Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ
Out Of Character [ Chatterbox ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:12 pm
Tentaigo

That wasn't an event at all it was an 'anti-raid'. It's a thing Marines do in response to areas recently raided or destroyed by pirates to make money. Go check the Raiding or Destruction systems for rules regarding it. However Torino cannot be reimbursed again since Luka and Vittoria already did it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:56 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Tentaigo

That wasn't an event at all it was an 'anti-raid'. It's a thing Marines do in response to areas recently raided or destroyed by pirates to make money. Go check the Raiding or Destruction systems for rules regarding it. However Torino cannot be reimbursed again since Luka and Vittoria already did it.

lol. Is there anything you don't know. mrgreen I have to watch out for you. laughs. By the way. When I get my techniques. I am going to challenge you to a fight. So be prepared. We're the two strongest marines. When you think about it. I didn't put that shy act on for no reason. I'm coming straight for Fleet Admiral. You'll be reporting to me. At my shiny Fleet Admiral desk and office. Let's think this through.

User Image  

Tentaigo

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:05 pm
Tentaigo
lol. Is there anything you don't know. mrgreen I have to watch out for you. laughs. By the way. When I get my techniques. I am going to challenge you to a fight. So be prepared. We're the two strongest marines. When you think about it. I didn't put that shy act on for no reason. I'm coming straight for Fleet Admiral. You'll be reporting to me. At my shiny Fleet Admiral desk and office. Let's think this through.

I mean, you can come at me, but you should know a few things. Luka will be Fleet Admiral, and also, there's like 3 other Marines between you and me ;p  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:38 pm
I will take what I need  

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:06 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Tentaigo

I mean, you can come at me, but you should know a few things. Luka will be Fleet Admiral, and also, there's like 3 other Marines between you and me ;p

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:42 am
Steel Lapin

Isn't it about time we continued where we started? 4laugh You said something about wanting to have a spar. Let's do it. xd If you're still spirited.  

Tentaigo

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:15 pm
Tentaigo
Steel Lapin

Isn't it about time we continued where we started? 4laugh You said something about wanting to have a spar. Let's do it. xd If you're still spirited.

You have exactly 48 hours to respond to my pm before actions are taken. There will be no second warning  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:21 pm
Tentaigo

Bye Tentaigo. lol you were funny. This guild was fun, too. There's no other One Piece guilds. So I guess I'll just go back to being a super-focused College student. Pensando en ti. Fuego Amigoo  

Kyugeki Issatsu

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:53 am
Dcme
Tentaigo
Steel Lapin

You have exactly 48 hours to respond to my pm before actions are taken. There will be no second warning

He quit. I hope you're happy. This was very immature and prejudice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:16 am
Tentaigo
Dcme
Tentaigo
Steel Lapin

lol  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:50 am
Tentaigo
Dcme
Tentaigo
Steel Lapin

Course. Just as immature as the other mule you had that quit in the same manner. Do this again and you will be banned.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:41 am
Cpt Gucci Suit

OMG! I'm soooooooo sorry I totally forgot to post crying I'm such a bad person  

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:46 pm
LovelyMintKisses
Cpt Gucci Suit

OMG! I'm soooooooo sorry I totally forgot to post crying I'm such a bad person

Not really I'm kinda busy at the moment but you didn't miss much.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:41 pm
User Image  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:22 pm
How do marine's do Reimbursements, Liberations, and Reconstruction for marine exp gaining?? exclaim Just confused because I don't see any system description, or info on this anywhere. razz

User Image  
Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games