Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:55 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She giggled as he laughed only to look into his eyes. As he spoke she blushed and danced slowly with him. Of course she let him take the lead with the dancing. "When do you want to eat dinner?", she mused.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:15 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and said."Whenever you would want to eat. Since I have the job that I do I never have a predictable dinner time for long. Although maybe I could have you for dessert."He then nipped her earlobe.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:26 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She blushed and shivered when he nipped her earlobe. "I will cook dinner. Please join me in the kitchen. And when will you get a vacation from your job?" She asked. Well she pulled food out. Only to start preparing it rather fast.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy shrugged."Well I guess whenever the band isn't on tour.
They aren't the best but they are a decent band. So after the finishes this tour."
Cassidy was leaning with his back to the counter and his arms folded over his chest and his feet crossed at the ankles. He watched Erika prepare the dinner and remembered in their past lives when they would take turns on preparing the dinner. He shook his head and then said."Hey maybe tomorrow I can prepare the dinner. I can decently cook."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:53 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She glanced at him after putting the knife down. "Sounds good enough to me." She replied with a smile. Before putting the ingredients into a pan. Showing she was making fajitas. As she had a jar of salsa on the counter.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He still watched Erika preparing dinner but his eyes also roamed over her body. With how often it happened Erika would know and almost feel his hands on her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:18 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She was cooking side dishes as well. They were Spanish rice and beans. But she glanced at him over her shoulder as she was in the middle of stirring the ingredients in the fajitas on a low heat. Now she started to pull the plates down and warmed up the tortillas in the microwave.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:01 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy stretched and then laid down on the couch his head on the arm rest. He pulled out his phone and started to mess around with the apps he had on it. Once dinner was prepared he got the plates for the both of them. After they ate Cassidy smiled and said."So what do you want to do now."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:16 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

When she heard him laying down she rolled her eyes. Following dinner, she started to clean up on habit. "Mmm, I don't know honestly. Maybe trade our life stories. At least for this life.", She said. Only to keep cleaning the dishes. Of course if he was to grab her, she would gasp and giggled. Nothing was distance about her, it was just the normal way she took care of her dishes.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy helped with the dishes and said."Yeah I would like to know what you have done in your life."Cassidy then wrapped her around her waist and held her against him."My Haroldina must have been rambunctious when you were younger."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:04 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Once she started to dry her hands off, she looked at him and smiled. "Hmmm, I was a bit. I had learned to fight from when I was a young one. So I have had years of sparring with my two older brothers... Though when I was a teenager, they were old enough to move out and get their own lives. And I of course gone through two changes. Only to be home schooled most of my life." She said, before leading him to the couch. Though she sighed when she sat down, meaning that she was full. Before continuing her story of being a bit of a trouble maker. Though nothing to drastic had happened in her life.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled hearing about Erika when she was younger. After she had told her story he started on his."Well your story plays out a little different than my own. I was raised in an orphanage. I was found on it's steps. I was a small child as well. The older kids were a bit jaded and bitter at heir lot in life and thought that it would be cool to pick on the small kid in the orphanage. So I learned how to defend myself quickly especially since the older kids had the ear of the people running the orphanage. They were the angels and I was not. I was often punished for nothing."Cassidy shook his head and laughed mirthlessly."So I learned how to fight people bigger and stronger than myself. I also learned how to take a beating. Eventually those older kids got too old and had to leave the orphanage. And I had a massive growth spurt. Eventually I too got too old to adopt and so I was forced onto the streets and met Jamison. He had passed the orphanage a few times with his own family as they went to their church. Sometimes he would just run away from home to walk around the town. He got attacked one day by the b*****ds that thought bullying me was a good idea. I helped him out there and so when I needed help he came immediately. We worked and saved until he made enough to get a band and a producer to help him. Whereas I offered to be roadie and security."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:31 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She watched his face as he spoke. Of course she hugged him once he was done talking. But didn't ask him if he ever tracked his family down. Though she wanted to do it for him now. But she just started to rub her cheek against his stubble and had her eyes closed. "Just to let you know, we need to keep each other's scent on us. It helps to prevent any problems in my race.", She mused.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and then said."Well if it will prevent problems."He then captured her lips in a kiss. He then laid back and pulled her on top of him but kept the kiss going.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:03 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She started to kiss him back and moaned. Before climbing on top of him and still kissed him. But not long after she took his shirt off only to n** his shoulders; his phone started to ring. Now she watched him with curiosity. Though she knew if were-hunters needed her, the cell phone would be first followed by the landline if not picked up.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games