Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:41 pm
Kits Rose
Do we even have trailers here? I haven't looked around. cat_sweatdrop
Well, yeah... all the main cast has their own trailers... with a few exceptions. Namely, Leko/Ayami have the same trailer for obvious reasons as do Taus/Draa/Vass. Additionally, me and Ry share a trailer, and I -was- going to cut costs by having Psy and Gio share a trailer as well, but apparently that diva wants a castle stressed
It -is- her money...
You keep saying that like I care emotion_eyebrow  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:25 pm
*almost takes a step back, but catches herself* Well, you know, work comes before fun. We do have work to do. Not that I'm promising anything about later.

*glances at Tes* Well, I'll have to go look at my trailer after filming's done, then.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:47 pm
*scoffs at the mention of work, but still he could use this to his advantage*
If it's -that- urgent, I guess we shouldn't waste time then. twisted
*tugs down at the zipper on the neko woman's outfit*

*hits Taus in the back of the head with a rolled up script* stressed
*grins and glances back at Tes*
Didn't you hear the woman? We have work to do, so you'll have to wait your turn.

*groans* emotion_facepalm
Feel free to just spit in his face or something stare

Kinky emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:19 pm
*pulls the zipper back up* You're enjoying this way too much.

*considers Tes' suggestion for a moment before taking it because she doesn't see an easier option*

I... cat_redface *puts a hand over her mouth and walks away towards wardrobe so her clothes will be somewhere easier for her to get to this time*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:00 pm
*takes off one of his gloves and smirks, wiping his face with his bare hand as he watches Kits make her escape*
Well, well... maybe kitty might have some claws after all. I like twisted

*rolls his eyes*
So can you cat now or not? emotion_eyebrow

Patience talk2hand
*takes a deep breath and processes the new information for a few moments, then disappears into a pile of clothes*

... *pokes at the pile* emotion_eyebrow
*hops out of the neck hole of the shirt he was formerly wearing, now a black and red striped cat, grinning up at Tes*
Nyan~ twisted

*eyetwitch* Yeah... that's not creepy at all when you do it... emotion_eyebrow
*licks himself*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:11 pm
*After staring at Mr. Giovanni for a bit in silence, she abruptly turns around and starts walking and talking to herself* Trailer…THAT'LL BE THE DAY! The day HELL FREEZES OVER!! scream

*As she continues walking, Mr. Giovanni catches up to her.* Oh don be likes dat, Dolce Cosa. Yous castello rosso is gonna takes some times dere. Anche Roma non fu costruita in un solo giorno. neutral

*She stops and gives what he said some thought. Perhaps he's right. A castle…especially the castle she has planned…may take a little time to construct. She sighs loudly* Oh…alright. Perhaps you've got a point. stare

*He grins at her as he places each of his hands on her shoulders.* Atta girl. I's gots choo. wink

*She grins back at him sweetly and takes his arm as they continue to walk* Now, I need to see wardrobe and the person in charge. I want to see what I'm expected to wear IN ADVANCE because from what I've seen already, I may have to take matters into my own hands in that area. I won't be seen on film in some GASTLY FROCK, Alfonso!! talk2hand

*He nods as he listens to her and already has his cell phone out. He hits a number and starts speaking in Italian ordering that a group of guys get here immediately and to get a hold of some kind of assistant to be at their disposal while on set.* cool  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:40 pm
*Suddenly stops* ALFONSO!! I've just had a brilliant idea! Now … this story takes place in what time? neutral Gah…no matter. talk2hand How about the Queen of Hearts fancies herself a marxman…er…marxWOMAN! I could pick up a crossbow since it would probably be easier to shoot than an actual bow and arrow and…

*He listens to her planning and how excited she is. But holy s**t! She's a TERRIBLE shot with her little pistol let alone a friggin cross-bow!! stressed *

So……what do you think?!!!! 4laugh

*He nods and seriously doesn't have the heart to tell her what a piss poor shot she is.* Sure ting, Dolce Cosa. Wateva yous hearts desire. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:06 pm
*Completely thrilled, she takes Mr. Giovanni's arm once again and they continue to walk until they reach the group of people gathered with director's chairs. She sees both Dark Elves right away and goes immediately up to Ryzan with outstretched arms.*

RYZAN!! Quanto è bello vedere te il mio buon amico! heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:20 pm
Ah~ Jabbress! This is quite a surprise!
*greets her with a hug and a kiss to each cheek*
We were not expecting you for some time sweatdrop My apologies that your... ah... request have yet to be sorted out sweatdrop

pft... "requests". More like UNREASONABLE DEMANDS!! scream
*flips a table*

Gi ussta sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:34 pm
*Smiles sweetly at Ryzan and returns his greeting in kind while completely ignoring TES.* No matter. We can always get some more people here to pick up the pace. 4laugh SPEAKING about requests. I had some schematics drawn up for the castle. *Holds out her hand to the side Mr. Giovanni is near without taking her eyes off of Ryzan.

Jesus! He doesn't have the tube with the blueprints in them. stressed * Uh…… *He moves directly behind her as she stands there with her hand out and leans down to speak softly to her* Dat tube is in da car, Dolce Cosa. sweatdrop

*She turns to him and points in the direction of the car* Well…GO and GET…IT!! scream *She grins sweetly at Mr. Giovanni.* My darling. *She adds. 4laugh

He stares at her stare and reluctantly goes to retrieve the plans. She turns back to Ryzan.* It's SPECTACULAR, Ryzan. You shall see! *She beams.* 4laugh  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:57 pm
*after seeing her list of demands for the set, he can only imagine how extravagant the castle plans are* sweatdrop
You deserve no less than such, jabbress.

Kiss a** stare
*elbows his husband and pulls up a chair*
Come, have a seat 4laugh We were just about to start filming again.

Oi stare That's my chair stare
*waves him off*
You can have mine while we re-shoot the end of the last scene and I will find somewhere else when I'm done.

OR... little miss DIVA here can FIND HER OWN DAMN CHAIR! scream
*goes to flip the table again, but Jeremy hasn't come around to set it back up for him*
tch stressed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:03 pm
*Completely thrilled to be able to see filming. She will learn so much when she has to be in front of the camera. xd She has a seat in TES' chair* How exciting! This will be so much fun!

*Looks around a bit.* Ryzan? Is there somewhere to get a cup of tea or something? *Proceeds to adjust her position in the director's chair to get comfortable.* whee  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:04 pm
*now a blue striped cat, returns to the area by the director's chairs to wait for filming to start again*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:13 pm
*eye twitches as Psy makes herself comfortable in HIS chair stressed Why didn't Ry just offer her his own chair if he didn't care about sitting?* stare
Yes, jabbress. There is an intern named Jeremy that we have been using as our errand boy for such things... though...
*looks around and doesn't see him anywhere*
I am not sure where he is at the moment sweatdrop

Or you could just go over to the catering table that's like... 10 feet behind you emotion_eyebrow
Nonsense talk2hand We have people for that and they should be doing their jobs instead of... whatever it is that they're doing emotion_eyebrow

*jumps up into Psy's lap and starts kneading her thigh*
Nya~ twisted

*gets a bit of a sickly look and tries to shoo Taus away*
Get down from there sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:19 pm
OH! You have KITTY'S!!! 4laugh *She sees a blue one as well as this affectionate one who has taken a liking to her.* Why…aren't you just ADORABLE! 4laugh *Picks up the black cat with red stripes into her arms and hugs it against her bossom while she pets it and kisses the top of its head several times.* heart  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games