new or unknown makes him break down and unable to cope.

In short, Hymn is a crybaby.

Azure Desiderium

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:24 pm
For a hot second, the snow lion was almost certain that he was going to have to catch his friend, as the gryfon seemed as though he was about to unwittingly take flight of his own volition. Glad that such was not the case, Kalden chuckled in a good-natured fashion. "Sorry, friend. It's a habit." And the feline boil had to stop himself from doing it again as a knee-jerk reaction.

"And just you is demeaning." He insisted, his ears flickering forward, fully attentive to the actions of the smaller boil. "You're Hymn, and I think that's pretty special." Kalden knew that, from far differing backgrounds, they were both considered sacred in a way, but c'mon. Tonight was prom, and they were here, having left all of that tediousness far behind.

"Do you want to get something to drink?" A teal-clawed hand extended itself politely in an offering gesture. Starting out with dancing might be too brazen for the easily-flustered creature that was Hymn...so Kalden was wise enough to coax the other youth into it.

Kanth

Quote:
Kalden is a quest student. A 6'3" boil with blue eyes, black sclera,
long silver hair tipped in teal, and a lion's ears and tail.

KitsuneAura rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:27 pm
Doyle laughed as Visne gushed happily about the corsage she'd received from Eliza. It was definitely a lot brighter of a response than the one he had given, and it was always nice to see. It must have been some kind of a life, being so delighted so easily. He was still smiling a bit as he looked over to see who had approached their little group. The more the merrier, and all that. The newcomer in question only seemed to have eyes for the one of them, though.

Red eyes tracked his gaze to Eliza before snapping back, an eyebrow lifting. At that moment, Visne noticed him as well, claiming the glass that had been held out without realizing as Doyle now did that it hadn't really been meant for her. The fond smile on his face twisted itself into an amused smirk. Yeah, alright. This could be fun. Reaching over from the side, he plucked the only remaining glass out of the kelpie's hand.

"Don't mind if I do." He lifted it to take a swig without hesitation, just to lay further claim on it, and pinned the other boy with a red stare. "So then, let me have a guess before you trouble yourself with the introduction. You look like....an Elizabeth." There was an odd feeling creeping up through him as he waited for the response, and he lifted his free hand to fan at his face. If he'd been alive, no doubt he would have been sweating. Instead the heat was just confusing, and when it came to confusion only one person could claim the crown.

And that was his new zombie friend. What was she saying?

Quote:
1. Hot head - Did it get a little hot in here, or is it just you? It feels like the room's temperature has gone up about ten degrees, and if you can flush, your skin takes on rosy(or species appropriate) hue.

Green Minuet
Micillia
KimCare

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:41 pm
"Y-yeah..." Hymn reached forward, glad for the offered clawed hand, taking it with the utmost grace.

"A... drink would be nice." The gryfon stated, breathing out a short huff of breath. "Maybe... maybe we could go outside too--"

Honestly, Hymn was more interested in checking out the exterior of the school right now... as well as looking for minor places to fly. And possibly hide in.

"I... I think I saw some games, too. Maybe?" He wanted to learn more about the games... but would any of them have loud noises or surprises in them that would make him jump?

Hymn hoped not. Maybe having Kalder by his side... wouldn't be so bad.

Uncurling his tail from around his leg, he flicked it back and forth as he watched the ring slide up and down his tail, something to do to calm his mind before he finally nodded at Kalden to lead the way.

Quote:
Hymn is a white gryfon with lots of fur, having grown up in the cold -- he is very sheltered and shy, so anything new or unknown makes him break down and unable to cope.

In short, Hymn is a crybaby.

Azure Desiderium

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games