Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Hidden in Plain Sight [Tokyo Mew Mew] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:26 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik smirked a bit as Skylar questioned his comment about being a decent cook then stated that he could surprise her. Stretching his arms over his head, Talik let out a small chuckle "Sounds good!" he spoke making his way into the kitchen with Skylar as she mentioned Kepler's energy. Talik smiled "Yeah, he's a puppy, so he's got a lot of energy and is easily excited, and being a chimera gives him more energy. Only thing that really tires him out is changing into his battle form." Talik stated with a smile. "But he's a great pup. Always nice to come home to him, plus he's good at sensing other chimeras which is really helpful." Talik added, watching Kepler for a moment who had grabbed a small rubber tire toy, Talik had gotten for him at the pet store, and was happily shaking it around.

Going into the kitchen area, Talik started pulling out ingredients, most of which weren't from Earth. Skylar said to surprise her, so why not cook up something from his own planet.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Vanzu,m,

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:53 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar followed him into the kitchen as she wasn't picky about eating since he was limited on what he could create for them. She smiled down at Kepler seeing how he was like a puppy in what he would do. Nodding at him with a smile, "He helped quite a bit yesterday too." she spoke to him softly. She couldn't help to giggle when Kepler went after the toy, "It's really strange see how they can be so cute and yet so deadly." she spoke to him softly. She looked at the ingredients as she blinked, "What is all that?" she asked not sure if they were from earth.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:56 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik nodded "Most chimeras are formed in order to do the bidding of the creator, but since I let Kepler do whatever he wishes, he just keeps acting like a puppy. That is until he feels like one of us is in danger, then he changes to battle form." Talik chuckled a bit at the last part. It was funny just how quickly Kepler could go from cute, innocent puppy, to a protective, strong, guardian. As Skylar walked over to him and asked about the ingredients he had pulled out, Talik cast a look over at her before continuing chopping up a oddly shaped purple and pink fruit. "This is a Bomopar. A fairly common fruit back on my home planet." he spoke before pointing over to a bowl with a deep blue sauce. "That's lasoom, it's a the main sauce for the dish. I'm making argub... which I guess if I had to compare it to an Earth dish, would be like curry." Talik commented. Kepler dropped the tire toy by Skylar's feet before looking up at her.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Vanzu,m,

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:24 am
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar listened how Kepler liked to stay a puppy as she smiled glad there was someone else to protect her if Talik was stuck. From what she had seen he was pretty powerful for someone as small as he was. “Well,… He’s like a guard dog in a way. Reminds me of Cerberus from the Greek mythology except much cuter.” She spoke sweetly. Looking at all the ingredients as he explained what they were before hearing it would be like curry, “It won’t kill me right?” She asked him. However when she felt something near her feet as she groaned knowing it would hurt but she bent down before tossing the toy to play with him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:22 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik chuckled as Skylar commented on Kepler being like Ceberus, the guardian of the gate to the Underworld, if he remembered the lessons from class correctly. He nodded "Yeah, he's pretty protective and he seems to have taken a liking to you." Talik smirked seeing Kepler bringing a toy over to Skylar's feet. "I'm sure he'll show up if you're ever in trouble, right Kepler?" he stated turning to look at the pup who happily wagged his tail. At Skylar's question about the food killing her, Talik laughed "No, it's safe for humans. Besides, I could never hurt you." he smiled a bit and kissed her cheek. Taking a piece of the fruit, Talik handed it to Skylar, "Here, try it." he smiled.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Vanzu,m,

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:41 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar felt that Kepler was in the other transformation he had done to save her at Talik’s command. “If that’s true then you would be Hades.” She teased him with a smile. She was happy to be safe wit the two of them. She knelt down slowly before taking the two to toss it. Seeing Kepler wagging his tail as she couldn’t help to giggle. Standing back up to feel his kiss upon her cheek. “I know I just didn’t know if it was safe to eat with me being human." She took the piece as she tried the fruit and she was amazed at the taste.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:11 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik let out a laugh as Skylar mentioned that if Kepler was Cerberus that would make him Hades. "And you would be the lovely Persephone, my queen." he smirked a bit a slight tinge of pink creeping into his cheeks. As Skyler tried the fruit, Talik could tell that she liked it and continued cooking, finishing the meal up and making two plates for them. Pouring a bit into a bowl Talik placed it onto the floor, Kepler happily sniffing at the food for a moment before eating. Putting the plates on the table, Talik looked over at his queen and smiled "Dinner is served." he smiled happy that he could share things from his home world with Skylar as she had done with him.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Vanzu,m,

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:53 am
Skylar Smith

Skylar giggled at him hearing him calling her Persephone but once he called her his queen her cheeks flushed with color. It was still so strange for them to be close like this now. She was definitely surprised that she would like the fruit that was from Talik’s home world. However when he spoke dinner was served she was eager to try the food he had made. She walked over to Talik to kiss his cheek gently, “Thank you so much. I’m sure it’ll be delicious.” She spoke with a smile. She sat down before she went to take a bite of the meal he cooked. “It’s really good.” She spoke to him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:55 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik took his seat and watched as Skylar took a bite of the food before saying it was really good. Talik smiled happily, glad that Skylar liked one of his favorite home world meals. "Glad you like it! Earth cooking isn't really my strong point as I'm sure you guessed." he admitted with a chuckle before taking a bite. They always had lunch together and Talik always made something simple like a sandwich or rice whenever he brought his lunch. He had tried making a cake before, wanting to surprise Skylar, but it didn't go well and he ended up letting Kepler eat it. It was nice to eat a meal with Skylar, granted they'd eaten together loads of time before, but never like this, where he was in his normal form, and eating non-Earth foods. The thought made him smile as his gaze went back onto Skylar, her blue eyes luring him in. "Hope your parents aren't to angry with me keeping you out." he chuckled.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Vanzu,m,

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:56 am
Skylar Smith

Skylar was surprised that it was good it was almost kind of sweet in a way. She knew how earth cooking he wasn’t well with before she nodded, “I’ve noticed. I can always help you with cooking from my planet if need be.” She spoke with a smile. Even now it was weird eating with Talik in his other form but she wanted him to be comfortable as she would need to adjust to it. She shook her head at him, “No. They trust you. They know I would come home unless it wasn’t too bad.” She spoke with a smile.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:30 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik smirked a bit as Skylar offered to help him with Earth cooking "Careful there, I might take you up on that." he chuckled before taking another bite of his food. It was nice that Skylar's parents trusted him, would make their relationship less complicated, plus they're going to be spending a lot of time dealing with protecting Earth.

Kepler's head shot up from his food and he looked off into the distance, his mane and tail moving sporadically and a low growl emanating from his throat.

User Image

Cyniclons

Kepler

User Image
User Image

Vanzu,m,

Gistiu,f,poison

Kruaop
Tidhyhs

AceOfTears

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:13 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar looked to him as she gave a smirk to him, "Maybe you should so you can blend in better." she spoke with a smile. She began to eat more of his food before she finished it. She pushed her plate away before looking at Talik, "But thank you for taking care of me." she spoke with a smile. She looked over at Kepler when she heard his low growl, "He really does act like a puppy," she spoke surprised to him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash