Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply information services
[MODBOOK] shibrogane mk II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:37 pm
hi shibe im back at it again

DREAMER --> RISER GROWTH
I cant think of a good pun here. Rollie? Oliser?

Reqs can be found here
The gift that keeps on giving is a full moon rp for clarification and as a pre-req for his riser were bonus!

Taste the Rainbow - Oliver's perception of magic has slowly shifted over time, and now it results in a variety of different (and often times overwhelming) assaults to his senses. Magic now manifests as "auras" to him (for lack of a better term), and the way he processes each individuals magic is as unique as their own fingerprint. Every castor has a different flavor/color/sound/texture to their magic, though never more than one specific stimuli. To that end, he has no control over how it's presented or interpreted by his five sense. Someone's magic might be describable "a bright sky blue" while someone else "smells like sharp brine" while someone else can be summed up simply as "rough, like sandpaper". Oliver cannot tell if a person is magical in nature at a glance; he can only perceive their magic as it's actively being cast. He cannot turn this ability off, much to the dismay of his already frequent migraines.

shibrogane
ty ily shibe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:42 pm
NPC requested: Renard
What I want to happen: Fox's been informed that Renard may have more information for her.
Link to RP: Hurr u go  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:55 pm
Melancholies
hi shibe im back at it again

DREAMER --> RISER GROWTH
I cant think of a good pun here. Rollie? Oliser?

Reqs can be found here
The gift that keeps on giving is a full moon rp for clarification and as a pre-req for his riser were bonus!

Taste the Rainbow - Oliver's perception of magic has slowly shifted over time, and now it results in a variety of different (and often times overwhelming) assaults to his senses. Magic now manifests as "auras" to him (for lack of a better term), and the way he processes each individuals magic is as unique as their own fingerprint. Every castor has a different flavor/color/sound/texture to their magic, though never more than one specific stimuli. To that end, he has no control over how it's presented or interpreted by his five sense. Someone's magic might be describable "a bright sky blue" while someone else "smells like sharp brine" while someone else can be summed up simply as "rough, like sandpaper". Oliver cannot tell if a person is magical in nature at a glance; he can only perceive their magic as it's actively being cast. He cannot turn this ability off, much to the dismay of his already frequent migraines.

shibrogane
ty ily shibe

Approved

Your Shiloh power is also approved  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:09 am
Riser Power for Nasir Vasile (links to arpee log/reqs)
(friday night gurus - RP with a warging for riser warg bonus)

empathic heart

When making physical contact with someone and having an intent to help them, Nasir is able to ease the emotional burdern of the person he is touching. This manifests as Nasir actually taking some part of the person's emotional state into himself, feeling it as if it was his own (and likewise having to process the sudden emotional spike). For the person he is helping this can offer a moment to see past their emotions and find a brief peace. (OOC player permission caveat in place!)

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:40 am
NPC requested: Not really an npc but...
What I want to happen: Shun's following the lead Renard dropped him.
Link to RP: Ding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:21 pm
NPC requested: melany
What I want to happen: a run-in with someone he doesn't expect to run into. just what might happen?
Link to RP: in the grey  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:45 am
Quote:
Trouble Change for Theo

Old Trouble:
      NUCLEAR FAMILY
        Just over a year ago, Theo and Bekki's divorce was finalized. Two months after that, she decided to move back home to Ashdown with their kids, leaving Theo to choose between relocating across the country or never seeing his daughters again. He chose the move.

Ever since he arrived, Theo has felt rather out of place. He had no real trouble getting an apartment and a couple of jobs, but friends are another story. It doesn't help that he's just not all that friendly. His life is kind of monotonous these days, brightening only when Dorothy and Geraldine come around to visit.

New Trouble:
      NUCLEAR FALLOUT
        Dorothy and Geraldine are gone. Theo is not aware that his daughters even existed. Still, he knows something has changed, many things, and for the life of him he cannot fathom why he moved all the way to Massachusetts to chase a woman who grates on his last nerve. He's being forced to open up as he tries to get to the bottom of his life, but it's a difficult task for someone who's one step up from being a shut-in. The prevalence of magic helps a little, pushing him toward people whether he wants to be pushed or not, but it is up to Theo to take the final steps.

Reason for Change: meta 4 (finally)

Quote:
Also, I made the mistake of putting units of time in Theo's original high concept, which really irks me every time I read it since time has moved forward and the wording has not. I was hoping I could vague away the mention of time (and clean up this weird colloquial thing I was doing for some reason) without going on a quest, since nothing is really changing? let me know nomnomnom

High Concept Rewording

Old High Concept:
      TACITURN LUDDITE
        Theo has barely been in town eight months and he already thinks you're a bunch of weirdos. Not in the "loose-moraled east coaster" way you might think, considering he looks about as American as baseball and presumably has some of those bible belt values in him somewhere (he doesn't), Ashdown's just a little... strange is all. Rumors of missing kids and people with horns can sway a guy, even one who's chosen to live here too. He's a quiet man who likes rainy days, a strong cup of coffee, and a good book, preferably all at once. Not a big fan of fancy phones though, or anything you need electricity to run. Except cars. He likes those. Theo's been fixing them up since he was a kid and they've always had an unspoken understanding.

New High Concept:
      TACITURN LUDDITE
        It didn't take long after Theo arrived in Ashdown for him to conclude that it was populated by a bunch of weirdos. He doesn't think its citizens are moral degenerates or anything, despite his vigorously home-grown appearance, Ashdown's just a little... strange is all. Rumors of missing kids and people with horns can sway a guy, even one who's chosen to live here too. Theodore is a quiet man who likes rainy days, a strong cup of coffee, and a good book, preferably all at the same time. He's not a big fan of fancy phones though, or anything you need electricity to run. Except cars. He likes those. Theo's been fixing them up since he was a kid and they've always had an unspoken understanding.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:40 pm
NPC requested: info gathering <3
What I want to happen: well, it was mentioned in the RP, so ... what happens when those charter fingerprints are ran through the system? ... and the blood that was gathered tested?
Link to RP: blood calls to blood  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:21 am
NPC requested: info gathering <3
What I want to happen: Zac trying to get to the library to get information for Sunny - Runs into Leila and Pax instead, maybe getting instead headway on finding out about that handprint on his wrist? He dosen't know pax is sick yet either so...

Link to RP: Rest in Pax  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:18 pm
azuredreams
Riser Power for Nasir Vasile (links to arpee log/reqs)
(friday night gurus - RP with a warging for riser warg bonus)

empathic heart

When making physical contact with someone and having an intent to help them, Nasir is able to ease the emotional burdern of the person he is touching. This manifests as Nasir actually taking some part of the person's emotional state into himself, feeling it as if it was his own (and likewise having to process the sudden emotional spike). For the person he is helping this can offer a moment to see past their emotions and find a brief peace. (OOC player permission caveat in place!)

shibrogane

Approved

Smerdle

Also approved  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:48 pm
]NPC requested: pax
What I want to happen: gonna try and patch pax up a bit if possible. Buy him some more time while the nobles decide on the charter.

Link to RP: need healings  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:42 pm
Riser Power for Lily Babineaux
    Reqs here
    Full Moon RP here

Let's Just Bottle That Up - Lily can choose at will to stop feeling all emotions, entering a state of complete and total apathy. It's an all or nothing switch--she cannot choose to only feel happy emotions or remove just her anger. There is no hard limit on how long she remains in this state, except for the fallout that occurs after ending the state. Upon returning to her emotions, she feels everything she should have felt in the prior duration at a greater intensity and all at once. Experiencing six hours of stress may cause her to have a sobbing fit afterwards, spending more than a day is likely to cause long-term damage to her psyche.

shibrogane

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:42 am
Warg Upgrade For Leila

Acquire a warg mentor: x
    Choose a familiar: x
    Attune to your familiar: x x x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:57 pm
NPC requested: Renard
What I want to happen:
America wants to ask for a piece of liam's rock hard body and ask about pax stuff
Thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25113929  

lizbot

No Faun

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:21 am
Bonus Power for Lily Babineaux
    Reqs here

Reality-Swap Lens - Lily can snapchat her way to Other Ashdown. When she takes a selfie using the deer lens, she is transported to the rough equivalent of her location in Other Ashdown.

shibrogane

information services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces